KH2000

Jul 3, 2019
I wasn't sure when MonkOne will be updating their Extended Scene Replay Mod as it's been 6 or 7 weeks since 3.0.6 came out. Hopefully they'll come back to update it later on, but in the mean time I thought I'd update it as best I could (pretty sure I got all the new scenes with CG). Just sharing in case anyone else wants it. I had a quick check and there doesn't seem to be any errors.

Credits to MonkOne of course, I just updated it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
ETA for v0.3.07a?

Reactions: SPARDA2408

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
I wasn't sure when MonkOne will be updating their Extended Scene Replay Mod as it's been 6 or 7 weeks since 3.0.6 came out. Hopefully they'll come back to update it later on, but in the mean time I thought I'd update it as best I could (pretty sure I got all the new scenes with CG). Just sharing in case anyone else wants it. I had a quick check and there doesn't seem to be any errors.

thanks dude, you a hero. Btw can you tell me how did you make this?

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
No Alexia , no Succubus or Helayna in the new update ? An other one i can skip then. See you in october. And the artwork reworks - man i admit they look good but the old art is fine too . I much rather see new content not art resources spend on reworks. And the old art is fine as it is.

abgazil

Jul 27, 2018
Could someone tell me roughly how far along the story has gotten? Are we already in Act 2 and how many Acts are there meant to be?

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
Got a question - Are ever going to get more futa on girl action in the game ? So far there is only one dp scene with Alexia. And thats it.

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Could someone tell me roughly how far along the story has gotten? Are we already in Act 2 and how many Acts are there meant to be?
There will be three Acts. This game covers Act I. Currently, Act I is very nearly wrapped up and you can cover all the important bits to the plot now. For the most part, the development team is rounding out the side characters, finishing up a few questlines, injecting the necessary CGs, squashing bugs, and generally getting things squared away for variables and whatnot for the smooth transition into Act II. Act I introduced the games' world to us and its inhabitants, and all the monumental story it wants to tell and the way you, the player, can go about shaping it. And there's a lot of things in the game's first Act -- it's simply huge! It's bigger than most of the other adult games of its genre. Hope that helps. Cheers!

Reactions: abgazil

johndqdo

Feb 14, 2021
There will be three Acts. This game covers Act I. Currently, Act I is very nearly wrapped up and you can cover all the important bits to the plot now. For the most part, the development team is rounding out the side characters, finishing up a few questlines, injecting the necessary CGs, squashing bugs, and generally getting things squared away for variables and whatnot for the smooth transition into Act II. Act I introduced the games' world to us and its inhabitants, and all the monumental story it wants to tell and the way you, the player, can go about shaping it. And there's a lot of things in the game's first Act -- it's simply huge! It's bigger than most of the other adult games of its genre. Hope that helps. Cheers!
We already have information if act 2 and 3 will be new games (like a "Seed of Chaos II") continuing the story or if they will be updates of this one?

Bomarzo_

Sep 25, 2017

How does this mod work exactly? It doesn't seem to do anything

EDIT: nevermind, figured it out

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
We already have information if act 2 and 3 will be new games (like a "Seed of Chaos II") continuing the story or if they will be updates of this one?
I would expect them to split it up, unless it's an issue for Steam sales, so they can claim they technically finished a game.

That said, it's been 6 years and we're not even out of the first act yet. Whatever form future acts may take, it's going to be a while.

• Sad
Reactions: abgazil

Nimbusia

Jan 19, 2020
I would expect them to split it up, unless it's an issue for Steam sales, so they can claim they technically finished a game.

That said, it's been 6 years and we're not even out of the first act yet. Whatever form future acts may take, it's going to be a while.
How many people is working on that game? Cuz 6 years for a single act is fucking crazy

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
How many people is working on that game? Cuz 6 years for a single act is fucking crazy
To be fair, part of that time has been reworking older content. Turns out years of experience really helps improve their craft, and so they're gone back and touched up earlier work so that the current version of a consistently high quality.

Also, I loaded up the older version (0.3.06) with the gallery mod and counted up the number of scenes for shits and giggles. There are currently 193 entries in the gallery, not counting alternate versions (low/mid/high corruption) and branching paths for many scenes. It might be 6 years in development, but there is a mountain of lewd content there; including a lot of stuff you don't see too often, in addition to some of the absolute best dark fantasy content out there. Also, easily some of the best corruption/NTR content anywhere, bar none.

This game is also handily one of the best written experiences here, with grammatical fidelity, attention to detail, smart dialogue, and confident prose that puts it on par with the other stand out exemplars like Now & Then, Confidence Man, and Pale Carnations.

geoolympics

Aug 27, 2019

Sir, o Sir, the new version is out and we look forward to your update! Thanks so much for your hard work!

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
To be fair, part of that time has been reworking older content. Turns out years of experience really helps improve their craft, and so they're gone back and touched up earlier work so that the current version of a consistently high quality.
Yes and no. There was a lot of reworking and changing of earlier content, fiddling with mechanics and switching things around.

However, while the end result may or may not turn out great some day, the process certainly wasn't. I haven't played for a few updates now, so I can't comment on the current state, but for a long time many mechanics were broken or not working as intended. Options that were previously available suddenly no longer worked and vital subsystems, like the forge, happened to break completely without the devs even mentioning it until patrons pointed it out.

I'll have to take your word for the current version being of "consistently high quality" but if the changelog in the OP included all bugs and bugfixes it would be the length of a novel.

I do agree about the art and writing though. Quality stuff, even if the vast majority is aimed at subs and cucks.

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes