T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
The new UI isn't totally done yet. We expected all kinds of problems and bugs along the way. That's a monthly release cycle for you. But, it's improving in completion and polish every day.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
The game play is terrible, is there anyway to turn it off?

There are a lot of pointless quests that don't add anything to the game. They need to focus on quality not quantity.

Last edited:

iron_jack

Aug 18, 2017
I just want to say this game is fantastic. The characters are great, the story is interesting, the art is well-made, and the NTR content is on-point. In a way I wish I hadn't discovered it yet as waiting for new releases to further the story is a lesson in torture, but props to the devs for being diligent and interactive with the community.

Two minor dings (for me) in the otherwise-unblemished perfection:

-- The gameplay itself is a little grindy - many weeks feel pretty pointless, especially after the available map is all explored. Just waiting for gold to accrue/research to complete in order to move things along, and/or hoping for a random event to trigger for more relationship/sexual advancement. Of course, that will probably be mitigated as the core story develops and the other lands become available.

-- Andras feels a little disjointed.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

All-in-all, 9.5 out of 10 for me, I love this game and look forward to seeing it through to it's conclusion. Great work, devs!

edit: also, you just earned yourself another backer. I generally distrust Patreonizing devs, but you guys seem pretty legit.

Last edited:

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
@iron_jack I'll extend the compliments to the team and the boss, as well as your feelings about the Andras content.

Right now, improving gameplay is becoming one of our core focuses for the latter part of the year, and we've already come up with a number of new and exciting improvements to the game mechanics that we hope you're going to enjoy!

Aug 26, 2016
I just want to say this game is fantastic. The characters are great, the story is interesting, the art is well-made, and the NTR content is on-point. In a way I wish I hadn't discovered it yet as waiting for new releases to further the story is a lesson in torture, but props to the devs for being diligent and interactive with the community.

Two minor dings (for me) in the otherwise-unblemished perfection:

-- The gameplay itself is a little grindy - many weeks feel pretty pointless, especially after the available map is all explored. Just waiting for gold to accrue/research to complete in order to move things along, and/or hoping for a random event to trigger for more relationship/sexual advancement. Of course, that will probably be mitigated as the core story develops and the other lands become available.

-- Andras feels a little disjointed.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

All-in-all, 9.5 out of 10 for me, I love this game and look forward to seeing it through to it's conclusion. Great work, devs!

edit: also, you just earned yourself another backer. I generally distrust Patreonizing devs, but you guys seem pretty legit.
I have to agree about with you about the mood whiplash, the one time I actually checked out the game's NTR content it was the third thing I noticed, right after the fact it was easy to avoid, even with the option turned on and in it's current state really isn't proper NTR anyway seeing as Alexia still loves her husband and is at most only getting sex on the side. Seriously, NTR annoys me but I genuinely do not get the hate this game receives for it.

Anyway, time for a small update from the dev.

"

Erick is nearly finished with this now, so I thought I'd share it with you guys. Next he'll be working on the underground level. :) "

Seems kinda small for what's supposed to be the former stronghold for a powerful villain. I guess Rowan and company did some serious damage to the place when they killed Karnas.

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
I have to agree about with you about the mood whiplash, the one time I actually checked out the game's NTR content it was the third thing I noticed, right after the fact it was easy to avoid, even with the option turned on and in it's current state really isn't proper NTR anyway seeing as Alexia still loves her husband and is at most only getting sex on the side. Seriously, NTR annoys me but I genuinely do not get the hate this game receives for it.

Anyway, time for a small update from the dev.

"

Erick is nearly finished with this now, so I thought I'd share it with you guys. Next he'll be working on the underground level. :) "

Seems kinda small for what's supposed to be the former stronghold for a powerful villain. I guess Rowan and company did some serious damage to the place when they killed Karnas.
Nice. Hopefully when making the actual upgrades than this areas will show up and change visually a bit with each level. Until than most should look like they are in ruin. :)

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
So what are those rooms? Left of the throne room is the workshop I take it, across from the library and next to the tavern? (I feel like Cliohna would be very opposed to having to hear all the noise from the tavern in the library...)

But then to the right I'm completely lost. Are those barracks? And above them the bedrooms? I guess it's Rowan's on the side because his assassin always comes in (and out) through the window. Is the room next to it Jezera's or Alexia's separate room? If that's the case, plenty of opportunities for eh...noisy NTR. Or is the room closest to the portal Rowan's room and is the room farthest on the right Jezera's?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Don't the map shows what are the rooms? Confess i don't remember (it's been a couple months since i last played).

Aug 26, 2016
Poll results update.

"The poll has been closed, the votes have been tallied, and without much further ado, the winners are....
In first place, by quite a few votes, the second Alexia x Wulump scene. The little guy seems popular, and it will be interesting to see if the next scene keeps up the trend.

Bringing up the rear are; the third CG from the Greyhide threesome, the recently added Jak x Indarah scene, and the fantasy threesome from the Helayna's Day Off event. They've all been added to the list, and the backers will be seeing them next month.

The poll has been closed, the votes have been tallied, and without much further ado, the winners are....
In first place, by quite a few votes, the second Alexia x Wulump scene. The little guy seems popular, and it will be interesting to see if the next scene keeps up the trend.

Bringing up the rear are; the third CG from the Greyhide threesome, the recently added Jak x Indarah scene, and the fantasy threesome from the Helayna's Day Off event. They've all been added to the list, and the backers will be seeing them next month."

Aug 26, 2016
A quick backer release update will be happening soon, is our man in position?

Just to let everyone know, everything is going well, and we are currently in the process of coding all the new material. The new build will be out for the backers this weekend as planned.
Also, just to reiterate, there will be no public build this month, due to the fact the new UI implementation is still a work in progress.

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
It's a quick backer release, so anyone know what it will contain? Just some new CGs or the UI update or some bug fixes? Or does the quick just refer to the fact that the update was done quickly after the last one and it will be a full-fledged new release?

Eddddd

Jun 16, 2017
I'll tell Arioch! He writes the Wulump stuff himself and he's
Considering the propensity for some elements of the community to probably try to report over any minor infractions, the team has a pretty strict rule at the moment against adding content likely to get us a review. As the Patreon situation evolves I'm sure we'll take a look at it. It's not like I wouldn't write a Jezera/Andras scene if given the chance. It's just a bad environment at the moment, and as a fan of incest, no one is more sad about that bad environment then me.
If you're concerned about not getting a review while not wanting to work for free (which is understandable). I'd suggest adding an incest DLC that's neither mentioned nor sold on patreon. It seems so far patreon has went after games which featured incest front and centre and I have yet to hear about a game that has incest content but doesn't advertise it or immediately go at it within the first 15 minutes of gameplay get nuked. Being reported could be a risk but even artists like incognitymous who have a side business that's VERY against patreon's TOS seem to be left alone as long as it's kept separate.

Also, really good job at expanding the game, I took a stab at it about a year ago when it was in a very early state and there is a LOT of content and events now, the art is also fantastic, great job all around and I'm looking forward to seeing if you guys are willing to risk it for the incest fans out there, I know I'd be pledging if you do.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
No, just no. There are already way too many incest games out there. We don't need this game getting diluted into another of of those as the Devs waste time and effort with this.:OhMyGoodness:

Besides as T51 said, patreon is going after incest related games.

• Angry
Reactions: Mee&Mee

Tydeusv

Mar 2, 2017
It's a quick backer release, so anyone know what it will contain? Just some new CGs or the UI update or some bug fixes? Or does the quick just refer to the fact that the update was done quickly after the last one and it will be a full-fledged new release?
Cucklord says 4-5 new sex scenes, and around 20-30k words of new content.

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
New CGs, New Story Content. It's a regular release. just one we had slightly less time to work on. So small by full release standards, but still a full release.

Am I too late or can we still ask questions, as in actual questions about what's on the table and what's not?
Sure! Totally!

If you're concerned about not getting a review while not wanting to work for free (which is understandable). I'd suggest adding an incest DLC that's neither mentioned nor sold on patreon. It seems so far patreon has went after games which featured incest front and centre and I have yet to hear about a game that has incest content but doesn't advertise it or immediately go at it within the first 15 minutes of gameplay get nuked. Being reported could be a risk but even artists like incognitymous who have a side business that's VERY against patreon's TOS seem to be left alone as long as it's kept separate.

Also, really good job at expanding the game, I took a stab at it about a year ago when it was in a very early state and there is a LOT of content and events now, the art is also fantastic, great job all around and I'm looking forward to seeing if you guys are willing to risk it for the incest fans out there, I know I'd be pledging if you do.
Not just incest stuff either. I had a storyline where you fuck a ghost that got dropped because it was in technical violation. No one on the team is against incest content making it into the game at some point. That point is just probably not going to be now, if only because right now the vultures are circling.

Cucklord says 4-5 new sex scenes, and around 20-30k words of new content.
Accurate, I'd say.

Aug 26, 2016
New CGs, New Story Content. It's a regular release. just one we had slightly less time to work on. So small by full release standards, but still a full release.

Sure! Totally!

Not just incest stuff either. I had a storyline where you fuck a ghost that got dropped because it was in technical violation. No one on the team is against incest content making it into the game at some point. That point is just probably not going to be now, if only because right now the vultures are circling.

Accurate, I'd say.
If you guys really wanted to add it now, you could always put the incest content and any other content prohibited by patreon's dumbfuck rules you could always upload it on the Lewd Patcher.

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes