Nym85

Dec 15, 2018
We're looking into it, alas, the entry requirement for writing SoC long term is:
a) Your soul.
b) Your will to live.

And that's both, not one or the other.

Both.
So suicidal gingers need not apply? Count me out then.

Nulleins

Oct 20, 2017
https://f95zone.to/threads/games-with-loads-and-loads-of-characters.63178/

I wonder if this game doesn’t fit the bill, too. It has been two years since my last playthrough, but the sheer scope and the fact that there is a desire to have a character for every fetish in the world in the game, it does/did have quite a lot.

Does anyone, who may or may not be involved in the development of the game, know how many characters it has roughly(or precisely)?

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Is there some kind of roadmap available?

I'd love to now at which point (version 0.x or whatever) the devs plan on having all the backend stuff and improvements and reworks done and all the core systems implemented and fully functional.
Right now I'm not sure if starting a new playthrough even makes sense when a lot of things are in flux and might change or break along the way.

poodles

Aug 7, 2017
I swear if some straight guys had their way bi and gays would have no games to fap to :ROFLMAO:.

I think you're so used to been focused on that anything not straight feels like it's actively taking stuff away rather than a game that just has both and was always intented to. Then ironically literally want or ask for scenes to be taken away from bi and gay people. There's very few futa scenes for example but you notice them as been focused on because they're usually not there at all. It happens with every game that has both, you get some (not all) straight people complain the game has stuff that's not solely for them and it's too much. It feels like any gay, bi or futa stuff is "too much" :(. Rather than focus on the stuff that IS for them they focus on what others got and feel they somehow lost something. Like this game has more straight scenes than a lot of games get scenes full stop and still gets complaints if you get where I'm coming from.

I'm bisexual and of the top of my head I have this. Spacecorps, and to a lesser extent Roundscape as good games with a lot of content for both. Otherwise it's straight or straight games with a throwaway scene with a trans girl, gays and lesbians have it worse. I get where you're coming from but straight guys have most of the site can't you just let some games give us fap scenes without asking for removal or less just once :)? We need to wank of as well.
I literally said I was being selfish and self-centered.

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
hello dev, is it a bug or the andras x alexia new ntr event doesnt have lewd cg yet?
This is not a bug. Seeds of Chaos does not complete CGs and written events at the same time, to ensure that development of either is not constrained. We instead release both as we make them, normally with a lag time between written scenes and the art for them. This has been repeatedly requested by our Patrons and Steam customers, rather then have to wait the uncertain time span for completed art.

We have put a lot of effort into improving the turnaround time between art and writing to remove as many black screens as possible. Where once there were black screens for many releases, now most scenes are filled relatively soon.

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
Quick question to the Devs.
Given the reworking of scenes will a replay be required to see those scenes?

If yes, I will wait for several more updates before replaying.
I have already replayed a few times, don't fancy doing it after every update

D

Deleted member 2729089

Hello, this update I was not able to research Opulence and the Brothel. Is this a bug? I made the same choices I did in .258. Also, is there a way to assign Alexia to a job when you claim Heleyna? I only have Heleyna in my bedroom now and have lost access to Alexia.

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
We're working on the building mechanics, and there may be some errors. If you're having an error with buildings, please post your saves here and I will transmit them to the mechanics team.

I do not know for sure if the full mechanics overhaul is going to break saves, but you shoulder consider that possibility likely.

britej88

Jul 12, 2020
Is there some kind of roadmap available?

I'd love to now at which point (version 0.x or whatever) the devs plan on having all the backend stuff and improvements and reworks done and all the core systems implemented and fully functional.
Right now I'm not sure if starting a new playthrough even makes sense when a lot of things are in flux and might change or break along the way.
lol
creativity isn't linear ? haha
game takes too long to have to start a new game every update, i try to wait out a few updates then new game it lol

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
lol
creativity isn't linear ? haha
game takes too long to have to start a new game every update, i try to wait out a few updates then new game it lol
My thoughts exactly.
I just hope I remember a year from now

Semantics

Apr 28, 2017
Just to be clear, the scene list is updated with v.0.2.60, right?
If you mean the scene list the OP calls a walkthrough, it is not regularly updated, and might not be updated anymore at all. (It's hard to tell, but it's at least like, 3-4 updates - each update being 2 months apart - out of date.)

So it's almost certainly not caught up to current version, unless whoever's doing it just skipped a bunch of versions and only updated for this one.

planta

Mar 25, 2018
We're working on the building mechanics, and there may be some errors. If you're having an error with buildings, please post your saves here and I will transmit them to the mechanics team.
Dark Santum just never appeared again after the first choice of Forge/Dark Santum/Tavern in the building list (I chose Tavern). Completing researches changed nothing. Straight from a fresh save.

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Yeah, we've been hearing reports of that issue. From what I understand, we've been working on the back end with buildings. I think it should be fixed for next update.

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes