Big Green

Aug 19, 2017
Tbf Rowan acts so much like a wimp that it'd all be so much better off if he were just a 20 something year old charlatan who just happened to help defeat the old villain through sheer luck. Like literally, that my guy's supposed to have been a lvl 20 rogue just a few years back but now he's a complete peasant level bitch who can just watch and cry as he gets cucked by two imp twins is the biggest what. Old big bad must have been a complete dork or something.
That's because you can't write a story about Chad Thundercock while also having themes like ntr. So devs intentionally keeping him as a lil bitch.

star12341

Apr 19, 2020
That's because you can't write a story about Chad Thundercock while also having themes like ntr. So devs intentionally keeping him as a lil bitch.
You 100% could do this. Now, can I name an example? No. But theoretically, if the game is about blackmail and corruption there is nothing that prevents an NTR plot from progressing.
One of my big issues with NTR is that instead of making the one doing the cucking like just a cool guy who seduces the girl, it's always that the MC is an unredeemable looser to the point the fat bastard is a better choice.
I haven't played this in a long time but theoretically, the MC here was not a total pushover and he read to me as if he was bidding his time.

Big Green

Aug 19, 2017
You 100% could do this. Now, can I name an example? No. But theoretically, if the game is about blackmail and corruption there is nothing that prevents an NTR plot from progressing.
One of my big issues with NTR is that instead of making the one doing the cucking like just a cool guy who seduces the girl, it's always that the MC is an unredeemable looser to the point the fat bastard is a better choice.
I haven't played this in a long time but theoretically, the MC here was not a total pushover and he read to me as if he was bidding his time.
Bro you are really describing netori where you are playing as chad. And i can give you some examples: "NTR Legend" and "Hero party must fall". But i was talking about netorare where mc is always a useless cuck.

Drakenite

Aug 16, 2021
Scene Replay Mod

How to use

Download one of the following depending on which version of the game you are using:

0.4.03: soc0403-mod.zip
0.4.02: soc0402-mod.zip

Both are attached to this post.
  • Unzip to the "game" folder.
  • Launch the game and go to "Bonus" -> "Scene Replay"
  • Use the "Unlock" button in the bottom left corner to unlock all the scenes.
  • Scenes will naturally unlock as you play the game anyway.
  • To apply filters, press "Scene Filters" in the bottom left corner.
If you find any bugs, please let me know.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This game has a built in scene gallery. Can someone tell me what's the point of this post? Just curious to see its function so I may determine if it's necessary to download.

Jan 11, 2020
This game has a built in scene gallery. Can someone tell me what's the point of this post? Just curious to see its function so I may determine if it's necessary to download.
Adds some filters, and lets you view any scene not just the ones you've played in game so far. It's very useful.

Reactions: Drakenite

Kerre_22

Nov 21, 2023
So, let's do it again for stupid me.
The patch is out, right? I just can't figure out why the scene replay hasn't been updated. I thought this thing was by default. Or is this a mod and I forgot I downloaded it?

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes