Aug 26, 2016
I am intrigued by the hinting from the Succubus girl about Alexia(and Alexia's blushing reaction) wanting to watch Rowan and his conquests. I think that could be a very fun line to go down.
Heh, I missed this post and I missed this scene too apparently, one of the problems with not playing the game for a while I suppose. When and where does this particular conversation happen?

Ano85

May 21, 2018
Does anyone know if the game is going to have scenes with Greyhide where Rowan doms? Seeing him bottom in nearly every m/m is kinda off-putting.

Reactions: TheSexinati

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
I really doubt that is going to happen with Gryhide. :closedeyesmile:
Rowan: "Hey, do you mind if I top tonight?"

Greyhide: "Does the name Minotaur rhyme with bitch?"

Rowan: "Ah, no. But you've kinda been taking top place all the time."

Greyhide: "Kill Andras and I might bottom."

Rowan: "Well then, time to go kill that demon."

*Sound of sword being drawn from sheathe*

*Camera pans to the right*

Narrator: "How far would you go for Minotaur ass?"

Aug 26, 2016
Thank you bro
You're welcome, but I believe the proper method for showing gratitude around these parts is the proper distribution of likes. :^)

Rowan: "Hey, do you mind if I top tonight?"

Greyhide: "Does the name Minotaur rhyme with bitch?"

Rowan: "Ah, no. But you've kinda been taking top place all the time."

Greyhide: "Kill Andras and I might bottom."

Rowan: "Well then, time to go kill that demon."

*Sound of sword being drawn from sheathe*

*Camera pans to the right*

Narrator: "How far would you go for Minotaur ass?"
You're a funny man, I can just about picture this as a commercial.

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
I wonder if Alexia (or Rowan) will eventually take a minotaur cock that's the size of their arm inside them. Thinking about it reminds me of that one incident way back where some guy fucked a horse and died afterwards. Mr Hands I think it was called. Obviously magic exists in this world so I'm sure they'll find a way.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I think not. At least not all the way, maybe just the tip. x'Dx'Dx'D

Damn this made me remember a video i saw of a tgirl putting one of those dragon dildo up the ass. That thing was huge.:eek:

Reactions: TheSexinati
Aug 26, 2016
I think not. At least not all the way, maybe just the tip. x'Dx'Dx'D

Damn this made me remember a video i saw of a tgirl putting one of those dragon dildo up the ass. That thing was huge.:eek:
You never know, I could very easily see that being included if enough people ask for it. Speaking of feedback, there's a survey up on the Dev's patreon page. It's for backers only though, so I dunno what it's about.

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
Considering the way it's worded, I would imagine it's a "Hey, what kind of content/focus would you guys like to see?" and then the option of specific fetishes or more focus on the actual game part of SoC, etc.

Aug 26, 2016
Considering the way it's worded, I would imagine it's a "Hey, what kind of content/focus would you guys like to see?" and then the option of specific fetishes or more focus on the actual game part of SoC, etc.
On the one hand, I would personally like to see more protagonist dominant content. On the other hand, the actual game part of this game is in need of work. Furthermore, I can only guess the new UI has introduced bugs of various sorts that need fixing.

Reactions: Heliophorus

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
Heh, I missed this post and I missed this scene too apparently, one of the problems with not playing the game for a while I suppose. When and where does this particular conversation happen?
It's one of the random conversations that pops up at some point with the Succubus girl, so it's hard to say "when and where" lol. Jezera also makes a similar comment/hint about Helayna watching Rowan bang his wife or something along those lines.

Aug 26, 2016
It's one of the random conversations that pops up at some point with the Succubus girl, so it's hard to say "when and where" lol. Jezera also makes a similar comment/hint about Helayna watching Rowan bang his wife or something along those lines.
By "Succubus girl" you mean Xaratul or whatever her name is? Interesting information, thank you.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
You never know, I could very easily see that being included if enough people ask for it. Speaking of feedback, there's a survey up on the Dev's patreon page. It's for backers only though, so I dunno what it's about.

You got a point, after all people did ask for the minotaur D. :FeelsGoodMan:

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes