Jul 27, 2017
A good update. I just wish more new adult scenes were added in each patch. I'm well aware of all the background writing and how long that takes, but hopefully the writers get to a point where they can concentrate on adult scenes soon. Four a month isn't a lot.

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
I really love the new artstyle...I was never as anti-MDN as some people were but there's something about this style that I just love.

And as much as I love the Wulump, I really can't wait for Alexia to be part of the castle again...

And the new map is pretty cool, although it feels kinda floaty and fast atm, but I'm sure this will be made better with enough feedback.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
A good update. I just wish more new adult scenes were added in each patch. I'm well aware of all the background writing and how long that takes, but hopefully the writers get to a point where they can concentrate on adult scenes soon. Four a month isn't a lot.
Well they are limited by the ammount of funds. No other way around this.

Anyway, who is Dazzanath? It has been too long since i played.:teary: (Dazzanath? x Rowan)

Jul 27, 2017
Well they are limited by the ammount of funds. No other way around this.

Anyway, who is Dazzanath? It has been too long since i played.:teary: (Dazzanath? x Rowan)
I don't think funds are the bottleneck. Also, Dazzanath is a new side character that was added in this update. See the guide for how to get his scenes.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
They have said so before on patreon, about how more funds would mean more resources ($) to comission more art per month.
It is even the goals on the left side of their page.

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes