Aug 21, 2017
Plus, for those who do like slow burn corruption/NTR, her internal conflict makes her eventual denouement all the sweeter. Insta-sluts in NTR are boring as hell. Alexia is hands down one of the best corruption/NTR foils I know of.
Alexia can legitimately hop on Andras's cock minutes into the game. slow burn? Corruption wise sure but NTR wise I'd disagree

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
It has been quite some time since i played the start of the game but i think it is implied ingame that happens quite some time after she was kidnapped. So i guess it is slow burn, unless you are just holding down the skip button.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Alexia can legitimately hop on Andras's cock minutes into the game. slow burn? Corruption wise sure but NTR wise I'd disagree
It's an option, sure, but it's up to the player whether they take it or opt for dragging things out. Having more than one way the story can be tackled is a nice feature of the game.

Aug 21, 2017
It's an option, sure, but it's up to the player whether they take it or opt for dragging things out. Having more than one way the story can be tackled is a nice feature of the game.
Even then I'd argue it's not much of a slow burn, she gives it up pretty quickly. It doesn't even really feel like dragging it out since once you've done one or two scenes with Andras and get the relationship points with Rowan low enough you get those 4-5 scenes one after the other of Alexia becoming Andras sex slave. The change happens quite fast imo

Aug 21, 2017
It has been quite some time since i played the start of the game but i think it is implied ingame that happens quite some time after she was kidnapped. So i guess it is slow burn, unless you are just holding down the skip button.
Technically yea we're just told several months have passed but for the player it's only minutes. We only get about 3 conversations between Alexia and Andras all that time, the player doesn't get all of those many months of slow burn so it's not going to feel that way.

kalifianto

Jun 19, 2017
Man I wanted to get the orc woman to be the leader and get some pussy but eh. Got locked into the bisexual stupid orc path. At least the CGs are hot.

Also the goblin path suddenly stopped after I fucked the secretary's sister?
What to do in the capital?

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Even then I'd argue it's not much of a slow burn, she gives it up pretty quickly. It doesn't even really feel like dragging it out since once you've done one or two scenes with Andras and get the relationship points with Rowan low enough you get those 4-5 scenes one after the other of Alexia becoming Andras sex slave. The change happens quite fast imo
I guess it might be something specific to Andras, given his personality and all; he didn't interest me enough to try his path beyond random event here and there.

Going with Jezera path it's pretty easy to trigger what i'd consider a "conscious" decision to have sex with her only after 40+ weeks you've had control, so close to two years since capture, overall.

Dalurker

Apr 11, 2018
Not since they reworked the into a few updates back.
Hey! Question: last time I checked, a few months ago, they said they'd update the beginning so it was much easier to progress instead of getting a bad end. I got stuck at week 65, with an unwinnable battle, I think, and they said this time around it'd be much more obvious how to survive pass that.

Can I download the latest build for that or should I keep waiting?

Aug 21, 2017
I guess it might be something specific to Andras, given his personality and all; he didn't interest me enough to try his path beyond random event here and there.

Going with Jezera path it's pretty easy to trigger what i'd consider a "conscious" decision to have sex with her only after 40+ weeks you've had control, so close to two years since capture, overall.
I’m only talking about Andras here, Jez doesn’t have this issue really imo. That one builds up better for me

Last edited:
Reactions: Jack O Man
Aug 21, 2017
Not since they reworked the into a few updates back.
What has changed that prevents you from doing as I said? You can still do it, it only takes minutes. In the game sure it says months have passed but I’ve already stated that that is pretty weak as we only get a very small look into how that was

Last edited:

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
Hadn't played the game in quite some time. Definitely feel the rework that's been done helps flesh story out.
Had real fun with the content. Love Shaya & Cla Min moments. Still feel short of the Rowan/Jezera moments i want.

One question i've completed coup of Rastedel. The 'goal's still says go back to rastedel but on explore i can no longer enter rastedel. Is that just the end of current content or am i doing something wrong?

Reactions: feelsbadman.inc

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Hey! Question: last time I checked, a few months ago, they said they'd update the beginning so it was much easier to progress instead of getting a bad end. I got stuck at week 65, with an unwinnable battle, I think, and they said this time around it'd be much more obvious how to survive pass that.

Can I download the latest build for that or should I keep waiting?
If by the battle you mean conquest of Rastedel, i didn't have trouble with that playing the most recent Steam build and got through it on first try, so i imagine it should be similarly doable with the latest release.

That said, it might be worth it to hold off for a bit* more until the goblin arc is done; this can potentially give you more options how the whole thing plays out in the end, and given the lack of backward compatibility you'll have to play through the whole thing anyway.

*) well, months really, but the same thing

Reactions: Dalurker

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
What has changed that prevents you from doing as I said? You can still do it, it only takes minutes. In the game sure it says months have passed but I’ve already stated that that is pretty weak as we only get a very small look into how that was

Okay, you are being SUPER reductive.

For one, it takes a few minutes if you are just holding CTRL and skipping all of the content and know what you are doing.

Two, that first scene with Andras is very different from later scenes, and that matters. There is a huge difference between Alexia being stressed and lashing out into making a rash decision that she regrets before the deed is even done, and the later scenes where she desires and willingly seeks to participate in Andra's schemes. That, is slow burn.

Aug 21, 2017
Okay, you are being SUPER reductive.

For one, it takes a few minutes if you are just holding CTRL and skipping all of the content and know what you are doing.

Two, that first scene with Andras is very different from later scenes, and that matters. There is a huge difference between Alexia being stressed and lashing out into making a rash decision that she regrets before the deed is even done, and the later scenes where she desires and willingly seeks to participate in Andra's schemes. That, is slow burn.
How is one scene a slow burn? Firstly I don’t even buy the first scene between Alexia and Andras, you’re going to tell me that Alexia is going to fuck Andras after just finding out he’s been lying to her over the course of several months? I can only suspend my disbelief so much. Regarding your holding CTRL point I’d say my point still stands, let’s say it takes 30 mins too get to that scene even then that’s pretty quick with the player being privy to only 3 convos over the course of months of in-game time. My point is that Alexia falls for Andras very quickly with very little downtime or build up. So one scene of her being regretful and guilty is enough to be regarded as a slow burn and all the other scenes work fine? I just don’t see Andras’s NTR route as a slow burn, just comparing it to Jez’s makes that clear to me. (Also I don’t think Andras NTR is bad there’s some things I don’t like about it, but I just don’t see it as a slow thing, more akin to other NTR you’d see)

Aug 21, 2017
How can i start the fae events?
Once you get far enough into the game after capturing the Fort, you’ll be visited by Fae emissaries, the big wolf dude Whitescar, and the sucubus looking lady Arzyl. Make sure that you intervene to keep the Twins from kicking them from the castle. After that event go to Jezera and click visit, there should be an option that looks like “???” Click that and it will start the new Fae event

Reactions: Jack O Man

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Once you get far enough into the game after capturing the Fort, you’ll be visited by Fae emissaries, the big wolf dude Whitescar, and the sucubus looking lady Arzyl. Make sure that you intervene to keep the Twins from kicking them from the castle. After that event go to Jezera and click visit, there should be an option that looks like “???” Click that and it will start the new Fae event
That you haven't reviewed

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes