Sriya

Mar 14, 2019
I Can't Get This Reserch In This Version. Opulence And Dark Subterfuge Can Someone Help me how to get before 15 weeks recruiting spies and open Brothel

Nym85

Dec 15, 2018
You only need Fiendish Diplomacy to open up the Brothel.
Talk to Skodred first when given the option between him and Cla-min; build the Dark Sanctum
For Cliohna immediately start Fiendish Diplomacy.

Grab as many abbeys as humanly possibly. If you play with a Dev build, it might even be worthwhile to roll back ruler events so you can get Cliohna's breakthrough

Reactions: Sriya

Torlock

Feb 20, 2019
anyone knows how to get the WhitescarxDraith scene?
Intervene and chose the option to reason with the fae when Whitescar arrives and argues with the twins. It should automatically trigger after a few weeks when you have Alexia on the breeding pit job I think.

Last edited:
Reactions: T800

Zakmastermojo

Nov 12, 2017
So for some reason my Forge doesnt seem to be equipping my orcs? Do i have to do something specific to get it going? i have 16 iron coming in.

Nym85

Dec 15, 2018
If the Extra Supplies event pops up, you do get the equipment btw. So the issue is with the building

waiwode

Dec 10, 2019
how do i get the dark sanctum im on like week 104 and had to dtstr over from a different save help me!!!
There are some identified problems with the building caused by the latest version of the game. You can only build the Dark Sanctum if you select it for your free pick in Week 4. The Forge doesn't seem to create any equipment for your army.

So the short answer is "you can't."

tyler1234

Dec 12, 2018
There are some identified problems with the building caused by the latest version of the game. You can only build the Dark Sanctum if you select it for your free pick in Week 4. The Forge doesn't seem to create any equipment for your army.

So the short answer is "you can't."
wow thats depressing thanks tho

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes