TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
I'm personally waiting on more content for my Minotaur husbando...

And some more content on the Orciad questline would be highly appreciated.

Gotta say though, that part with the orc kid with the book who shows it to Rowan was quite nice. It reminds me of my childhood, I pretty much drew stick-men decapitating other stick-men with swords, and stickmen invading castles with catapults and fire arrows. My first year teacher went "Your child needs help", to which my mother went "No, this is quite normal."

Ah, childhood. :rolleyes:

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
I'm personally waiting on more content for my Minotaur husbando...

And some more content on the Orciad questline would be highly appreciated.

Gotta say though, that part with the orc kid with the book who shows it to Rowan was quite nice. It reminds me of my childhood, I pretty much drew stick-men decapitating other stick-men with swords, and stickmen invading castles with catapults and fire arrows. My first year teacher went "Your child needs help", to which my mother went "No, this is quite normal."

Ah, childhood. :rolleyes:
A. More Orciad is coming. Eventually. Eventually.

B. Thank you actually. I was the one wrote that, so I appreciate the compliment.

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Does this Sommelier person have a Tumblr or a Hentai Foundry page or something where I can look at some of their art?
Not quite. However, he does have a twitter which you can view here:

He's also the lead artist of the team's other project main project, Jessika's Curse, which I have not played but have been informed is the shiznit. Granted, mostly by people working on said game. But hey, what's that to get in the way of some good shilling?

ZeeLazy

Aug 30, 2017
Since there doesn't seem to be an android port of this game I'm just gonna leave this here :)

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
The game needs double the amount of art per month for the amount of $$$ they make on patreon.

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Fact 1. Art is expensive.

Fact 2. Art that gets made on a monthly basis like clockwork is more expensive

Fact 3. Writing can be expensive

Fact 4. You are not taking into account background art, UI art, Charachter Art, or anything besides CGs.

Fact 5. Lord Arioch took a massive financial hit in the early months because he front loaded the art costs himself. Especially for all that really really expensive stuff. The game as an individual project is still in the red from that, though the gap appears to be closing.

Fact 6. New artists are being brought on all the time. Lewdbrush started in March for example. The goal is to test them out some to see how well they can take monthly time table based work.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
In short, the art is where it's at for a reason.
Not one to tell others how to handle their affairs (that's a lie, I interfere in everything) but you are wasting your time.

People that make comments like that have no clue about costs or how money works.

They see 5k and think it's a lot. I would be willing to bet that there are people that see that and think you pocket a few thousand a month in profit.

Padfoot44

May 28, 2018
Can somebody please tell how the fuck you level-up? I have not been able to figure it out, is it possible? I've seen it mentioned a few times but a google search only showed up someone saying they could and not how they did it.

Toad_Bross

May 17, 2018
Can somebody please tell how the fuck you level-up? I have not been able to figure it out, is it possible? I've seen it mentioned a few times but a google search only showed up someone saying they could and not how they did it.
I think you get xp from events in the world map. For now, it doesn't really give much of an advantage. Some rolls mays be easier but I think it will have more of an impact in the future.

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
Not one to tell others how to handle their affairs (that's a lie, I interfere in everything) but you are wasting your time.

People that make comments like that have no clue about costs or how money works.

They see 5k and think it's a lot. I would be willing to bet that there are people that see that and think you pocket a few thousand a month in profit.
Agreed, I think there is definitely an age sort of gap in those comments, some kids see something like 5k a month and are like "OMG" and think that means private jets and Lamborghinis. I pay 3k a month in rent alone, then all the other brings like you know food and utilities, car payment, insurance, and all that. But some people seem to think you can hire an entire team and output tons of content, and live off of 5k (not to mention you also have to pay taxes on that 5k (in the US since it's all self-employment income you can basically whack that down to roughly 3k.)

Reactions: Gomly1980

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Agreed, I think there is definitely an age sort of gap in those comments, some kids see something like 5k a month and are like "OMG" and think that means private jets and Lamborghinis. I pay 3k a month in rent alone, then all the other brings like you know food and utilities, car payment, insurance, and all that. But some people seem to think you can hire an entire team and output tons of content, and live off of 5k (not to mention you also have to pay taxes on that 5k (in the US since it's all self-employment income you can basically whack that down to roughly 3k.)
That's it.

I've only got bills, my kids, pets, wife and taxes to worry about but if I made a game i'd also have art that's quite expensive, other assets and people to pay so 5k wouldn't reach very far.

Add another 10 on that and things might get comfortable and a comment like that would be passable but until then.

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
I love the game and I would love to support the team but I cant ever trigger the scenes that I actually want like the forge, no matter how soon I build that forge he still never has me introduce the wife. I think I found most of the other cheating scenes but that was the one I really wanted to see.

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
I don't think it is just an age related issue. It could come down to Country of Origin. The UK for instance has one of the lowest wage Economies in the western world. I also worked in Countries that you might class as Third World and 5k a month to many folk in them makes them feel like millionaires man. The irony there is that in some of those places they have faster net speeds and UK net is like Jurassic as well in comparison!

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
Edit: Hah, post 1337!

I love the game and I would love to support the team but I cant ever trigger the scenes that I actually want like the forge, no matter how soon I build that forge he still never has me introduce the wife. I think I found most of the other cheating scenes but that was the one I really wanted to see.
Did you also build the tavern?

B. Thank you actually. I was the one wrote that, so I appreciate the compliment.
No sir. I should be thanking you for inadvertently bringing back childhood memories! :)

Fact 3. Writing can be expensive
You just haven't found the right people. If I wasn't currently suffering from writers block, I'd happily write things for free, albeit someone else would have to do all the other stuff that is involved with putting stuff into the right places. I am even more motivated in that I'd do anything to help out a fellow Berserk fan. (I've seen the items file, I know the Dragonslayer/Gattsu blade is in the game somewhere!)

I actually considered writing small-time things for corruption of champions 2, but I cannot into strange computer languages, unfortunately. I can barely make a Twine 'game', and that's supposed to be easy!

LokiTime

May 20, 2017
Hello everyone, someone can eventually sharing his save with all the scenes already done? Not talking about the CG of course, but the scenes themselves...

Thanks !

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes