Nym85

Dec 15, 2018
For the first time I played this game and is AMAZING just a question is there a gallery mod, this game is so extense that I can't get all the scenes
Should be possible to edit files to do the unlocks. Someone has posted earlier how to unlock all CGs by modding 00gallery.rpy

Last edited:

Millicent.

May 27, 2020
How can I build a brothel? I've seen replies mentioning something needs to be researched, I think it was "Opulent" or something like that, but there's no option like that in my research list? Can someone explain to me how? Thank you so much

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
oh nvm sorry i doubled checked oof.
S'all good. If you must know who Winter is... He's one of like... four writers. Or something. IDK There were other writers IIRC but most of them quit, upon realizing that you can't just write majestical fap-pieces, you also have to hand over your soul and your dignity.

There's Rein, who is mainly known for writing Cliohna, as well as other stuff. Also pretty sure he wrote Maud and My motherfucking favourite event of all time... Horrid Harry. Also known for being a fan of ellipses.

DarkMaster, who has written for Corruption of Champions (Marble... oh those were the days). They used to be the main writer for Seeds of Chaos until Winter and Rein joined the fray. Now he's doing mainly event work.

There's Hooky, a relative newbie Who is of some Literotica fame. But over in SOC realm... this motherfucker be writing Depraved hand-holding content and Minotaur stuff. Oh... and only Heartsong, bar none the Best Furry-lady in the game... yet.

There's also Arioch. He wrote much of the Prologue IIRC, but I think he also writes small things were needed. He's also the Ruler of SOC. Bow before Arioch.

Last but not least, There's Winter. He wants to fuck math. Given that there is already a fuckable statue, Fucking Math may actually be within his reach. If he can sneak past Arioch first! :p

There is also Sommy, also known as Sommelier, who is the maddest motherfucker in the world who does most of the Artwork for the game. While Momdadno used to do much of the artwork for the game previously, they now mainly provide the linework for the scenes. Sommy does most of the colouring work now. And if he is not colouring that, he be making Masterpieces elsewhere!

Last edited:
Reactions: rKnight

₩on

Dec 26, 2019
How can I build a brothel? I've seen replies mentioning something needs to be researched, I think it was "Opulent" or something like that, but there's no option like that in my research list? Can someone explain to me how? Thank you so much
The blue dwarf guy gives u the option to build a brothel and other things.

Ca1keh

Mar 5, 2020
Im kinda new to this game, im now in ratesdal (?) Quest. anyone has a guide to give me for that? Its seems complicated and my mc right now is not a crazy villain (i will try in other save) so, if someone could help me?

Millicent.

May 27, 2020
The option "Brothel" cant be selected, I don't know why and I also haven't researched anything nor was I particularly deep into the game I just started playing and I saw a reply mentioning hiring spies
The blue dwarf guy gives u the option to build a brothel and other things.
e

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
The option "Brothel" cant be selected, I don't know why and I also haven't researched anything nor was I particularly deep into the game I just started playing and I saw a reply mentioning hiring spies
Brothel most certainly can be built in this most recent version. It's the Dark Sanctum that can't be built except in week 4. I've built the brothel and corrupted Delane myself, this would not possible without it.

You have to make sure you have the relevant research first before building the Brothel.

If you have the relevant research and the money but still can't get the Brothel, it's most likely you have a bug. In which case, you may want to report this in the games discord. Or shout out to Rein or Winter over here.

If you do go to the discord, be sure to hand it into Sommy or some other developer. Failing that, Say that Ariochs taste in movies is shit. That is surely bound to summon him from the Dark depths of hell. :p

Millicent.

May 27, 2020
Thanks for your suggestion, but there's no Brothel option? But thank you for taking the time to answer my question. There's no research option related to building a Brothel for me.

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes