May 25, 2017
Are you really forced to serve those two demons?
Why can't there be a way around it? Like escaping maybe?
I don't like being my characters being forced to submit to situations that they don't want to.
Disappointed. Got first bad end and won't continue playing.
There will likely be a way to get the upper hand on them at some future update.
You're unable to escape due to them having your wife with some kind of medallion that I think lets them teleport her back.(haven't played this thing in months.)

But yeah, they do make you their little bitch at the start of the game.

Reactions: ponyguy

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
You can be sure there will be a way of fight back, also, if you could flee, then what?Simple run and the game ends with those 2 conquer everything?Or make a resistance with people who are already beaten?The only city that could fight so far is that castle. Those 2 are strong, im sure there will be a way for your character to win but you need to wait for a opportunity first, many games follow that principle too, you begin don bottom then start to fight back, but this game also has a chance for you to be the bad guy too, i would not be surprises if you could overthrow those 2 and be the main villain in the future. I actually like the story of this game, not just the adult scenes, its a good strategy/rpg game.

Reactions: Anon1997

Balistix

Apr 29, 2017
well its not on momdadno page but game is to be released in few days :D so you can check it for yourself :D and I dont thing we got any patreons here

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
I hope they finally add a map to Rowan's inventory. He literally maps the place for the twins, and yet does not have a map to see where he has been, or what has been uncovered.

Reactions: Elkfood and ponyguy

Balistix

Apr 29, 2017
well that would be nice somehow but not really needed atm because we don't have that much content to begin with but yea later on without a map it would be hard to navigate and check which part of map wasn't explored

Reactions: Silver1 and ponyguy

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
well that would be nice somehow but not really needed atm because we don't have that much content to begin with but yea later on without a map it would be hard to navigate and check which part of map wasn't explored
I was thinking the same thing when i was playing, i always get lost on the maps in this game, with even more content things will get even harder.

Reactions: Elkfood and ponyguy

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
I don't like being my characters being forced to submit to situations that they don't want to.
Yes, you are forced.
I don't know if devs have a plan to add a plan around. I doubt that it will happen in nearby future. But I really hope it they'll do it, with converting NPCs on your side (using all kind of arguments) and paying back to the demons.

Balistix

Apr 29, 2017
Well looking at the choices in event at this moment its highly possible that there will be that option in the future or rather its open for having this option. In many events you got GOOD side option like sharing money with poor instead giving it to demons etc...

Jul 24, 2017
I hope there will later be a choice path for Andras the demon to impregnate Alexia, the MC's wife, and for the MC to be forced to become the babysitter under penalty of death or torture. I am not a patron so i can't post this suggestion in the developer's patreon page. But if anyone here is a patron, it would be great if you could post my suggestion there. Maybe it will even happen. Cross fingers.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I hope there will later be a choice path for Andras the demon to impregnate Alexia, the MC's wife, and for the MC to be forced to become the babysitter under penalty of death or torture. I am not a patron so i can't post this suggestion in the developer's patreon page. But if anyone here is a patron, it would be great if you could post my suggestion there. Maybe it will even happen. Cross fingers.
Only the highest level patrons can make sugestions and even then only in sex scenes if i recall right.

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
Well, the game has barely began, there will be a lot of stuff to those that like this theme yet, one way or another i am actually enjoying this rpg-like game, the adult scenes are a bonus of course.

Reactions: Emilee Teresta
4.00 star(s) 163 Votes