EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
I do not anderstand what you mean
The 'Extended Scene Replay Mod', listed right in the OP. It gets you a functional scene gallery (the game's default one is just CG's, and long out of date to boot). However that mod was last updated for version 0.3.06 of the game, but the game was just updated to version 0.3.07a. So the mod has yet to be updated to the most recent version of the game, so it may not work and/or cause crashes; and even if it does work, it won't include the scenes added in the latest update.

May 10, 2018
The 'Extended Scene Replay Mod', listed right in the OP. It gets you a functional scene gallery (the game's default one is just CG's, and long out of date to boot). However that mod was last updated for version 0.3.06 of the game, but the game was just updated to version 0.3.07a. So the mod has yet to be updated to the most recent version of the game, so it may not work and/or cause crashes; and even if it does work, it won't include the scenes added in the latest update.
THX

opaquecake

Jul 16, 2018
Can you please update it again?
ETA for v0.3.07a?
Sir, o Sir, the new version is out and we look forward to your update! Thanks so much for your hard work!
I've updated it to 0.3.07 (y) see the original post for the new download. I had a quick skim and no errors popped up, but if anyone gets an error then please let me know and I'll have a look. It's 1 AM here though and I have work in the morning so it'll be later tonight if there's any fixes needed :)

thanks dude, you a hero. Btw can you tell me how did you make this?
The TLDR version: The gallery code was already in the game by the developers it just wasn't really populated with any scenes yet. To make the mod, MonkOne (and myself) duplicate the entire scenes from the original scripts created by the developers into a new file, change a bunch of the code so it doesn't break the game (as it's loading scenes out of context), and then populate the gallery with the scenes by using an image based on the CG that is in the relevant scene. Then it's just a case of running through the scene to make sure there's no errors popping up.

SPARDA2408

Jan 28, 2019
New update of the new update

"[Update - So, I was so tired this morning I added the missing BGs to the git branch, and didn't download the new version, I just rebuilt and uploaded one that still had them missing. This fixes that.]"

Moto_Tsume

May 19, 2022
I will ask and look stupid : This update is for the users of this forum or of the game in general ? because i have pre-bought it on steam .

Last edited:

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
I will ask and look stupid : This update is for the users of this forum or of the game in general ? because i have pre-bought it on steam .
The Patreon version gets updated more frequently than the Steam version, which seems to wait until a handful of updates are out and then bundle all of the new content under a fun banner (i.e. Canvas and Quill, Beauties and Beasts, Lovers and Lies, etc.).

• Sad
Reactions: Moto_Tsume

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
still you get cucked or they changed that
BRO.. YOU CAN... NOW WAIT FOR IT.. CHOOSE NOT TO GET CUCKED.. STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT NTR... It's all optional.. also you don't get cucked or 90% of the game is cuck-material since both the male and the female are main characters.. if you fuck other women(or men) as rowan.. guess what.. You are still getting cucked... as alexia, she is the one getting NTR'd.. as she is also a MC...

Vii Dark

Jul 11, 2018
Hi there :) I have a question. Will it be possible to capture the twins and take their throne? sometimes I want to bring them two to their knees :))

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Hi there :) I have a question. Will it be possible to capture the twins and take their throne? sometimes I want to bring them two to their knees :))
According to dev answers in the past the player won't be able to gain the upper hand until the final (3rd) act and even then probably only towards the end of it.
So yeah, you'll be able to do that... in 8 to 12 years from now...

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes