Oct 18, 2020
I am solidly in the 1st camp hehe.

In all seriousness I do think it would be an interesting ending and kind of play into the game’s themes and the character of the twins. Even the twins’ relationship is not 100% solid. And if one begins to see the other as a detriment, it would make sense for them to remove the “problem” from the equation.
You missed 5. The people who want to see action between and with demonic hotty, wife and mc, but also want to be able to either be sub, or dom XD The complex people. lol!

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
You missed 5. The people who want to see action between and with demonic hotty, wife and mc, but also want to be able to either be sub, or dom XD The complex people. lol!
What I want will, alas, never be supported by the game: I want to make Jezera my sub while Alexia whores herself out to everyone on the planet, yet still have a stable and loving marriage. I'd also like a pony and ten million dollars.

mehGusta

Aug 28, 2017
What I want will, alas, never be supported by the game: I want to make Jezera my sub while Alexia whores herself out to everyone on the planet, yet still have a stable and loving marriage. I'd also like a pony and ten million dollars.
... i unironically want that. dominated into submission jezera with loving whore wife alexia.
1713307306791.png
if there is time, we get to the pony and ten million too.
Define "stable and loving".
i guess, stable as in not causing drama over all the extramarital fucking they have and loving as in still considering each other as their most favorite person.

Reactions: jodah_archmage

TopBlade

Jan 7, 2018
As someone who mainly plays for Jezera x Alexia, is it worth playing it again? (Probably about a year of updates I've missed.)

Malagga

Jun 16, 2023
A general question, but is it possible to conquer Rastedel, the capital city, the end of the current build or is there more?

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
Make it possible Rein
You should've just gone with "make it Rein."

Define "stable and loving".
To take this seriously: lovely-dovey-smoochy Twu Wuv in which they never say an unkind word to each other, nor ignore or disrespect each other, and still have all the sex every time they're able, but during which Alexia — overcome by the corruption and sexual miasma around her — can't help but open her legs to every tusked, fishy smelling, or crimson irritant who waves a dick at her. And Rowan can get his rut on as well, if he wants. But it's never a consequence of a disintegrating relationship, no matter who's fucking her. She just can't help it. She's a very horny ginger, and even if everything goes perfectly for them and the twins end up dead/defeated (or Jezera ends up as Rowan's sub), she's never going to be monogamous again.

Malagga

Jun 16, 2023
Hi, I played through this game over the last few days and generally enjoyed it. Or more precisely, I fucking loved it. Most likely I will write a more detailed review later. But I have some general questions at the moment and using the search function for this thread unfortunately did not help.

At the moment I have given control of the tribe in the northwest to Tarish, the sneaky orc lady, and visited Rastadel beforehand. In Rastadel I completed the introduction, attended the ball and met a whole host of new characters. By now the counter for mission completion is finished and nothing happened.

Looking through the changelogs at the front page, I have the impression, that there is a lot more to do in the capital. But I visited the city several times and I could only see the palace and the noble league where nothing happens. One time could talk to the duke's daughter but again nothing more.

So my question is: Did I reach the end of the current content, must I wait for an unspecified time/ do something, or did I do something wrong?

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
At the moment I have given control of the tribe in the northwest to Tarish, the sneaky orc lady, and visited Rastadel beforehand. In Rastadel I completed the introduction, attended the ball and met a whole host of new characters. By now the counter for mission completion is finished and nothing happened.

Looking through the changelogs at the front page, I have the impression, that there is a lot more to do in the capital. But I visited the city several times and I could only see the palace and the noble league where nothing happens. One time could talk to the duke's daughter but again nothing more.

So my question is: Did I reach the end of the current content, must I wait for an unspecified time/ do something, or did I do something wrong?
Wait until week 70 to get new order from the twins.

Reactions: Malagga

Ntrsugar

Dec 27, 2020
So I wanted to ask , the palyer when playing as Alexia, can she rejects advances of other men ?
Does it go with the narrative of the game if she rejects all advances ?
It it even possible ?

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
So I wanted to ask , the palyer when playing as Alexia, can she rejects advances of other men ?
Does it go with the narrative of the game if she rejects all advances ?
It it even possible ?
Yes, the game uses a loophole that there is always a choice to back off right before every sexual encounter so that it can't be labeled as rape.
Narrative wise, Rowan and Alexia can remain viligant against the corruption coming from every angle and stay faithfull together (getting relatively wholesome romantical vanilla scenes as a reward). Plausible enough.

Reactions: ffive and Ntrsugar

Ntrsugar

Dec 27, 2020
Yes, the game uses a loophole that there is always a choice to back off right before every sexual encounter so that it can't be labeled as rape.
Narrative wise, Rowan and Alexia can remain viligant against the corruption coming from every angle and stay faithfull together (getting relatively wholesome romantical vanilla scenes as a reward). Plausible enough.
If Rowan saves Helayna will it effect thier relationship ?
Or does Rowan has to completely reject all advances/compulsions for the wholesome narrative to make sense ?

The last & only time I played, my biggest gripe was that when playing as Alexia, the games presents you with a hoax of choice to reject advances , because when you do the dialogue doesn't make much sense , also it seems Alexia is written as a hoe , cause for many part Rowan is forced into sexual acts , but for Alexia it's mostly a choice (atleast in the initial parts of game) , but rejecting the advances feels out of narrative and doesn't go with the flow of the game.

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
If Rowan saves Helayna will it effect thier relationship ?
Or does Rowan has to completely reject all advances/compulsions for the wholesome narrative to make sense ?

The last & only time I played, my biggest gripe was that when playing as Alexia, the games presents you with a hoax of choice to reject advances , because when you do the dialogue doesn't make much sense , also it seems Alexia is written as a hoe , cause for many part Rowan is forced into sexual acts , but for Alexia it's mostly a choice (atleast in the initial parts of game) , but rejecting the advances feels out of narrative and doesn't go with the flow of the game.
If Rowan saves her and starts some sort of relationship with her (varies), it does put a strain on their relationship. If he has Helayna in his room, Alexia moves out.
The purest choice would be to simply help her escape later, so she is safe and out of the picture.

Reactions: Ntrsugar

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
To take this seriously: lovely-dovey-smoochy Twu Wuv in which they never say an unkind word to each other, nor ignore or disrespect each other, and still have all the sex every time they're able, but during which Alexia — overcome by the corruption and sexual miasma around her — can't help but open her legs to every tusked, fishy smelling, or crimson irritant who waves a dick at her. And Rowan can get his rut on as well, if he wants. But it's never a consequence of a disintegrating relationship, no matter who's fucking her.
If Rowan and Alexia are still together in act 2, they will likely take on a far more liberal approach to polyamory. For Rowan it would be universal, for Alexia probably optional, since none us want people complaining about Rowan being cucked.

4.00 star(s) 161 Votes