diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
That’s what this thread has been missing, people mouthing off to the devs. I knew it was something.

Is there a way to cheat, like add money or change week, searching the thread I saw someone mention dev mod which is how i would assume you do it, how do I activate that?
Do a search for Unren. You should be able to find a guide pretty easily on these forums.

• Haha
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I get the feeling T51bwinterized is baffled by how much you are twisting the term just so you can take a jab at some of the game's sex scenes. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Jab? I have no issue with it at all, I just said the update looked underwhelming to me personally and that I'll wait till the next release.

• Angry
Reactions: rendezvousman

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Sure, that's fine. If you want to skip a month you're free to do that. But, like, I'm just trying to explore your defition of NTR here.

Are all scenes without the protaganist NTR? Since you and Rowan are not the same person, does that make any scenes that feature him also NTR? Do non-NTR scenes exist?

Deleted member 229118

Oct 3, 2017
Did they make is possible to accauly be talk into joining them rather then being threaten all the time?

I havent tryed this game in a while but i seem to remember having a strong dislike for how the pretty much force you to submit to threats or cant play the game.

As threats only make me resist harder and seem it feels to be out of charater for rowan to just submit to them.
They had a good thing going by playing on the fact that the good guys didnt reward him for his deeds.
Why didnt they just go with that?

Or does it still suffer alot from but thou must?
Where your choices means nothing.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
So the Andras x Alexia thing wont happen if Alexia already had her mid corruption event? I think those are the ones where she submits to Jezzy? Do I have to start over yet again lol..

I am very confused on whats happening in rastadel. I sided with the redhead. Had the meeting back at base. Went to abbey to capture it. Had the parade. Then it went to a night scene talking to Ameraine. They are talking about getting into the inner circle of Jaques and learning about some coup. Was a coup discussed in one of the meetings with Jaques before we picked a side? Memory is a bit fuzzy cus that was a while back for me. Anyways.. the way that scene played out after the parade was very confusing.

Also, if I go back to the Copper Club after siding with the other side, it just keeps playing the first meeting every time.

Ano85

May 21, 2018
"Rowan x Greyhide 1 & 2 retouched for consistency"
That reminds me... isn't there supposed to be a variant of those with a succ from GH?

quanbe

Apr 8, 2019
can someone explain me in detail or give me a link to a message who explain everything about Unren.bat how did it's use it for start the differents events

traplover19

Nov 4, 2018
I have no problem with unfinished games but I do want to play something with decent content how much is there in this?

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Sure, that's fine. If you want to skip a month you're free to do that. But, like, I'm just trying to explore your defition of NTR here.

Are all scenes without the protaganist NTR? Since you and Rowan are not the same person, does that make any scenes that feature him also NTR? Do non-NTR scenes exist?
Calm down. Redpillclue said himself that 'people on this forum consider every sexual scene without the MC for any girl that people like is an ntr scene'. That's why a friend on F95 send me about this today that he went on about that here.

To the dev: Thank you for making a good game. Please keep on and ignore noises from the guy sitting all days playing games on f95 and complaing all the time about ntr even though it's not ntr (hell yeah the mc hasn't loved the girl yet was considered ntr in my game).

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
So, is the mid level NTR scene for Alexia the one where
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If that's not it, then I can't find any of these alleged new scenes.

Udoroth

Aug 29, 2019
I look forward to the start of the Rowan x Jazera route

Andras and Alexis are having too much fun

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes