hidabyeet

Oct 20, 2019
So can we play as a girl or not? I am hesistant to try it since it says we play as Rowan but the tags says female protagonist too.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
You plays mostly as Rowan and as Alexia in some of the game's segments. Next time search the thread. This kind of question was usually asked several times before. ;)

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
So can we play as a girl or not? I am hesistant to try it since it says we play as Rowan but the tags says female protagonist too.
Yes! The player spends much of their time playing as Rowan, and they have the most agency over him. The reason why the tags say that is that his wife Alexia is the Deuteragonist, and there are many sequences in the game where she is controlled by the player.

It's obvious they were in the middle of a building and research revamp this upgrade, and that's why I mistakingly thought they had dropped Opulence. I did finally get it (and then Dark Subterfuge) in my second playthrough somewhere around week 30. They need to do some dependency cleanup here. I suspect they meant to swap Dark Subterfuge's spot with Fiendish Diplomacy in the research tree (ie going diplomacy -> opulence -> subterfuge instead of opulence -> subterfuge -> displomacy). If they had truly carried through on that in the code, the base for diplomacy should have been brought down to 40, subterfuge upped to 60 and opulence upped to 120. Also as part of that cleanup they should have dropped the "unlocks" for brothel in Fiendish Diplomacy leaving it in Dark Subterfuge to mimic availability of the brothel like in earlier releases. Otherwise maybe they were meaning to make the brothel available much earlier in the game?
I can't comment. I write titty words. I just know it's solved.

Reactions: Not_A_Horse

mikomess

Jul 12, 2017
For people wanting to see the scenes with the debug menu and don't know how to do it:
1. Download unren ( google it or search this forum )
2. Copy unren to the game folder
3. Run the script and select to enable console and dev menu ( option 3 if I remember correctly )
4. Close the command box and start the game
5. Play the game until you are in free mode ( aka in the castle where you can visit different rooms )
6. Bottom left click the blue "Show debug" button
7. Second button from the top "Events"
8. Click on one of the event groups on the left (All events, for example)
9. Select one of the events from the list in the middle and click "Force run now" ( right side, in the window that appears to the right)
10. Go through the events and just select a different one when it's done.

Note: If you get some errors, just click Ignore. None of them crashed the game for me ( so far )

Enjoy
Hey, how do you do it? After I run unren in the game folder, unren launches and closes automatically, I cannot do anything. Please help :(

tehcatsmiaw

Jul 2, 2017
Hey, how do you do it? After I run unren in the game folder, unren launches and closes automatically, I cannot do anything. Please help :(
might be a permission thing. try running as admin. can't say for sure since I always use admin accounts on my pc, but that's what it sounds like to me

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
Has how you meet the fae changed? Had the emissaries arrive and it was different didn't have the events in the forest or the fight beforehand. Or is that just what happens if you miss the events.
Indeed, no more looking through every god-damned Hill and dell looking for Whitescar or Arzyll or whatever her name is like there was before! :mad:

Now, we can all enjoy meeting the Fae, Because I believe the Fae should be for everyone! :)

However for this update There is no further Fae content except for Alexia's Job-event scene with Draith x Whitescar. But more is coming on the Horizon. All praise Hooky!

Don't seem to be able to get any greyhide events in his room or to trigger either even with low corruption.
That could be a bug. Have you built the Tavern? Some of the scenes require the Tavern to be built.

Reactions: rKnight
D

Deleted member 2729089

omg i hope the developers give us a path to realize heleyna's dream, having jezera service us while sitting on bloodmeen's castle throne. fuck yea, developers, pls consider it!

Reactions: monk_56

errte13

Oct 6, 2020
What are the planned paths the story will take? IE, Rowan complete servitude to the twins, Rowan taking the hero's mantle again, Rowan fully corrupted and took over etc? And will those "paths" allow a certain freedom on how it's handled, say in an hypothetic corrupted Rowan path, will you allow us to be faithful to Alexia, cast her away (due to betrayal or something) and be alone, or getting a harem and have a "choice" on who are in the harem (like seducing Cliohna, enslaving Jezera somehow but kill Andras)?

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
As someone who is only into femdom content and last played this game back in february or march, has the taking over of Rastedel been finished with the latest update? Is the goblin arc implemented? (I remember being able to get the orcs as allies, in my case by installing Tarish as chief after tricking and kidnapping Lady Delane, but the other faction you could recruit besides the orcs wasn't done yet)

And most importantly, are there any new scenes with Cliohna/Jezera? Cliohna is by far my favorite character and on the last hypnosis scene I did with her I agreed to serve her alone as my mistress and I think there was quite an implicit suggestion that there is a Cliohna path where you stay loyal to the brothers but in secret become her slave and help her usurp them and take over the world instead. Obviously this would happen long after act I if the devs do decide to go along with it (it was just one line she said to you under trance that you will only work to enact her will upon the world or some such), but I'd love any extra Cliohna content as I find her to be the most dominant woman at the castle and one of the greatest visionaries of the court with her crusade against religious superstition and her keeping a far more rational stance than the twins at least in my opinion. Jezera and the succubus lady with a name starting with "X" (the one that corrupts Alexa and makes her punish and dominate you in a few scenes) I like as well (though not to the same extent as Cliohna) and I play with NTR off as I personally hate male on male and maledom scenes, (no judging or saying they're bad in any way - it just kills it for me :) ) so is the september update worth trying or should I wait some more?

I love the game for its great writting, brilliant ost and atmosphere so I would try it even if they just advanced the main story past the fall of Rastedel, but it would be great to know if there is any new content with my favourite characters! Thank you for taking the time to read this and all the best to you!

Reactions: Frosty2000

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
Alas, no more Cliohna content until act 2. The game must be completed at some point, and I can't keep doing Cliohna while ignoring Nasim.

I do plan to make more Jezera content, which leans femdom, and we were talking with Hooky about Arzyl scenes (big titty fae gf), so maybe we'll have something cool next release.

It was nice to be reminded people are enjoying the content. The world's a dark place, especially with Covid doing the "Gas gas gas" meme again in Europe.

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
Alas, no more Cliohna content until act 2. The game must be completed at some point, and I can't keep doing Cliohna while ignoring Nasim.

I do plan to make more Jezera content, which leans femdom, and we were talking with Hooky about Arzyl scenes (big titty fae gf), so maybe we'll have something cool next release.

It was nice to be reminded people are enjoying the content. The world's a dark place, especially with Covid doing the "Gas gas gas" meme again in Europe.
Thanks a lot for the answer! It's truly appreciated, and I totally understand the feeling as a fellow European... :)))
Do you think you guys may get to wrap up act 1 with the next release, or is it likely to take more of them? And when do you think would be a good time to check again for the next update?

ddm1

Dec 22, 2017
Hey i have a question, once you dont stay faitfull to alexia with helayna can you be with alexia again or you have to choose?

Baozi

Aug 14, 2017
Kinda want to bump the whole "anyone got a scene replay unlocked file" to chime in.

Got lots of enjoyment from this from the dev though, hope it keeps progressing.

Reactions: Ohanamanda

Nym85

Dec 15, 2018
Kinda want to bump the whole "anyone got a scene replay unlocked file" to chime in.

Got lots of enjoyment from this from the dev though, hope it keeps progressing.
I'm unsure that scene replay actually works properly as far as tagging available scenes are concerned. Looking around in the files I can only see a couple of scenes having their tags available.

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes