aykarin

Aug 3, 2019
Do the twins always end up turning Radestel into one big orgy? Does Maud, who I have implicity given a child always radicalise and come after you?
Yes. Maud won't try to come after you if you don't romance her. In Rowan's situation, romance with Maud always means using her feelings, so no wonder she later feels betrayed.

Orgy in Rastedel happens every time. Only small details change (like amount of city's destruction).

Reactions: T800

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
This game really stretches the limits of the renpy engine here. Dragging the map around to visit each person gets a bit tricky

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
When are we finally going to get an updated walkthrough or scene list? The one in the op has been outdated for 5 versions now.

Reactions: hellbrider

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
So has anyone managed to trigger any Nasim Transformation Chamber events yet? I suspect no, since it appears the whole event chain is heavily bugged as I've been looking into it while looking into doing a clean re-implementation of the castle buildings framework where everything becomes a proper subclass.

Except where old code is bugging things out, it looks like the devs have moved to a system where a building becomes available for building in the workshop for the first time when its max_lvl is set to 1 or greater and its lvl is set to 0. Starting buildings like the Castle Hall and the Library have both their lvl and max_lvl set to 1 already at game start. Buildings have upgrades become available by bumping up max_lvl by 1 so that it becomes greater than lvl. That usually happens when research is completed. Assuming no old or bugged code has screwed everything up, the next time Rowan goes into the Skordred's workshop, he will see a building or upgrade for an existing building become available assuming there's enough money in the Treasury.

The storyline for Nasim's transformation chamber begins with his intro:

Code:
./events/ruler_events_29.rpy:    event('nasim_intro', triggers='week_end', conditions=('week==14',), run_count=1, priority=pr_story)
During this argument between Skordred and Nasim, Rowan learns of the existence of the chamber as an artifact buried somewhere behind collapsed tunnels. Skordred confides to Rowan after Nasim departs that his crew will probably find it during their normal excavation after a time.

This is where one might expect a following event to be crafted to go off on or after say week 25 after the fall of Raeve Keep has passed. The alternative is to have Rowan throw some money at the problem by using the nasim_intro event to set castle.buildings["nasim_chamber"].max_lvl to 1 so that it becomes available for building in the workshop. In fact, there's a cost set to 80 in the data structure suggesting an amount of money to be spent digging to the indicated spot on the map where the chamber is to be found. There's nothing like this in nasim_intro, and the other likely suspect events/transformation_chamber.rpy only has the following events:

Code:
    event('transformation_chamber_built', triggers='week_end', conditions=('castle.buildings["nasim_chamber"].lvl > 0',), run_count=1, priority=pr_story)
    event('transformation_chamber_reminder', triggers='week_end', conditions=('week == 38', 'castle.buildings["nasim_chamber"].lvl > 1',), run_count=1, priority=pr_story)
    event('transformation_chamber_late', triggers='week_end', conditions=('week == 62', 'castle.buildings["nasim_chamber"].lvl > 1',), run_count=1, priority=pr_story)
The first is the obvious fait accompli that Rowan somehow got the chamber unburied while the other two are a nag reminder that it isn't found yet at week 38 and a "ya done fucked up" event of not finding it by week 62. By the way, those trigger checks of lvl>1 are totally wrong since that would indicate that the chamber has been found if the proper conventions are followed. They really should be lvl<1 here. None of the events do anything with max_lvl so that it will happily be left at 0 so that the chamber will never become available to purchase in the workshop.

There's a curious section of code in game/main_loop.rpy that won't be doing anything useful to help things along:

Code:
    if week == 62 and castle.buildings["nasim_chamber"].lvl == 0:
        $ nasim_events_disabled = True
        $ constructed_nasim_chamber = False

$ castle.buildings["nasim_chamber"].lvl = 1
With max_lvl still at 0, this basically means that the chamber will never have its build method invoked. Our poor Alexia will have to go without having any chaotic seeds implanted in her girls or anywhere else.

Reactions: T800

6Slaanesh9

Aug 17, 2017
need some help plz, for some reason i can not trigger many map scenes.. like that flowing head, that fairy trap, that blue hair woman with horns.. and many others... i have played this games about 4 times this week, none of these scenes have show up.. got most of the mine scenes though...

also, how do i get that spider girl?? can't seems to trigger that either...

this game really need some fxxking serious prompting system...

Semantics

Apr 28, 2017
need some help plz, for some reason i can not trigger many map scenes.. like that flowing head, that fairy trap, that blue hair woman with horns.. and many others... i have played this games about 4 times this week, none of these scenes have show up.. got most of the mine scenes though...

At the very least, one of those (the trap) was one of the old Fey events. Fey were reworked, and I think all the old scenes no longer trigger. Don't recall the blue-haired woman with horns off the top of my head. As for the head, I thiiiiiiink that one is still in?

One thing you can do if you're having trouble activating map scenes is to enable the console. That adds some UI bits, and one of them lets you trigger a random map scene for whatever terrain type you're standing on.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
You are pursuing RNG events that only have a smallish chance to trigger when you explore a relevant map location. AFAIK once a map tile has been explored, it will no longer be eligible to trigger an event when you pass through it again.

One way to roll the dice a lot more times is to re-enable rollback. The easiest way to do this is to unpack the rpa archives so that the options.rpy file gets put out for editing. Make config.developer in there True to both turn console mode on and to re-enable rollback. Now when you are about to explore one of the rarer tiles like the swamp, you can just rollback one tile if nothing happens until something maybe eventually does. Tedious, but there you go.

Your "fairy trap" event sounds like the tree nymph caught in a hunter's trap that you can choose to bang. That triggers in a forest tile. The flowing head sounds like the Wisp that asks for a bj to honor the old ways. That triggers in a swamp tile. The blue hair woman with horns is a major character that I think you just to be able to meet in the swamp. I think that event is still there and may trigger, but it may become disabled when you meet her as one of the Fae ambassadors mid-game.

When you ask about spider girl, are you talking about the event when a drider gets loose in the tunnels and Rowan offers himself as bait? That won't be eligible to trigger as a weekend event until after the Breeding Pit is up and running.

6Slaanesh9

Aug 17, 2017
You are pursuing RNG events that only have a smallish chance to trigger when you explore a relevant map location. AFAIK once a map tile has been explored, it will no longer be eligible to trigger an event when you pass through it again.

One way to roll the dice a lot more times is to re-enable rollback. The easiest way to do this is to unpack the rpa archives so that the options.rpy file gets put out for editing. Make config.developer in there True to both turn console mode on and to re-enable rollback. Now when you are about to explore one of the rarer tiles like the swamp, you can just rollback one tile if nothing happens until something maybe eventually does. Tedious, but there you go.

Your "fairy trap" event sounds like the tree nymph caught in a hunter's trap that you can choose to bang. That triggers in a forest tile. The flowing head sounds like the Wisp that asks for a bj to honor the old ways. That triggers in a swamp tile. The blue hair woman with horns is a major character that I think you just to be able to meet in the swamp. I think that event is still there and may trigger, but it may become disabled when you meet her as one of the Fae ambassadors mid-game.

When you ask about spider girl, are you talking about the event when a drider gets loose in the tunnels and Rowan offers himself as bait? That won't be eligible to trigger as a weekend event until after the Breeding Pit is up and running.
no.. not the drider one.. in gallery there are scenes with a girl who has spider legs grown on her back, they seems to be taken places in the breeding pit..

aykarin

Aug 3, 2019
All of the Fey events (Arzyl, trapped driad, fairy, Whitescar, etc.) are currently unavailable, both on map and in the castle menu. They are being reworked.

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes