Evillin

May 26, 2020
There are several ways to win the Orc army over to your side. You'll need to side with one of the potential leaders of the Horde in this warcamp and form an alliance with them by fulfilling their respective questline. Your choices and with whom you make into an ally will have long-lasting and distinct consequences. **What you need to do is to continue to return to this warcamp once per week (again, the one in the upper-left side of the map near the secondary portal) until you resolve the situation there and bring these Orcs under your "command".** I don't want to spoil things but it's a really cool section of the game. There are several little surprises, scenes, and sidequests there as well. I'm sure you'll dig it to once you understand how to make progress there. Enjoy!

Edit: Make sure you leave yourself plenty of time to complete this section as you'll need many in-game turns to wrap this section up. Hit it up in earnest after taking Raeve Keep.
Well, thank you so much!
The twins ' capture of the capital city is the last moment of the game available now ?

Reactions: T800

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Greyhide is getting a sweet little non-sexual scene this update. But, no sex scenes this time.
Noice. Much as I enjoy his sex scenes with Alexia as they're one of the most obvious examples of her taking things into her own hands and not just scrambling to either cope with the actions of one of the twins or her husband, it's good to see development outside of Alexia getting dick. I quite enjoyed the scene where she tried to teach Greyhide to read.

Reactions: Back

TonyJC

Apr 4, 2019
Hm, what actions can increase Rowan's corruption? I've been attempting to get an evil Rowan but it looks like I've failed to get enough to get Juliet's sex scene, which is a huge shame. Super cute.

EDIT: I chose Patricia's route, and the guide says something about that being a factor. Can't have it both ways?

Back

Aug 3, 2017
I think Rowan as a budding evil overlord needs a personal Drider to do his bidding.
A female Drider he can uhh 'nourish' and help 'train' at his leisure. heh, maybe with help from Helayna or the elf girl.
Just sitting here thinking about SoC and had an idea of another Alexia X Drider encounter I thought I would share...
I´m not going to lie: you got me at "drider", but now I've read it, I'm thrilled by it all! This absolutelly needs to happen! Even if it's just on some fanfic
Right?! We need more drider encounters! There's already a starting counterpart for Rowan in the game -- the powerful female drider, Black Ness, with Rowan that was never further expanded upon. It's such a missed opportunity!
I've been kicking around ideas with Nessy and Rowan for years...
After all, Black Ness has a name and is the strongest and most wild of the driders (like a headstrong wild stallion) unless, of course, she escapes. It could be Rowan's job to "tame" her.
From Patreon...
SoC - Drider x Rowan (052920).jpg
Finally! (I least I hope so and it's not just a tease...)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
There are a few ways I like to play this . One is Rowan as the eventual evil overlord and another is Alexia as evil slut consort of you know who and she does for Rowan and Jez. I wonder if I will live long enough to see this game finished though. I think old age will get me before then.

CptHan

Oct 9, 2019
I admit to ham fisting my play through, despite using the guide. It's probably just me, but, I found it hard to unlock scenes with Rowan. Those that I did unlock, pale in comparison to Alexia's NTR ones, given her gradual degradation/corruption. Overall, looking forward to the completion of this game.

Reactions: gogliagoop

Baelic

Jun 11, 2017
I want to see the dragon centaur lady show up once more. (Ygrissa, right?) heh, she would make a helluva champion for the castle, and would probably have a riot of a time testing her mettle in the arena, and I can scarcely imagine what her interactions with anyone else would be like.

Reactions: T800 and Back

ZenXen

Mar 25, 2019
As not an english speaking person, font is little hard to read, especially on Android version.

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
New version of the game is up!

Changelog:

Finished the vast majority of outstanding Rastedel content, including (but not limited to);
- the rest of Maud's path containing one new sex scene (Rowan x Maud)
- full integration of Werden's route to the same level as Patricia and Jacques
- the alternative Rowan-Loyal Patricia corruption route including one new sex scene (Rowan x Patricia)
- the post coronation epilogue containing one sex scene (??? x Marianne)

- One new ruler event including one sex scene (Rowan x Rylea [an incubus]) - One new barmaid job events, including one sex scene (Alexia x Tarek [an orc])
- One new forge job event
- One new Repeatable Helanya event, including one sex scene (Rowan x Helyana x Liurial)
- Twenty four new CGs, with thirty eight variants
- Four new animations
- One new background, with three new variants
- Two new character sprites
- Fixed an issue where the game would not count any captured villages above two
- Added pan and zoom functionality to the map, as well as some other small improvements

You can get the new version on Patreon now, or on Steam in 3 months!

Last edited:
Jun 25, 2018
To be honest I dont even play the game anymore since its become so damn convoluted. I just use cheats for progress.
Pretty much. It doesn't help that the story has been turning into feudal politics soap opera in the past few updates. I'm not usually one to just skip over text to get to the lewd stuff but this shit is just so dull. Might as well just read a song of ice and fire or something instead.
Some scenes have just too many conditions and requirements to happen(not to mention the ones that are completely random encounters) and it's just a pain in the ass to get them all and it's especially annoying when you have to replay every update and the game does not remember the text you have seen so you can't even use 'skip' without having the risk of missing a new scene.
It's one of those games that you have to play once or twice a year after you've forgotten about it.

Aug 26, 2016
I bought this on steam as I mentioned previously and I for one demand more Rowan x Elfsult(Liurial) content, what we have so far is nice, but I would like more, dammit.

Reactions: T800

EricKeldrev

Aug 25, 2018
Would it be at all possible to turn off the animations in a future update?
I’d rather just look at the stills and drink them in one by one.

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes