aykarin

Aug 3, 2019
no.. not the drider one.. in gallery there are scenes with a girl who has spider legs grown on her back, they seems to be taken places in the breeding pit..
This scene is also part of the Fey narrative and it's not available. I recommend using UnRen and triggering it manually through the console as it's still in the game files. Its name is "spider be reborn".

nighlur

May 18, 2019
What is required to get the scene where rowan holds alexia by the throat or/and which event should i trigger with unren?

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
I wonder if Rowan is going to get pegged by Sil :ROFLMAO:
Cant seem to trigger the extra Greyhide scenes Wondering if my previous choices have blocked them.
Also no Nazeem chamber scenes either.

If I have closed/block them is there a way change my choices otherr than starting over yet again?

• Haha
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Cant seem to trigger the extra Greyhide scenes Wondering if my previous choices have blocked them.

If I have closed/block them is there a way change my choices otherr than starting over yet again?
Damn Mmushy you are thirsty. Poor Rowan wouldn't be able to sit right if the new scenes were up to you. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
:ROFLMAO:
On my first play through, I decided to do the noble hero.
On my second play through, Rowan became less noble.
On my 3rd and current playthrough , Rowan gets the job done by any means necessary :ROFLMAO:
Have to keep things interesting.

What else can I have him do if I need to replay again :unsure:

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Search back a few pages for my posting on the Greyhide arc. You are probably running into one of my pet peeves where the devs have gated the Rowan x Alexia x Greyhide threeway behind a check for a MAX corruption of 20 for both Rowan and Alexia. This is ridiculous and counter intuitive. By the time it would trigger most folk have had either or both of them doing some rather naughty things for their entertainment. It's easy to unpack the rpa archives, edit the event file to rip out the trigger checks and then restart from your last save. The threeway should trigger soon after as a weekend event.

It's back on page 485

Last edited:

introvtx

May 6, 2017
So has anyone managed to trigger any Nasim Transformation Chamber events yet? I suspect no, since it appears the whole event chain is heavily bugged
So wait... you can't actually have the chamber built? :cry:
That's why I can't get it to trigger despite skipping a lot of weeks..
Also weren't there a scene where Alexia is masturbating her futa dick in her room? why can't I trigger that anymore? was it also disabled like Heartsongs scenes?

Last edited:

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
I haven't had that one come up either for a while. I'd have to go looking for it in the events files but wouldn't be surprised if it was disabled/deleted after all of the fleshing out so to speak of the Xzaratl story arc.

Also weren't there a scene where Alexia is mastubating to her futa dick in her room? why can I trigger that anymore? was it also disabled like Heartsongs scenes?

Reactions: introvtx
D

Deleted member 2375082

Save from right before corrupted Alexia x Andras scene. Once completed it should trigger the box scene and the new threesome with Andras & slave girl scene in succession.
Also, a good portion of the cg gallery should be unlocked.

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
Search back a few pages for my posting on the Greyhide arc. You are probably running into one of my pet peeves where the devs have gated the Rowan x Alexia x Greyhide threeway behind a check for a MAX corruption of 20 for both Rowan and Alexia. This is ridiculous and counter intuitive. By the time it would trigger most folk have had either or both of them doing some rather naughty things for their entertainment. It's easy to unpack the rpa archives, edit the event file to rip out the trigger checks and then restart from your last save. The threeway should trigger soon after as a weekend event.

It's back on page 485
Will it trigger if I go on now and lower the corruption for Rowan and Alexia via the console?

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
I think there's a bugged village at map location (25,10). This is the second playthrough in recent memory where I've had Rowan pass through this village halfway up the road that goes northeast from Raeve Keep to Rastadel without triggering any village scenario. The tile simply goes from unexplored to explored. Maybe it's a map tile with a data value that has the village icon shown, but it's really just a road in the actual data? I haven't dived into map file to look since I'm testing out my new Building framework on this pass.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
I just managed to build the chamber with this updated nasim_intro event file. It works great under my new Build framework which I will also be posting soon, but it should also work under the old one. Drop the attached ruler_events_29.rpy file into game/events. Note you will need to create the events folder if you haven't unpacked the rpa archives. I've added the following two lines at the bottom to make it available in the workshop:

Code:
$ castle.buildings["nasim_chamber"].max_lvl = 1
$ castle.buildings["nasim_chamber"].available = True
Note that the nasim_intro event fires on the weekend at week 14. I was able to go into the workshop after seeing that event and schedule it to build. Then I got the pleasure of seeing the chamber event being built trigger on the weekend at week 15. Aside from the new content, the chamber also adds 2 points of extra research each week. That's almost as good as getting the level 2 library upgrade built.

Also weren't there a scene where Alexia is masturbating her futa dick in her room? why can't I trigger that anymore? was it also disabled like Heartsongs scenes?

Reactions: introvtx

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
I should also note that on my latest run through where the threeway triggered at week 25, I had Rowan at 23 and Alexia at 27 corruption. That's in spite of trying to keep things somewhat tame on the temptation side. The devs should at the very least raise the checks from 20 to 30 or I will be forced to keep ripping the trigger checks out of my downloads.

Will it trigger if I go on now and lower the corruption for Rowan and Alexia via the console?

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Looks like Orc camp events are a bit bugged. I had gotten through the Orciad camp story arc getting Delane to consort with Ulcro and then went off exploring the map again. The next unexplored Orc camp I hit assumed I was going back into Orciad and gave me the option to explore the camp or leave like it was Orciad instead of the usual random Orc tribe camp event.

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes