Aug 26, 2016
New status update on the Dev's patreon page.

"

So the new release is out, a little later than expected, and since I haven't had any complaints, I'm going to assume you are all enjoying yourself. The reason for the slight delay was a few kinks in the new event system, but now it has been implemented, it will help us in controlling how events trigger in a more complex way than the base engine did, which will help a lot in the long run.
Because there is no rest for the wicked, we are already looking ahead to the next release. I'm hoping to get it out in mid-late October, and we are planning to include more ruler events, another (smaller) bump to the turn count, more content for the Orciad narrative, and a number of events for the tavern job similar to what maid / library currently has. This will be accompanied, of course, by the usual amount of new art.

Speaking of art, one of the CG backers asked if he could double up, and as no one is using that slot, I have allowed him. However, one person choosing 2 CGs could be a bit much, so I have decided that best thing to do is use that money to increase the art count. From now on, as long as the slots are full, there'll be 6 CGs per month. This means that even though our generous backer is getting another CG, it won't effect the amount that are chosen by backers in anyway.

That's it for today. Things are continuing to go well, we might reach $4k this month, and if we keep up with how the game has been going for the past few months, we should be able to get a second writer around the end of the year. I've been at this for over 2 years now, and it is has been a long road, but I'm grateful for all of you who have joined me on it, and hopefully I'll keep being able to entertain you for years to come. :)

So the new release is out, a little later than expected, and since I haven't had any complaints, I'm going to assume you are all enjoying yourself. The reason for the slight delay was a few kinks in the new event system, but now it has been implemented, it will help us in controlling how events trigger in a more complex way than the base engine did, which will help a lot in the long run.
Because there is no rest for the wicked, we are already looking ahead to the next release. I'm hoping to get it out in mid-late October, and we are planning to include more ruler events, another (smaller) bump to the turn count, more content for the Orciad narrative, and a number of events for the tavern job similar to what maid / library currently has. This will be accompanied, of course, by the usual amount of new art.

Speaking of art, one of the CG backers asked if he could double up, and as no one is using that slot, I have allowed him. However, one person choosing 2 CGs could be a bit much, so I have decided that best thing to do is use that money to increase the art count. From now on, as long as the slots are full, there'll be 6 CGs per month. This means that even though our generous backer is getting another CG, it won't effect the amount that are chosen by backers in anyway.

That's it for today. Things are continuing to go well, we might reach $4k this month, and if we keep up with how the game has been going for the past few months, we should be able to get a second writer around the end of the year. I've been at this for over 2 years now, and it is has been a long road, but I'm grateful for all of you who have joined me on it, and hopefully I'll keep being able to entertain you for years to come. :)"

Make of it what you will, I guess. A second writer should help get more content out faster, but the quality is what I'm concerned about.

monroe

insert cringey ass bio here
Staff member
Donor
Jun 23, 2017
How do you get the Goblin Family event?
Apparently, you're supposed to go to any random village on the map, then select "Trade with it". Do this until the villagers took about the Goblin rumors (I suggest making a save before clicking the 'trade with it' option than keep loading till its a scene where they talk about it). This triggers a scene where Rowan asks Cla-min about the goblin issue on the following week.

Last edited:
Reactions: ponyguy

winterwolf200

Jun 24, 2017
Soooo....anyone figured out the requirement for Alexia's agent sidejob yet?Cause its teh 12th build and thats the only thing i`m missing. I've even tried asving before venturing out and loading it over and over on each day, so i assume i`m not doing something.

Amanda Carter

Jun 7, 2017
Soooo....anyone figured out the requirement for Alexia's agent sidejob yet?Cause its teh 12th build and thats the only thing i`m missing. I've even tried asving before venturing out and loading it over and over on each day, so i assume i`m not doing something.
I don't know, i tried a few times and i'm missing it too. This game is great but RNG and not having a clear way to see the scenes you want sux big time. I played 5 times to see the minotaur scene. Those are the reasons that keeps me from becoming a patron for this.

LokiTime

May 20, 2017
I don't know, i tried a few times and i'm missing it too. This game is great but RNG and not having a clear way to see the scenes you want sux big time. I played 5 times to see the minotaur scene. Those are the reasons that keeps me from becoming a patron for this.
Hello guys, well strange, i did have the scene easily for myself... For the agent scene, i put alexia as Maid job (need the brothel) and i gone explore every week, at a moment, the scene is coming... (i always made Alexia watch the lesbian scene with Jezera and the brothel boss)

For the minotaur, you need to build the FOrge, meet the beast, and at a moment, you will have a dialogue... answer anytime "Alxia is in the Castle..... blahblahblah" i don't remember if you need or not the tavern.

I hope you will have the scenes like that.

Atlas

Aug 5, 2016
I keep running into the time limit and failing the main quest. From what I understand, I need 500g and a developed army/keep. Not sure what I am doing wrong or if it is even possible to beat. I would appreciate any help.

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
I keep running into the time limit and failing the main quest. From what I understand, I need 500g and a developed army/keep. Not sure what I am doing wrong or if it is even possible to beat. I would appreciate any help.
you need to both have 500 gold and conquer the castle where Elyana lives.

Atlas

Aug 5, 2016
On my 6th or 7th run and for the life of me I can't find the keep. Where am I supposed to look?
From the first portal, go east. Look for an opening in the river and it is right there. You need 150 military strength to take the keep.

LoloClodo

Jun 1, 2017
Hi, I can't find how to unlock
- all of the CGs of the last two pages of the gallery (except for 2 of them)
- the trainer gallery (whatever this is)
- the last 6 scenes in the scene replay menu

Anyone can help ?

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
Hi, I can't find how to unlock
- all of the CGs of the last two pages of the gallery (except for 2 of them)
- the trainer gallery (whatever this is)
- the last 6 scenes in the scene replay menu

Anyone can help ?
On developer's site there is a walkthrough for all sex scenes

LoloClodo

Jun 1, 2017
On developer's site there is a walkthrough for all sex scenes
Thanks. I unlocked one more scene thanks to it but all the others have "(Backer version)" written after the description. What's that ? And I still have no idea what the "trainer gallery" is^^'

Reactions: Leontius
4.00 star(s) 162 Votes