AxelKoch

Aug 28, 2017
oh god, i found a scene where your wife becomes a male and you become a female and have sex under the guidance of the succubus. This game is sick lol. The writing is really good.
I found the same scene, but no CG. In fact I don't think there are any new CG from the last two patches. I don't think it takes that a long for an artist to draw 1 or 2 cg(and slight alterations). So it makes em wonder what happened?

LokiTime

May 20, 2017
Well, i think the updates coming fast, so, the picts are not read. The art is unique, and really really great, so i think its take more time... Maybe next updates... Hope so.

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
oh god, i found a scene where your wife becomes a male and you become a female and have sex under the guidance of the succubus. This game is sick lol. The writing is really good.
Alexia grows a dick but nothing happens to you...

I found the same scene, but no CG. In fact I don't think there are any new CG from the last two patches. I don't think it takes that a long for an artist to draw 1 or 2 cg(and slight alterations). So it makes em wonder what happened?
This particular patch didn't add any new CGs I think, but if you combine it with 0.2.19 the scenes with Cla-Min, Greyhide, Draith, dark elf queen and futa scene with Rowan in the middle all got CGs. The dark elf queen scene may have had CG in an earlier patch, but all the other CGs are new iirc.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
It does take time. Also there is the issue of money, only two CG sets (or 6 pictures) are ordered per month.

Anyway, it would be nice to have a changelog for it.

Pepé Le Pew

Resident Skunk
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Former Staff
Feb 3, 2017
unfortunately with the MAC downloads the game gives me errors messages :teary:
which errors?

edit: can i make you try if this works?

Last edited:

Balistix

Apr 29, 2017
anyone can tell me how to get scene from maid job? Alexia x Mr Garthforth cant trigger it ;/

She is put to work as maid but Jezera never ask her to work as spy in brothel? ps: brothel is build

Last edited:

Amanda Carter

Jun 7, 2017
anyone can tell me how to get scene from maid job? Alexia x Mr Garthforth cant trigger it ;/

She is put to work as maid but Jezera never ask her to work as spy in brothel? ps: brothel is build
I think it is because of RNG. I played 5 times but i still miss the spy scene and the Goblin family scene. I only saw Minotaur x Alexia scene once.

Balistix

Apr 29, 2017
Check out the developer's website. On the FAQ section you can find a walkthrough to find all the scenes.
well this walkthrough is very vague about how to get scene but helps a bit.

PS: played like 20 times and still didn't get this scene so maybe its bugged somehow

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 162 Votes