gfgdg

Nov 8, 2020
The Last Sovereign - launch version was published on November 22nd 2014.
There will still be people who are dissatisfied, her project doesn't have a good artistic component, but they say the gameplay is good. You can't please everyone. More than 8 years and not be subject to any criticism? Try it for at least a week... These people with their preferences will eat you up

ItsDaBoy22

Aug 24, 2022
I think i remember finding this 8 years ago and compare to it now its light years ahead of improvement. If it finished part 1 this year then I could wait awhile for part 2

Reactions: gfgdg and maroder

uncommonsence

Oct 24, 2021
I read 200 posts ago. People ask for game updates every time. Every person has their own fetishes. I'm scared to see the end of this game because it's the end of a story that I really enjoyed. I'm also afraid that they won't be able to finish it. From the comments I realized that there will be 3 games in total. The first act introduces the Kingdom of the Rosary. What should concern you is the fact that the remaining 2 acts are in the remaining 5 kingdoms. I don't really want to force the developer to work faster. The point is that it does its job very well. I've seen other projects that do nothing but suck money out of Patreons, but it seems to me that the people working on this project want to do it well. If you force the developer to work faster, we might ship the game faster, but the story will be shorter and you may not get the story you could have gotten. There are many paths in this game, and there is no guarantee that the developer will decide to remove the one you liked. Experience has shown that it takes many years to write a good game. A good game will have to wait a long time. Well, or you can get a not very good game, but faster. All I know is that the developer actually worked on this game. The wait should be worth it. Would you be happy if the developer let the twins take over the world in Act 2? I love the speed at which this story moves. In fact, I wish there were more than three acts. But then it will be a very long time (T - T). If more people created this game, we could create a masterpiece in no time. In any case, I'm afraid things move too quickly in the remaining two acts. This will be especially noticeable against the background of the story of the first act.
well they could peacefully work on the game as many centuries as needed without any disturbance until it's done, but for some reason they decided to go public since prototype/techdemo at 0.001% wasting time and other precious resources on website, countless social network pages and posts, two other games, etc. Seems, unlike you, devs think the game progressing too fast.

sin(α)

Apr 11, 2020
The quality of games 10 years ago was much worse.
No! Unless you use GBs as a benchmark of quality. Sorry for ot.

I'm pretty sure that future acts will take much less time to develop than the first one. Vénus Noire's guys have built a pretty unique frame on the top of Ren'Py (events system, map exploring etc). It's already there, the concept is there as well, now they just have to fill it with the content. The deciding timing factor here is focus (on the main plot) imho.

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes