asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
In order.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ok thanks, that's a move forward.Gotta few questions.. Alexia's punishment for what?
Secon. How to get Andras mid corruption event? I always agree to his advances.. but alas.
Third? The one with the orc or the auction is a blacksmith event?

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
Auction is blacksmith events.

I don't know the specifics for Andras mid corruption, but I believe it's simply Mid Corruption + Andras influence. Just have patience.

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
Auction is blacksmith events.

I don't know the specifics for Andras mid corruption, but I believe it's simply Mid Corruption + Andras influence. Just have patience.
A bit more specifically, it’s mid-corruption, andras influence, and (unless things have changed in the past few versions) no jezera influence. I believe Jezera takes precedence if both have sufficient influence.

Or I could just be dumb.

Last edited:
Reactions: asgardtipar2

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018

In order.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also how to get this one
A bit more specifically, it’s mid-corruption, andras influence, and (unless things have changed in the past few versions) no jezera influence. I believe Jezera takes precedence if both have sufficient influence.
I got the part where orcs attack me and andras deffends Alexia, its right after md corruption tree scene, and then there are two options; smth like powerless and other one. One is for Andras and the other for Jezeera. I selected one for Andras and it leads me to the BJ animation, with a followup scene where she fucks Andras but there is no CG(cruel af, that one.. I was so pissed) But dk about the auction.

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019

Also how to get this one

I got the part where orcs attack me and andras deffends Alexia, its right after md corruption tree scene, and then there are two options; smth like powerless and other one. One is for Andras and the other for Jezeera. I selected one for Andras and it leads me to the BJ animation, with a followup scene where she fucks Andras but there is no CG(cruel af, that one.. I was so pissed) But dk about the auction.
Oh, is it a choice these days? I’m kinda out of touch, sorry. I should probably stop trying to give these sorts of answers till I catch up with more recent versions.

C2E2D668-A0F1-422B-BE68-5014DD8D54AA.gif

Can I get simple walkthrough what to do when to do how to do it's really difficult
It’s not a walkthrough, and it may be out of date, but if you’re struggling with any of the management, navigation, or pre-Week 60 game overs, the links in my signature might be helpful.

Reactions: asgardtipar2

Nym85

Dec 15, 2018
Can I get simple walkthrough what to do when to do how to do it's really difficult
Follow the road to the north. That's it. If you follow the road, within the first three weeks you can find three villages and two/three abbeys. From that point on if you just read the text it's easy to go on.
Now one thing that is less obvious is that if you want the less bloody resolution on some quests, you want to built a brothel ASAP (and that means building a Dark Sanctum and researching Opulence on the first opportunity)

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
Oh, is it a choice these days? I’m kinda out of touch, sorry. I should probably stop trying to give these sorts of answers till I catch up with more recent versions.

View attachment 892452

It’s not a walkthrough, and it may be out of date, but if you’re struggling with any of the management, navigation, or pre-Week 60 game overs, the links in my signature might be helpful.
Nah, that's aight. Thank you. You helped a lot! ❤

dhuemnptai

Jul 23, 2019

Or I could just be dumb.
If I remember correctly, you were right. For the NTR routes we need influence and low relationship. If both Andras and Jezera have enough influence, Jezera's event trigger first because it follows an alphabetic order.
1604962136742.png

Dec 1, 2017
Hello, could anyone tell me if the scene guide on the OP is up to the current version? If not, can anyone link me to somewhere that is?

PS: Can anyone share a save that has a full galery?

Nym85

Dec 15, 2018
Also, how to equip orcs? I've built forge, acquired mines but equipment/week is still 0
How do I build Brothel? I dont see any research option for Opulence as in the guide
On the Week 4 tour you get the option of one of four buildings. Immediately start with the Dark Sanctum. You should have Opulence available when you visit Cliohna next.
You need the Forge to use that iron but it is currently bugged. Someone did post a fix/mod earlier in this thread and it will be fixed in the next build.

Reactions: T800

Ellioto

Sep 26, 2017
does anyone have the new andras x alexia picture from the patreon? normaly id check yiff party but its dead

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
Btw to the devs as someone who loves the RowanXAndras content, will we ever get a chance to rim him like the drow twink does?:p
Why have I not thought of this yet!?

*Adds another thing I want to see in SOC to the list*

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes