Nym85

Dec 15, 2018
for the love of god, is there a save checkpoint someone can share with me i keep dying
I mean, just follow the road and conquer villages. you can invade Raeve Keep if need be but if you pick Dark Sanctum immediately on week 4 and start researching Fiendish Diplomacy you should be able to build a brothel and infilitrate the Keep in time.

Space0din

Jun 24, 2017
I think after having put so much time into it already, I am gonna wait a good long while before jumping back in. Possibly even final release

rivon

Jun 14, 2018
Soo when we gonna see new Helayna content? After poll i thought its gonna be new ark for her?

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
There is, and I have a lot written already. But, it can't be implimented before the skill rework because of the changes to the escape arc.

Nym85

Dec 15, 2018
I mean if you just want vanilla sex, it's easy. Have sex with no one other than your wife and disable NTR (which the game allows you to do and says it very clearly) so she has sex with no one else as well. The game actually allows for that which is as vanilla as it gets.
If you want Vanilla as in playing a good character, better find a way to get yourself killed without doing anything because you are essentially enabling two psychopathic demons to enslave and murder mostly innocent people (and a few asshole nobles) just to keep yourself and your wife alive.

Nym85

Dec 15, 2018
Sounds like something that'd happen at the very end of this game, no? Defeats the premise.
Not necessarily. Kharos seems much more interested in Rowan than the Twins. He send his priest to you, not to them and he sends you prophetic dreams. Rowan can also be much more loyal to Kharos' ideology than the Twins ever will be since their evil is opportunistic and with little thought behind it; Rowan can develop into a character whose evil is calculated. If this is Act 1 up to the fall of Rastedel, then I can definitely see in Act 3 for Rowan to place Bloodmeen and possibly the Twins themselves under his control with the direct blessing of Kharos.
So you could definitely have an entire act where Rowan redefines his relationship with the Twins before the final act

Reactions: T800

Trit0

Apr 17, 2018
How do I get the new Andras x Alexia NTR Event? I played through the game twice now on the new patch (once with Alexia in Rowans room, once with Helenya) but I can't seem to find it. Are there any requirements for the Event to happen?

Aug 22, 2018
How do I get the new Andras x Alexia NTR Event? I played through the game twice now on the new patch (once with Alexia in Rowans room, once with Helenya) but I can't seem to find it. Are there any requirements for the Event to happen?
Reject Jez's advances.

Cozmos

May 30, 2017
To rescue Delane
After speaking to the noblewoman for the first time, go back to visit her once a week, choosing the "Gain her trust" option each time until you've exhausted the topics of conversation. Once you've gained her trust, you'll be able to help her escape. Once this is accomplished, you'll no longer be able to do anything at the army camp, so make sure you've done everything there you wanted to do; otherwise, events will take their course and Tarish will end up leading the orc army under the twins' banner. Success![/spoiler]
Question tho, in said rescue option it ends with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

who?

Dec 13, 2017
Is there a wiki or walkthrough that I can use to look up events?
Did look in this thread but my search-fu might have failed me.

Edit; Also, is there a way to access to inventory before week 4? Also how do you access the skills page and so on?
Edit 2; Since the game utilizes skill checks, why not have a Fallout 1 / Baldur'sGate style "log" with as much puns and humour as you can stuff in it?

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes