TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
Well yeah I just differentiated them with an OR because I was too lazy to type it again/use copy paste.

LubbockRabac

Dec 11, 2017
Sorry for asking i'm stuck on Rosaria on the orc camplease with the Tarish(powerful female orc),Batri (rival for warchief),Warchief Ulcro,he says something about a woman and gifts to be brought but I don't know where I can get them.

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
Sorry for asking i'm stuck on Rosaria on the orc camplease with the Tarish(powerful female orc),Batri (rival for warchief),Warchief Ulcro,he says something about a woman and gifts to be brought but I don't know where I can get them.
That quest line, "Orciad" isn't finished yet. Pretty much all you can do is talk to the 3 contenders for chief and talk to the prisoner girl. Judging from comments from one of the developers, it will be finished eventually, but not soon.

Reactions: LubbockRabac

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
"Windows XP... Now that's a name I've not heard in a long time... a long time."

*Ten minutes later*

*Hands out Windows 7*

"Your father wanted you to have this, when you were old enough. A System of a more elegant age, before they instituted mandatory updates, before the dark times."

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
The topic title is still 0.2.27. The OP still has that version, so clearly it hasn't been released here yet.

Maybe it has been released on any free sites. But you can go look for it yourself then.

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes