Agni001

Oct 26, 2020
How to get this scene where Andras gives you an option whether to make a slave work in mine or in kitchen and then Rowan and Alexia would get an option to look at stars

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
It's because I'm not around here as much as I used to be! :p

A long time ago, it used to be Greyhide this and Whitescar that... and "MUH NO LIKE NTR IN MAH GAMES". And more "MUH NO LIKE NTR IN MAH GAMES"... followed by even more of said "MAH NO LIKE NTR IN MAH GAMES"

Edit: And don't forget the ol' obligatory "WHY AM I DIEING ON WEEK 26!" that happened every Tuesday.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Edit: And don't forget the ol' obligatory "WHY AM I DIEING ON WEEK 26!" that happened every Tuesday.
Kind of reminds me of my first time playing Fallout, when it became apparent that there were consequences for not getting that pesky ol' Water Chip for the vault in time.
Made a certain random encounter in Fallout2 all the funnier for me, remembering how many times I failed because of the time limit(s) in the first game :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: TheSexinati

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
Kind of reminds me of my first time playing Fallout, when it became apparent that there were consequences for not getting that pesky ol' Water Chip for the vault in time.
Made a certain random encounter in Fallout2 all the funnier for me, remembering how many times I failed because of the time limit(s) in the first game :ROFLMAO:
I remember not saving for like... two hours. Then getting me and the boy's chopped in Half by an Enclave patrol at like... level 3. I cried inside... :LOL:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Wow I've been reading past comments for sometime (I mean like last 50) and about 70% are about clihona. Looks like she's really popular. I mean I love her too. I'm glad so many people share the same view.hope Devs add more content to her in upcoming updates or arcs.
It's because I'm not around here as much as I used to be! :p

A long time ago, it used to be Greyhide this and Whitescar that... and "MUH NO LIKE NTR IN MAH GAMES". And more "MUH NO LIKE NTR IN MAH GAMES"... followed by even more of said "MAH NO LIKE NTR IN MAH GAMES"

Hehehe i will confess i prefer the people asking about Clihona rather than the ntr cry babies. :p :p

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Don't even mention those damn deep fakes videos. Somehow youtube keep recommending me some every once in a while despite the fact i have never watched them. :FacePalm: :LOL:

CloningClown

Apr 10, 2020
The content a little to M for me, I prefer a little more S. Why corrupting just make us be dominated? Is there any route to flip the table against the twin and become brand new demon lord?

mrespoon

May 30, 2020
The content a little to M for me, I prefer a little more S. Why corrupting just make us be dominated? Is there any route to flip the table against the twin and become brand new demon lord?
SPOILER! One of the CGs is actually a little preview of one of the possible endings that the devs snuck in. The CG is called "Helayna's Daydream." Obviously that route isn't completely fleshed out yet.

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes