zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Can somebody help me? I'm seriously on my wits end. Aside from the pre requiste scenes, I've also tried everything, multiple playthroughs, unlocked all upgrades built all, had Alexia work on the Forge until generic scenes are left, reached to week 100+, but I can't for the life of me, trigger the Threesome scene.

Wtf am I doing wrong?

I sank way too many hours on this now.. I need to have a resolution

aykarin

Aug 3, 2019
Can somebody help me? I'm seriously on my wits end. Aside from the pre requiste scenes, I've also tried everything, multiple playthroughs, unlocked all upgrades built all, had Alexia work on the Forge until generic scenes are left, reached to week 100+, but I can't for the life of me, trigger the Threesome scene.

Wtf am I doing wrong?

What threesome scene do you have in mind?

Mergen1

May 8, 2020
a lot of sex scenes are not shown why, all I see is a black screen subtitles this is a very annoying situation hopefully the new update has found a solution to it.

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
a lot of sex scenes are not shown why, all I see is a black screen subtitles this is a very annoying situation hopefully the new update has found a solution to it.
It is not a bug, they just don't have the artwork for those scenes done yet, they will be added eventually.

Chiefem

May 28, 2020

Wtf am I doing wrong?

You need to trigger the it early I think corruption score under something like 20.

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Greyhide content is going through an ongoing rework. It's scheduled to be completed within the next few months. Wer were hoping to have the finale for Act 1 ready for this one, but we decided to push it back to ensure it had enough dev time to be as good as it could be

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
Greyhide content is going through an ongoing rework. It's scheduled to be completed within the next few months. Wer were hoping to have the finale for Act 1 ready for this one, but we decided to push it back to ensure it had enough dev time to be as good as it could be
Care to share in what direction or its a suprise? I kind of liked the old way things played out with the couple, consensual and with mutual enjoyment (helped by the demoness ofc) . Is it goig to be a forced thing now? Or you are going to scrap the treesome route all together?

Reactions: gogliagoop

gogliagoop

Jan 21, 2018

Is the rework only to do with the threesome story arc? I really enjoy the relationship/ scenes with Alexia and Greyhide and hope you aren’t changing those due to all the NTR complainers!

A.C.H.B.

Dec 17, 2020
Does the rework involve decreasing his dick size? There's no way that thing's gonna fit inside Alexia or even Rowan for that matter :ROFLMAO:

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Care to share in what direction or its a suprise? I kind of liked the old way things played out with the couple, consensual and with mutual enjoyment (helped by the demoness ofc) . Is it goig to be a forced thing now? Or you are going to scrap the treesome route all together?
No.

Is the rework only to do with the threesome story arc? I really enjoy the relationship/ scenes with Alexia and Greyhide and hope you aren’t changing those due to all the NTR complainers!
No.

Does the rework involve decreasing his dick size? There's no way that thing's gonna fit inside Alexia or even Rowan for that matter :ROFLMAO:
What.

Nym85

Dec 15, 2018
It's clear that Alexia's first unconscious magic spell gives her vagina amazing tensile strength and improved lubrication. As for Rowan, it's a divine gift from Solansia (so he can be a more effective martyr) or Kharos (so he can enjoy the benefits of Chaos)

And yes, I'm joking:) But honestly, people get double fisted. They can handle a minotaur dick. You just need to WANT it enough.

Reactions: A.C.H.B.

aykarin

Aug 3, 2019
Maybe Alexia at the beginning of the game isn't as pure and innocent as everybody thinks? :unsure: She cheated on Rowan many times in Arthdale and that's why her vagina is loose enough to be able to fit even really large objects like a minotaur cock

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
Bruh. How?
Good question. On that note, I'd like to ask how it is possible that there are characters who use magic in that game, which is completely unrealistic. Andras and Jezera being the villains proves to me that the entire story is just some dream/nightmare Rowan had; demons aren't real and don't exist you see. Same with orcs, and minotaurs, and ghost heads.

Maybe Alexia at the beginning of the game isn't as pure and innocent as everybody thinks? :unsure: She cheated on Rowan many times in Arthdale and that's why her vagina is loose enough to be able to fit even really large objects like a minotaur cock
Nooooooo, don't ruin my headcanon! Alexia only turbosluts because she's been exposed to all the demonic energy in the castle; Rowan has been able to not succumb to it because he had to learn how to in the war. This is why the NTR happens (in my mind anyway).

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Good question. On that note, I'd like to ask how it is possible that there are characters who use magic in that game, which is completely unrealistic. Andras and Jezera being the villains proves to me that the entire story is just some dream/nightmare Rowan had; demons aren't real and don't exist you see. Same with orcs, and minotaurs, and ghost heads.

Nooooooo, don't ruin my headcanon! Alexia only turbosluts because she's been exposed to all the demonic energy in the castle; Rowan has been able to not succumb to it because he had to learn how to in the war. This is why the NTR happens (in my mind anyway).
How about Alexia only turbosluts because you tell her to?

AVeryDarkLord

Jan 31, 2021
Can anybody help me with unlocking the Alexia and Andras content? I've tried a lot but the furthest I get is all the job scenes with him like with the dryder training.

I know I have enough Andras influence points, at least according to the FAQ scene guide, because the event giving her the option to do the orcs appears but none of the events after ever fire.

Am I just not getting her corrupted enough? I tried that but I think I did the order wrong and got the medium corruption event to fire before she had enough Andras influence. I don't know. Nothing I try works.

Help would be appreciated. The more detailed the better! :)

Nym85

Dec 15, 2018
Yeah sorry, that is just not how fantasy fiction, at least good fiction, is supposed to work. Just because magic exists, doesn't mean you can just go ahead and explain everything with "it's magic". All the great works of fantasy fiction explain the systems under which the supernatural works. If Alexia is doing something that the human body should not be able to do it is ok to say "it's magic" but only as long as you explain wtf magic it is. Now there can obviously be many explanations within the magic that exists in SoC already (Andras or Jezeera are usually peeping around with Alexia/Rowan so perhaps when they get impaled by minotaur cock, it's their magic that makes it) but saying that there should be an explanation is not in any way controversial, it is part of augmenting the verisimilitude of a fictional work.

aykarin

Aug 3, 2019
Can anybody help me with unlocking the Alexia and Andras content? I've tried a lot but the furthest I get is all the job scenes with him like with the dryder training.

I know I have enough Andras influence points, at least according to the FAQ scene guide, because the event giving her the option to do the orcs appears but none of the events after ever fire.

Am I just not getting her corrupted enough? I tried that but I think I did the order wrong and got the medium corruption event to fire before she had enough Andras influence. I don't know. Nothing I try works.

Help would be appreciated. The more detailed the better! :)
You can only enter the Andras NTR path through the Jezera NTR path. When Alexia is corrupted enough, she will automatically get on the Jezera NTR path. Some time later, an event (called "in her hands" I think) should trigger (randomly), in which Jezera asks Alexia in the forest to submit to her fully. If Alexia refuses, she will instantly enter the Andras NTR path.

Reactions: bobbybrownlove
4.00 star(s) 169 Votes