Shadow Song

Feb 5, 2018
I am having an issue where I start a new game and I can only choose one choice in any scenario. the other choices are dark. Can someone help me?

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
I am having an issue where I start a new game and I can only choose one choice in any scenario. the other choices are dark. Can someone help me?
Some choices are kind of final so you wont be able to scroll back and pick the other ones so you have to save before each pick in order to get the desired option. :)

DisturbedMan

Feb 5, 2018
It says that you can choose your gender, and play with different characters! Is it true, because I want to play the game, but if there is many playable characters, well I should be ready.

Aug 26, 2016
I probably won't write any M/m being entirely straight. DM and Lord Arioch normally do the M/m scenes, despite not being inclined that way much either. Also NTR isn't really my kink and is more associated with sub Rowan (though some of the Helayna variations might suggest otherwise). That said, it is M/f and F/f, so I will write it as need requires. For example I can confirm the exsistence of both Andras/Alexia and Jezera/Alexia sequences in works I'm writing over this month.

On a more direct note, I mostly mentioned that to refrence an absence. In particular NTR content is not something the game is hugely lacking. Does that mean that we plan on stopping making NTR? Jesus fuck no. We're led by the "cucklord" for a reason. Does that mean that on even slowing down making NTR? Negatory. Those extra game dev dollars the patrons put in pay for more writers with a broader range of kinks. But, NTR and Corruption are both going to remain exceptionally prominent kinks throughout the entire development cycle.

Also, I think the new guy Arioch's hiring who does M/m, but I'm not totally sure since I haven't spoken to him yet. For the love of god, don't quote me on that. Don't . You'd have to wait for some kind of announcement for anything approaching confirmation.

But, wanting to expand the M/m content is definitely something the dev team has discussed as a positive.
Huh, see I thought NTR was one of the game's other kinks with stuff like Demon sex, Monster/Monstergirl sex and corruption being the game's central focus. Did this change or something?

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
No it hasn't changed. The game syist offers a particular bounty of NTR for fans of the kink. Its just not what I do. Another new writer whose been doing scene for the game, Rein, for example is very eager to join in with the NTR writing.

Aug 26, 2016
No it hasn't changed. The game syist offers a particular bounty of NTR for fans of the kink. Its just not what I do. Another new writer whose been doing scene for the game, Rein, for example is very eager to join in with the NTR writing.
Hmm fair enough, just needed some clarification of what was going on precisely.

notjasonbourne

Mar 20, 2018
So, is there a bug or is it not possible to unlock more scene replays after Rowan’s and Alexia’s 2nd sex scene (when they reunite)? Because I still unlock CG stills but not scene replays.

mazariah

Apr 27, 2017
Ok is there a way to level up on this new UI? I see in the debug you can add exp and I've looked all over the debug menus and the status screen and can't find it. What am I missing?

Reactions: Mrrandomdude

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
So, has anyone got them sweet, sweet Greyhide threesome images?

Purely for science, of course... and nothing else. ;)

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
Technically, yes. You should really ask a more specific question. XD
How about if I ask the important questions. :p

Will there be more sex scenes with Greyhide!?

Will there be a comedic scene where Andras goes "God damnit, that minotaur stole my boy-toy and my Alexia!"

Will Rowan be capable of riding Greyhide into battle as a custom mount?

Will there be downloadable content that adds armour for Minotaurs? Will it be priced or will it come as Lootbox content?

And finally, Will Rowan be able to raise an army of Minotaurs and forge his own kingdom? Preferably after fucking some Minotaur women and maybe by sucking enough Minotaur cock.

These are the questions more people should be asking!

Aug 26, 2016
1. Probably
2. Andras doesn't whine. He gets even.
3. That will be DLC.
4. Lootboxes. And 90% of the boxes are just hats that give Rowan minor bonuses.
5. That's going to be in Seeds of Chaos 2: Cuck Around the World
I like you, you're funny.

Anyway, update tiem

"

Hello everyone,

The good news is once again, we got the release out on time, and despite DM and Yron's ongoing issues, it still had over 30k words, so that's pretty awesome. We also made great strides in overhauling the UI, and should finish the rest of the core work this month, leaving us free to go about improving the game play over the next few releases.
Moving on, we are currently working to get the next release ready for the end of the month. Since DM is still unavailable, Winter is going to help out on the Orciad story content, as well as hopefully finish up the event which allows Rowan to punish Alexia for her part in Helayna's escape that he started last month. In an effort to preempt the next map expansion, Rein will be spending this month and next working on new resource events, as well as doing a little more on the Orciad explore event side. I'll be writing more wulump content since it seems to be quite popular, and a few other things.

Art wise, we'll be continuing the improve the UI. This includes the new dialogue boxes, room screens, , item display system, and a new castle map. Erick is currently putting the map together (as you can see from the WIP of the ground floor above), and it is looking great. Keidi is working on the missing work outfits for Alexia, as well as item illustrations (we'll be hoping to fill out the current game items over the next 2-3 months, and then we'll focus on adding more). MDN has finished one CG (as seen by backers) and is currently working on another three that were chosen in the last poll. I've also asked Lewdbrush to do the wulump one, as I feel, stylistically, it is more suited.

Lastly, Erick pointed out when we were working on UI changes, it would be possible, if we replaced tanzenkat's original 1280x720 backgrounds with higher rez ones, to add a high quality full screen option. It'd require quite a bit of splicing and re-coding though. Is this something you'd be interested in?

"

Douglof

Jun 10, 2017
Ok is there a way to level up on this new UI? I see in the debug you can add exp and I've looked all over the debug menus and the status screen and can't find it. What am I missing?
i guess the last build and the new UI are very bugged

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes