Jul 28, 2020
I feel like we're being mocked.
I was not being sarcastic, quite the contrary i was genuinely impressed by the overall quality of this game. First off , i am a bit different from your average gamer who CTRL-skips entire game in a minute. I took acting classes back when i was in High school. So whenever i play the RP type of games i immerse myself as the main character using my rusty methodical acting skills. Most of the games on this site, sadly, wasn't able to satisfy me enough to bother empathising with their MC.

Rowan on the other hand is really one of its own kind. He isn't a superficial blank-state dude nor is he railed on strict pre-determined development. This game allowed me to live as Rowan. As soon as the game started i felt the grueling emptiness stirring inside him. His days of glory were long gone. He has grown soft around the edges. I made him force himself into his wife keeping his pride as a man but deep inside i know he was crying for help.

Then came the twins. Ruthless, cunning and devilishly attractive. I knew from the first moment i was no match for them. Now for the average go-er this game could have been seen as a defeatist low-morale story. But it's actually dabbling in true nihilism. Yes Rowan's sword will never be able to match Andras. Yes he will never be able to satisfy his wife again. But is Rowan really the loser in this scenario ? No ! Just like Donovan's impact on Guts from the Berserk , Andras has impacted Rowan's life for the better. He found his true calling in serving the twins. He is no longer a forgotten hero, mocked by nobility and forced into hiding in a backwater slump. He is part of something bigger. He accepted his place in the food chain. Serving his bull Andras and conquer the realm in his name. Even after getting ravaged by orcs, the minotaur dude and Andras his wife still comes back to him. At the end of the day he is the who is cuddling with her. He is the true winner.

Make no mistake this game is much more gritty and realistic then any Bioware RPG out there. I truly applaud and thank you for creating this sophisticated masterpiece as it helped me, my wife and her boyfriend get closer as well. I eagerly await the next act hoping for a chance to raise Andras' son. I am aspiring to be a writer myself following your steps hoping someday i could at least reach your shadow.

Last edited:

aykarin

Aug 3, 2019
I have a problem with getting Andras x Alexia events that got new art/animations in this latest update. I didn't have any problem with getting them in the previous version (0.2.60) when they didn't have any art yet. Does anyone know how to get them or what are their names (so I can trigger them manually in the console)?

Bulldozer47

Jan 18, 2018
Does anyone have a walkthrough for this game. I played it many times but still I get so confused on what to do next.the gameplay for this fked up even though it has good art and story.

Sewyoba

Jul 22, 2018
Does anyone have a walkthrough for this game. I played it many times but still I get so confused on what to do next.the gameplay for this fked up even though it has good art and story.
Walkthrough would be nice, but having the list of hidden variable results and requirements behind certain events would be even better. Rastedel event looks plain horrifying.

Reactions: FaryTanya

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
How is the content compared to 1-2 years ago? I remember that the last time i played it we could conquer the capital, but there was still not much in terms of actual content back then, how is it now?

• Angry
Reactions: Belnick
Jul 28, 2020
You had me in the first half, ngl. Alas, you're nothing but a troll. A true cuck wouldn't wait to get the allowance from his wife's boyfriend, quite the opposite actually. He'd give the boyfriend full access to his credit card.
Any self-respecting cuck/NTR enjoyer knows that, and you obviously ain't one >.>
I'm exposed. Not only you've seen through my thickly concealed charade but you also destroyed me with facts and logic. I KNEEL in shame and tip my hat to you , sir. I offer my apologies to the cuck/NTR community and Mr. developer. I humbly beg for mercy.

Graymarch

Sep 22, 2018
How do you trigger the start of the alexia fertility path? Is it doable when Rowan and Alexia have a bad relationship aswell? I took helayne in my playthrough and am pushing alexia towards andras

Dnds

Out to Play
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
How do you trigger the start of the alexia fertility path? Is it doable when Rowan and Alexia have a bad relationship aswell? I took helayne in my playthrough and am pushing alexia towards andras
Also, if someone is going to answer this, can Alexia get pregnant now? Its been some time since I last played the game.

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes