Tuga85

Jan 11, 2018
havent played this in a long time, so if anyone could refresh my memory, if i disable ntr scenes do i also lose all alexia scenes with other women or its just scenes with other dudes?

peruanosexy

Sep 13, 2023
I gotta say, the writing quality between Greyhide's and Whitescar's route is massive.
Rowan, to my surprise, is actually perceptive this time. He's sharp, he can read Whitescar's intentions, and he can effortlessly expose him. If anyone can get Rowan out of his "bitch" phase and make him an emperor, it's Whitescar. Their relationship is incredibly beneficial for the both of them.
Now I just want to see Rowan applying a similar degree of perceptiveness with Greyhide, so that he notices that the minotaur wants nothing more than to please him. There are so many moments in their interactions where Greyhide very explicitly wants to sub for him and Rowan just doesn't let it happen. I don't know if Rowan's denseness during these is intentional or not, but it's pretty jarring when compared to how he acts with Whitescar. I'm talking specifically about the GH's non-poly route.

Anyway, this one was a pleasant read, and the CGs were great too. More of this please.
You got my attention, I remember that when I played, I despised Whitescar's route because he was a furry, but I'm going to give him a chance.

Man In Moon

Sep 27, 2017
Could you please read a post in full before answering all dramatic and hurt, dear? It would help you a lot.
Also, insulting doesn't help your cause.
Thank you. (y)
I did read the post. And I made it clear in my reply that I had meant a storyline to turn the MC fully female and not just "slap tits on anything with a dick" as you so antagonistically stated. And for the record? Pretentiously hand-waving away your inability to understand and retain basic information isn't a "good look" either dear.

Do try and keep a lid on your ego in the future. Tatty bye!

Enigmanic

Nov 4, 2019
I did read the post. And I made it clear in my reply that I had meant a storyline to turn the MC fully female and not just "slap tits on anything with a dick" as you so antagonistically stated. And for the record? Pretentiously hand-waving away your inability to understand and retain basic information isn't a "good look" either dear.
Don't try to gaslight anyone. We can all read what you typed.
I know I'm gonna get slapped in the mouth for this, but I would love to see an MC crossdressing/feminization storyline.
You didn't say anything about turning the MC into a female. Go work on your reading comprehension skills before you try to scold others.

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
That's because you can't write a story about Chad Thundercock while also having themes like ntr. So devs intentionally keeping him as a lil bitch.
main-qimg-f7bb8473efe2a47523f13ffd6ebc7168-lq.jpeg

But also i'd much rather the story be about some up and coming dude making his way through the ranks of the twins' army, maybe because his village was raided and he got conscripted or some shit. I'd find the whole thing much more enjoyable.

Man In Moon

Sep 27, 2017
Don't try to gaslight anyone. We can all read what you typed.

You didn't say anything about turning the MC into a female. Go work on your reading comprehension skills before you try to scold others.
Before you jump feet first into more than just looking like a moron, actually read the entire back and forth. I very clearly stated in the initial reply (rebutting his statement of "fetishizing slapping tits on anything with a dick") that I wanted to see the MC going full female in a dedicated storyline. My "comprehension skills" aren't the ones that need polishing.

Enigmanic

Nov 4, 2019
Before you jump feet first into more than just looking like a moron, actually read the entire back and forth. I very clearly stated in the initial reply (rebutting his statement of "fetishizing slapping tits on anything with a dick") that I wanted to see the MC going full female in a dedicated storyline. My "comprehension skills" aren't the ones that need polishing.
You're delusional. I already read "the entire back and forth". I also quoted your first post in this discussion. Need to see it again?

I know I'm gonna get slapped in the mouth for this, but I would love to see an MC crossdressing/feminization storyline.
You did not specify the MC turning into a woman.

Man In Moon

Sep 27, 2017
You're delusional. I already read "the entire back and forth". I also quoted your first post in this discussion. Need to see it again?

You did not specify the MC turning into a woman.
Two things. One, this is over. I don't mind responding to people or putting the record straight, but deliberately obtuse outrage baiters and instigators like you aren't something I tolerate. So enjoy mutely screaming into the void that is your headspace as I ignore/mute you from here on out.

Second. Read the words "Initial Reply". As in the first time I responded to the initial reply you colossal idiot.

Enigmanic

Nov 4, 2019
Two things. One, this is over. I don't mind responding to people or putting the record straight, but deliberately obtuse outrage baiters and instigators like you aren't something I tolerate. So enjoy mutely screaming into the void that is your headspace as I ignore/mute you from here on out.

Second. Read the words "Initial Reply". As in the first time I responded to the initial reply you colossal idiot.
Do you feel good trying to get the last word in? You argued with people and tried to backpedal about your original post, moron. I can do this all day.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
From where I'm sitting it seemed like you were the only one drastically overreacting to completely reasonable and civil replies.
You do you, but maybe read back the exchange once you've cooled down.

Reactions: Enigmanic

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
Is there any futa content other than Jezera/Alexia?
There is Jazera/Alexia futa content ?! Nice ! What scene is that ? Please tell me ! If you mean the sucubus and Alexia there are only 3 scenes - 2 treesomes with the MC and one solo Alexia mastrubation. As far as im aware there are no other futa scenes in the game , asuming you dont count strap-on girl as "futa".

n27anuxi

Aug 8, 2017
There is Jazera/Alexia futa content ?! Nice ! What scene is that ? Please tell me ! If you mean the sucubus and Alexia there are only 3 scenes - 2 treesomes with the MC and one solo Alexia mastrubation. As far as im aware there are no other futa scenes in the game , asuming you dont count strap-on girl as "futa".
sry, meant that succubus. Haven't played game for two years, so forgot the name.

4.00 star(s) 160 Votes