TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
(Backer version) means the scenes are only available in the backer/patreon version, not the public version.

Ignore the trainer gallery; the trainer mini-game was just a kind of testing they did. Maybe they'll extend it now that you can give Alexia jobs (which is essentially the trainer mini-game), but no certainty on that.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Are you really forced to serve those two demons?
Why can't there be a way around it? Like escaping maybe?
I don't like being my characters being forced to submit to situations that they don't want to.
Disappointed. Got first bad end and won't continue playing.
Then this probably isn't the game for you.

As we keep saying, not all games are meant for everyone and some will have stories that you won't like.

Reactions: Emilee Teresta

dav121

Oct 13, 2016

hmmm, is it offline today or it's me having problems with internet?
The website is loading for me but I can't find any link to this walkthrough people are talking about

Edit, nevermind it's in the FAQ

2nd Edit Not really much of a walkthrough, sigh

Last edited:
Reactions: ponyguy

Ravencrone

Jul 18, 2017
Cool game. Love the artwork and story, but there's just too many dicks. Need more girl on girl action w/o dicks.
Oh and please add more ntr into this :evilsmile:. It's a shame that Andras x Alexia's relationship end just like that. Hope in the future there's more romance between them and also with Jezera x Rowan.

Jul 24, 2017
Cool game. Love the artwork and story, but there's just too many dicks. Need more girl on girl action w/o dicks.
Oh and please add more ntr into this :evilsmile:. It's a shame that Andras x Alexia's relationship end just like that. Hope in the future there's more romance between them and also with Jezera x Rowan.
A fellow NTR-lover joins the game. Welcome, brother.

Kozmik

Jul 9, 2017
I agree. What first got me interested in this game was the dark fantasy setting, but tbh, what really got me excited about it was the initial setup of the NTR content specifically the scene between Andras and Alexia. Don't get me wrong though, despite the dissapointment of that plotline not being a main focus, I have thoroughly enjoyed playing the game, and I want to thank the developers because it is truly a three dimensional game that has a hell of a lot of depth.

Klu

Sep 4, 2017
So I'm new here, but I've been following the game for a good while. Who the hell is "Mr Garthforth"? I see him mentioned on the CG poll but I have no idea who he is. Also does anyone else's saves become useless after every update? Wasn't there an update that was supposed to fix this? Edit: found the problem saves from older games still not work, saves from 2.18 forward do.

And NTR is fine to me, anything with a malesub is fine to me, my only complain would be that there's no NTR scene with Rowan present, it's just not kinky enough.

Last edited:

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
So I'm new here, but I've been following the game for a good while. Who the hell is "Mr Garthforth"? I see him mentioned on the CG poll but I have no idea who he is. Also does anyone else's saves become useless after every update? Wasn't there an update that was supposed to fix this?

And NTR is fine to me, anything with a malesub is fine to me, my only complain would be that there's no NTR scene with Rowan present, it's just not kinky enough.
Mr. Garthforth is (probably just for now) new one-scene NPC to be used for Jezera plans.
Mine saves were useless too - but it's not a problem skip all scenes/text you saw and focus on new content.

I have opposite tastes and with Rowan take over twins some day, unleashing his libido and anger :)

Reactions: ponyguy
Jul 24, 2017
So I'm new here, but I've been following the game for a good while. Who the hell is "Mr Garthforth"? I see him mentioned on the CG poll but I have no idea who he is. Also does anyone else's saves become useless after every update? Wasn't there an update that was supposed to fix this? Edit: found the problem saves from older games still not work, saves from 2.18 forward do.

Call me a freak but i really really want Andras to impregnate the wife and force Rowan to be the babysitter. It's just so humiliatingly delicious. It gets me hot.

SameOldScum

Jul 15, 2017
I agree it would be fun to see Andras bottom for once :closedeyesmile:
It'd be great if we had the chance to completely turn the tables: I'm not saying making Rowan once again the hero the world needs, more like that he finally acquires enough power to free himself, manages to submit both evil twins and since it's already too late to stop the invasion or to simply disband the twins' forces and becomes some sort of Dark Lord whose personality and approach to his subjects/slaves is heavily dependant on the choices you made during the playthrough. As they say, you either die a hero or you live long enough to live in a castle with the two psychotic and self-centered sons of the villain you killed.
I might be getting it wrong though.

Aug 26, 2016
It'd be great if we had the chance to completely turn the tables: I'm not saying making Rowan once again the hero the world needs, more like that he finally acquires enough power to free himself, manages to submit both evil twins and since it's already too late to stop the invasion or to simply disband the twins' forces and becomes some sort of Dark Lord whose personality and approach to his subjects/slaves is heavily dependant on the choices you made during the playthrough. As they say, you either die a hero or you live long enough to live in a castle with the two psychotic and self-centered sons of the villain you killed.
I might be getting it wrong though.
I like this, but I also like the idea of Rowan being able to side with one of the twins against the other.

Anyway, momdadno's patreon hasn't updated with any of the new art yet, however I just noticed that the dev has added a new stretch goal.

7500$
"At this level, I will hire a full time aritst, and the super secret side project will be revealed."
"super secret side project"
Does this mean he's going to start working on the trainer mode or something else? Also, what sort of fulltime artist are were talking about here? More CG scenes or more art for backgrounds, characters and certain events?

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
I would imagine the fulltime artist would maybe do everything (sprites AND CGs) to create a consistency in the artwork. Or it will be related to CGs, as that's the only piece of art people really complain about.

I doubt the side project refers to the training mode as that is now basically implemented in the game with the job system. I honestly doubt he'll reach that goal; while money has been going up, it's been increasing slowly, so I don't think we'll get there.

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes