EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
Very cool that the thread is being derailed with r/atheism fedora tipping. Operating under the assumption that anyone who doesn't enjoy your fetish must be an evil religious zealot is quite the insane worldview.
Wow, project much? Or do you specialize in a complete lack of reading comprehension? Cause that's not what anyone was saying.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
We've managed to keep this civil while fundamentally disagreeing so let's try not to hurt anyone's tender feelings.
The discussion has basically run its course anyway.

Reactions: kcj300

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
I have no idea what's going on here with the NTR debate. New topic.

For those who have tried the release and were able to get the scenes in question. I am looking for detailed feedback about the new Heartsong scene and the new Zii-Zii and Tue-San/Tue-Mai scenes. If you have some of that, please come right to the front of the line.

Reactions: feelsbadman.inc

fihesog318

Jul 6, 2020
Does anyone know what the sex scenes are?

- One new Fae event (including one sex scene)
- Two new chaos incursion events
- Two new Blackholt events (including two sex scenes)
- One new Breeding Pits job event (including one sex scene)

Someone said Breeding Pit is Rowan x Draith (Gay)?
Is that correct, what are the others?
https://f95zone.to/threads/seeds-of-chaos-v0-3-07c-venus-noire.26/post-8613043

the_beast_rages_on (Rowan x Draith Finale (Gay, Sex))
jezItemsFavour (Rowan, Jezera, and Madeline (Sex, Threesome, Blowjob))
sexy_elf_thief2 (Rowan and Sylaris (Sex, Elf))
meeting_gorza (Rowan and Ghorza (Sex, Orc, Dub-con)
save_liurial (Rowan and Alexia (Sex, Blowjob)

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I am looking for detailed feedback about the new Heartsong scene and the new Zii-Zii and Tue-San/Tue-Mai scenes. If you have some of that, please come right to the front of the line.
For the skirmish with Zii-Zii scene:

- there's some glitches in scene text (it seems incapable of deciding whether it's "wyrd" or "wyld" women and switches back and forth literally every second paragraph) and a few instances of subsequent sentences getting repetitive with their choices of nouns/adjectives. The latter is very much a nitpick, though.

- Tue-Row's sprite is, somewhat unusually for the game, facing right instead of head-on and it feels the coding fails to take this into account, routinely placing him on the right side of the screen, which creates visual impression he's constantly turning his back on interlocutors and events. A particularly foolish behavior from a supposedly shrewd man with target painted on his back. Placing him on the left side would alleviate this.

- the way the scene is presented is overly static, noticeably out of sync with the text -- in the text you have Rowan and Zii clash and jump away and clash (and eventually separate one way or another) again, and later Zii checking up on Tue-Row's wound, and then Tue-Row approach Zii to hand her her gift and step back afterwards... all of it begging to be illustrated with movement of sprites. Instead the characters are rooted on their spots throughout the scene for 10-15 mins straight, without even as much as expression change (at least in case of Rowan, i understand the goblins might not have any other expressions to shift to)

Reactions: monk_56

cassianandorknoll

Aug 3, 2022
There has to be a hint guide somewhere around here that I'm missing. I'll keep looking for it but so far I've just hit download links. I'm specifically wondering if there is an online walkthrough or something thing.

(edit) nevermind. I found it

Ironclad

Jun 10, 2018
Updates every two months is snail's pace? I'd love to see the project's you follow that update as frequently with the same quality in writing and art? I'd concede that maybe early on there was a lack of progression but we're getting Goblin plot and the Fae plot is starting. Many character arcs have already been finished and more are underway
I was curt. There actually is a lot of progression on what I'll call subplots, but it's a frustrating trend I see in the development of a lot these indie games. Many minor characters will get very fleshed out complete arcs, but the main story progression is very slow. Of course the sheer number of event scenes added each update is great, but I really want to see the plot moving forward if I'm going to play on and off with each update.

Especially that more underway part. I can think of a couple games that get stuck in a development hell of new characters constantly being added. While playing sometimes you get event scene after event scene with nothing in between.

Reactions: fihesog318

Luisisisus

Oct 25, 2018
dumb Ntr debate aside (bitch behaviour to hate on Ntr, or any Tag for that matter), game is hype, got it on steam and is hella cool. Really hoping we eventually get an ending or maybe a Route where Rowan becomes "evil" and Dethrones the twins, maybe a route where he takes over succesfully without killing Jezera and Andraz and they instead become like generals and stuff, you can already make it be so that he actually enjoys the power that comes with it, but why would his newfound ambitions stop there?, would be cool. Rowan is always getting fucked over by them, payback would be hype

AimlessFool

Jun 15, 2022
I have no idea what's going on here with the NTR debate. New topic.

For those who have tried the release and were able to get the scenes in question. I am looking for detailed feedback about the new Heartsong scene and the new Zii-Zii and Tue-San/Tue-Mai scenes. If you have some of that, please come right to the front of the line.
How can i start the fae events?

rivon

Jun 14, 2018
I love an optimist.
Game in development for 6 years and we dont even know approximate date for act 1 wrap up.
So 8 to 12 years estimate (for another 2 acts) is based on current frame of game development.
I would say 8 is optimistic prognosis only possible if they ramp things up somehow.

So how many updates before finishig Act I?
+2 more for goblin arc
+2-3 for jasera + helayna
+2 Andras + Alexia
+ Fae
+ Wrap up of Rastadel arc
+ minor characters?

~autumn 2023

Star white

Nov 12, 2021
Updating MonkOne's original gallery mod for the newer versions since 0.3.05.

Install: Unzip all of the files into the game's "game" folder. Launch and go to Bonus -> Scene Replay.

Updated to 0.3.07c: 5 new scene replays (1 Gay, 4 Straight, 0 NTR) and 3 updated replays.

If you find any bugs, please let me know.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Does this work for Android ? If so ,how to use it ?

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes