twitterpation

Jun 27, 2017
How is it that you still get Andras fucking your wife even if you choose not to view NTR? That totally ruins it for people not into it...

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
Thank you.
Is there a choice for Alexia (or player) to do this scene if she works for Jezera or it will happen anyway if Alexia doing that job? Is it possible to see that with UnRen?
You get a ton of options to back out of it. You can refuse the job, then while doing the job you can refuse to drink the lust potion, and then you can refuse during all three stages after drinking the potion. You can go as far as you want.

How is it that you still get Andras fucking your wife even if you choose not to view NTR? That totally ruins it for people not into it...
The only thing that is unavoidable is Andras giving Alexia a kiss on the forehead in the prologue. If you turn off NTR and still get NTR, then you're just shit at playing visual novels. All the choices give you a clear way out.

Reactions: jijjij

yayamon

May 15, 2017
It's NTR. There's some guy who has information Jezera wants, and Alexia seduces him (under the influence of a lust potion). I don't know if it's a permanent change; I didn't trigger the event naturally, I forced it with UnRen. As there are no other events linked to it, I would assume not, if it can occur naturally.
No cgi on this event though right, didn't see any when I extracted it.

megh

Aug 27, 2017
I can't open the mac version (something about an uncaught exception before it finishes opening) and when I try and run it in Wine it keeps crashing either when I get to the map or right when week 2 starts. Any one else having issues?

Back

Aug 3, 2017
This is a pretty fun game. I played quite a bit of it yesterday. So far, I feel like I've avoided some encounters that aren't my thing, but I also feel like by not doing so I'm missing out on quite a bit of stat changes that ultimately changes how the story for our hero and the other characters play out.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT: Absolutely nothing was changed in the original post except to hide some text under a spoiler which I did not know how to do originally. :)

Last edited:

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
You get a ton of options to back out of it. You can refuse the job, then while doing the job you can refuse to drink the lust potion, and then you can refuse during all three stages after drinking the potion. You can go as far as you want.
Thank you, will try to do different jobs then :)

Jul 24, 2017
What's the deal with the recently released 0.2.20 version? Is the time-gap in releasing new updates getting shorter or is it a one-time thing?

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
No clue why he did it like this but it's the "proper" release. The Scenes list has been updated to list all the new scenes, so I think this is the actual new update with new scenes and the Orciad narrative added in.

Reactions: Emilee Teresta

Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
Played this twice and have received the bad ending at the end of the 6 months. It's extremely unclear exactly what you're expected to achieve and the fact that the "current goals" window is empty does not help this.

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
Played this twice and have received the bad ending at the end of the 6 months. It's extremely unclear exactly what you're expected to achieve and the fact that the "current goals" window is empty does not help this.
you're required to conquer the castle where Elyana lives and have 500+ left in the inventory.

notail

Jun 4, 2017
well before it was said during the talking, that they want you to take over raeve keep and get a capital of 500 gold.

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Aww man, I won't be able to try this until for at least another week due to work. But as the saying goes "Make people wait for what they want...". Anyhow, now that I have the newfound power of adding links and hiding them behind a spoiler, I figure I should share the following informative link with the community:

Seeds of Chaos v0.2.17 Events
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
A far easier way to know about events is to just go to the Seeds of Chaos webpage, go to the FAQ and go to the scenes list, where all the available H-scenes are listed and how to get them...

Amanda Carter

Jun 7, 2017
oh god, i found a scene where your wife becomes a male and you become a female and have sex under the guidance of the succubus. This game is sick lol. The writing is really good.

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes