Villian

Aug 9, 2016
Word of warning these are from a post on page 2 so a few months back, so try these at your own risk

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

These I've used which do work

castle.rp= (research %) this is the research one and will work after a week has passed

avatar.gold= (amount of gold in characters inventory) Do not dump to much gold into the treasury will potentially cause your game to crash

Last edited:
Reactions: Krull

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
From what I can tell, not a lot of new sex scenes. Most new scenes are just "lore" ruler events and the one new H-scene that I found was in Alexia's maid job.

Asgadafi

Jun 12, 2017
used which do work

castle.rp= (research %) this is the research one and will work after a week has passed

avatar.gold= (amount of gold in characters inventory) Do not dump to much gold into the treasury will potentially cause your game to crash
Theese are the cheats i found somewhere:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: Daedalus43

LokiTime

May 20, 2017
Hey, someone can share a save with the gallerie pictures full, please? (if it's possible)

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
For people who want to cheat, it is far easier to download UnRen and then just use the debug system in Rowan's chambers, imo.

This way you can also force events to happen, which is useful if you want to check if you're missing something in the limited gametime.

LokiTime

May 20, 2017
Well, i just wanted the gallery pictures :)

But thanks, i will try to find how UnRen working ;)

KilleronFun

Jun 18, 2017
For people who want to cheat, it is far easier to download UnRen and then just use the debug system in Rowan's chambers, imo.

This way you can also force events to happen, which is useful if you want to check if you're missing something in the limited gametime.
google cant find a program called UnRen. link or full name ?

Devon Rehab

May 15, 2017
Okay if I remember correctly this latest version should have the start of the next story line involving a large group of orcs that your trying to recruit and you have to choose sides between different members of the tribe to progress. It's supposed to be after conquering Raeve keep but I can't find anything in game. The closest thing I saw is the possibility when exploring to hear rumors of a major force of orcs to the north that I don't think was in previous versions of the game, but I never found them before the time limit was up.

Has anyone found this yet, or is there something else in the game that you need to do before it shows up?

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes