Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
the futa scene where Alexia is sucking underneath the table, and both mmf scenes with rowan, alexia, and andras/Minotaur? Where can i see that ? Fan art or not.
Nvm i found it.

Last edited:

rivon

Jun 14, 2018
There is, and I have a lot written already. But, it can't be implimented before the skill rework because of the changes to the escape arc.
Escape ark was written decently. Perfectionism or there were some flaws i didn't see with my untrained eyes?

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
Escape ark was written decently. Perfectionism or there were some flaws i didn't see with my untrained eyes?
1. The escape arc is one long series of skill checks, all of which are being reworked. While the structure remains the same, large chunks of descriptions had to be rewriten so the game would check the new skills instead. Additional dialogue choices have been included, and the event chain now checks for some of later plot additions the player might've completed before it (for example, in the investigation arc, if you completed the Submissive route with Cliohna and agreed to be her Champion, she will identify the Potion bottle for you, skipping the skill check. Skordred and Cla-min are also more helpful if you did their respective events.)
2. Due to real life circumstances getting in the way, certain elements of the plotline never ended up finished. The biggest one is Rowan x Alexia reconsiliation event. Another is the follow up for Rowan getting caught or accepting the blame for Helayna escape, which will also recieve some attention, to give Rowan's betrayal approriate consequences (along with the ability to make it up to the twins.)

jstanthralias

Feb 11, 2018
For Alexia to work in the forge to get more Greyhide content, do you still need to see threesome between Greyhide/Rowan/Alexia, I am not really into Gay content. I know I can just skip through it, just curious.

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
any specific event I have to look out for? or just in general reject Jezera?
Another question, can you go down both Andras NTR path and Jezera NTR path? Or are they mutually exclusive?
To answer both questions, the Jezera and Andras NTR paths can run concurrently up to a point (when Alexia reaches medium corruption), but after that, one will end in favor of the other. The twins need a certain level of "influence" (gained via their early NTR events) over Alexia for their NTR path to continue after that, and it seems that if both have sufficient influence, the Jezera path takes priority.

This isn't actually a problem since the Jezera path is objectively superior, but I suppose if you want to see the Andras one for completion's sake or something, the easiest way would simply be to turn down Jezera's advances when they crop up.

I never see Opulence research topics in the research project. Am I missing something?
Several research and building projects are reportedly broken in the newest version due to some reworking the devs are doing behind the scenes. I haven't heard word whether there will be a hotfix or if we'll have to wait for the next version, but it does seem like an important issue to ignore for that long, so I'd guess a hotfix may be incoming.

SommelierVN

Apr 16, 2020
Several research and building projects are reportedly broken in the newest version due to some reworking the devs are doing behind the scenes. I haven't heard word whether there will be a hotfix or if we'll have to wait for the next version, but it does seem like an important issue to ignore for that long, so I'd guess a hotfix may be incoming.
Fiendish Diplomacy is a prerequisite for Opulence. Those will be addressed in the next build as well as the updated UI outlining such requirements.

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
Gonna ask last time before giving up, as e-hentai brought no results. Is there a way to see new CGs added every new version?

aqd

Jul 16, 2017
Gonna ask last time before giving up, as e-hentai brought no results. Is there a way to see new CGs added every new version?
Download the game (compressed version works and is pretty light).
Extract the game.
I attached unren.dat. Change the extension to .bat
Move unren.bat into the main directory with seeds-of-chaos.exe
Run unren and select 9 (or 1, for just the images)
Look in the folder [seeds directory]\game\images\CG
Enjoy.

If you want to pick out just the ones that are new I bet you could write a python script that would compare to the previous CG folder. More trouble than it's worth imho.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

JoleenStar

Sep 29, 2017
Man, this game is so riddled with bugs it is impossible to give a review because every 10 actions or so you are forced to close the game.

• Angry
Reactions: Nosferatu09

Nym85

Dec 15, 2018
Man, this game is so riddled with bugs it is impossible to give a review because every 10 actions or so you are forced to close the game.
Well you can report them here it's the only thing you can do after pirating a game still in act 1 with most of its systems under review.

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss
Oct 8, 2018
Hope you're not using a save from some previous version, as each version seems to break the old saves one way or another with pretty much 100% certainty. That and the lack of proper scene replay has left me waiting till they finish act 1.

BTW, will all the acts be in the same single game, or will they split the game in 4(?) parts, for each act? Shudder to think what a mess things can get code wise if everything will be stuck together. A lot of the variables and scene names are already a mess, as in not a lot of logic or recognisability.

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes