TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
What exactly is buggy for you? If there's one thing I think this game is pretty good at it's not having too many bugs...

Devon Rehab

May 15, 2017
I've played through the latest version and it works fine for me except I still haven't found the orc tribe story line. The start of it is supposed to be in this update. The other stuff, the new art, 10 more weeks to the in game time limit, and Alexia being able to do jobs around the castle work for me. Now is this a bug or is there something specific your supposed to to before the event fires that I'm missing.

herrbertold

Jun 7, 2017
I would dearly love to have a new version of this game come out where I didn't have to restart it, AGAIN!!! *sigh*

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
Any changelog for 0.2.19? Or at least next non-CG scene list?

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
You can now give Alexia jobs after you capture Raeve Keep. After a while Jezera will push her to become an agent for her (brothel) and that's a scene. That's the only scene I found.

Alexia can also work as a librarian with Cliohna, but I don't think there are any H-scenes there.

There are a couple more events (like Andras v Jezera) but there aren't any H-scenes connected to them as far as I've found.

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
You can now give Alexia jobs after you capture Raeve Keep. After a while Jezera will push her to become an agent for her (brothel) and that's a scene. That's the only scene I found.

Alexia can also work as a librarian with Cliohna, but I don't think there are any H-scenes there.

There are a couple more events (like Andras v Jezera) but there aren't any H-scenes connected to them as far as I've found.
is new Alexia scene lesbian or errr... NTR (with whom)?
Is being agent a permanent change for Alexia?

LokiTime

May 20, 2017
Not really a large new scenes.
You can Claim Hayleyna now, but it will have some effects (not tried for now)

And i guess that all, with all what was said before.

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
It's NTR. There's some guy who has information Jezera wants, and Alexia seduces him (under the influence of a lust potion). I don't know if it's a permanent change; I didn't trigger the event naturally, I forced it with UnRen. As there are no other events linked to it, I would assume not, if it can occur naturally.

Not really a large new scenes.
You can Claim Hayleyna now, but it will have some effects (not tried for now)

And i guess that all, with all what was said before.
You could already claim Helayna in the previous version.

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
It's NTR. There's some guy who has information Jezera wants, and Alexia seduces him (under the influence of a lust potion). I don't know if it's a permanent change; I didn't trigger the event naturally, I forced it with UnRen. As there are no other events linked to it, I would assume not, if it can occur naturally.
Thank you.
Is there a choice for Alexia (or player) to do this scene if she works for Jezera or it will happen anyway if Alexia doing that job? Is it possible to see that with UnRen?

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes