Aug 21, 2017
if this change was just to have alexia to have more agency then this could have been easily rectified by giving her the choices that were given to rowan.
I believe there was also something to do with Patreon and it being considered non-con though I’m not 100%. Even still I think they could still change things around and make it work, though the devs already have a lot on their plate so who knows if they could go back.

Reactions: Jack O Man
Nov 22, 2021
I’m kinda forced to agree here. The older version of the prologue scene actually felt more in line with a slow burn—you can at least buy into the idea that Alexia has been lonely for months and her sexy red captor has been her only friend and he’s the only source of information about Rowan that this unworldly peasant woman has had, so when she falls for his tricks, even if it doesn’t display much agency, it makes sense. It would have been nice to see some more of that to fully establish a slow burn feeling, sure, but it’s a believable trope. The new scene, by contrast, only hints at a slow burn by effectively asking the player: is Alexia experiencing sexual tension with red boy during her months of solitude Y/N; and then, if yes: does she want to fuck red boy because she’s mad he lied to her Y/N. It’s so far from demonstrating the slow build up of tension it sets out to that not only does it prefer to tell the player rather than show him, it actually opts to have the player tell it rather than tell the player. I’m all for giving Alexia more agency, and especially for giving the player more control over the main characters’ motivations, but that scene still feels so off that it breaks any sense of immersion.

And the mid-corruption Andras route event pretty suddenly flips the entire dynamic of the Andras/Alexia relationship. There are certainly hints that Alexia enjoys being dominated by Andras in some of their scenes before that event, but mostly the relationship is defined by Alexia trying to look out for Rowan and Andras being a brute about it and forcing her to do crap, then suddenly she gets a scare and she’s 100% into Andras. And the biggest tells for her being into Andras’s dominance that I can recall offhand are scenes that someone going through the Andras NTR route might miss—the bath scene and the drider teasing scene aren’t mandatory parts of the route. Don’t get me wrong, the scenes after her “fall” are hot, but the change feels pretty abrupt, and Alexia after entering the mid-corruption Andras route feels very divorced from the Alexia before it. I feel like there needed to be more of a transition phase. Actually I’m kinda surprised that Alexia even gets to the stage we see her in that route in Act I at all, these scenes feel very mid-story to me.
I 100% agree with you on this. The rewriting of Alexia's intro to corruption and Andras NTR actually ruined this game for me. The slow corruption and lies by Andras to chip away at her felt much more interesting and realistic than what they changed it to. Her story was the most interesting thing to me about this game and as far as I'm concerned their poor changes to give her 'agency' ruined it for me at least. I don't find Rowan compelling at all, and while some of the side characters are ok, they aren't enough to keep me invested.

Reactions: Einarr the Red
Aug 21, 2017
I 100% agree with you on this. The rewriting of Alexia's intro to corruption and Andras NTR actually ruined this game for me. The slow corruption and lies by Andras to chip away at her felt much more interesting and realistic than what they changed it to. Her story was the most interesting thing to me about this game and as far as I'm concerned their poor changes to give her 'agency' ruined it for me at least. I don't find Rowan compelling at all, and while some of the side characters are ok, they aren't enough to keep me invested.
Well I don't think giving her agency is the problem, you shouldn't be forced into having sex with Andras if the player doesn't want to. More so trying to interweave the choices organically into the plot is where I feel they messed up in the beginnings of the Andras scenes. (And adding some more player choice for Alexia is a good thing I'd say) Also if you don't find the main character compelling at all do you just play the game for Andras x Alexia, genuinely curious since that's such a small part of the game. Especially when this is such a well written game in almost all other aspects

Last edited:

AimlessFool

Jun 15, 2022
That you haven't reviewed
I did that.Are there any other fae storyline event?Also what is Warg Kennel and the Summoning Chamber and why cant i build them?Are there no events about fae's right now outside of Heartsong dream event that starts with the ??? icon or am i an idiot that cant somehow find them?

Aug 21, 2017
I did that.Are there any other fae storyline event?Also what is Warg Kennel and the Summoning Chamber and why cant i build them?Are there no events about fae's right now outside of Heartsong dream event that starts with the ??? icon or am i an idiot that cant somehow find them?
As far as the Warg Kennels go I believe it's been cut out and just hasn't been taken out of the menu yet. Not sure about summoning chambers, might be the same. And yes the only Fae storyline event was the dream with the ??? icon, that's as far as it goes for now.

fihesog318

Jul 6, 2020
There are a few Alexia NTR events that include her spending time with Rowan amidst the corruption with Andras. That should be included for pretty much all the events if this was a novel or at least a tighter game. Because that is a part of the hotness of the NTR not just Alexia X Andras but how that right there affects Alexia X Rowan. It is not just Alexia learning that she likes being dominated but how that affects her relationship with Rowan.

I am sure some will say "That is coming in part 2" but that has gotten me to mostly check out because this is not me asking "when will Alexia be pregnant" but rather "when will this start to actually make sense from a character relationship standpoint".

The hardcore fans and writers have a head cannon (they fill in the missing details themselves) that I don't have anymore and an ability to love each little bit of progress for the many characters while I am much more interested in the main characters. But they do get a bunch of Patreon support so they must be doing a lot correct.

Chakas

Dec 19, 2017
Well you worded it a lot better than I ever could have lmao, but yea this was my pointy exactly. Especially what you say at the end, I'm not sure how Alexia and Andras's relationship will even progress when we get to the other two games. At this point she's already become fully under him as a sex slave, where do you even go from there? Just more sex scenes? It all just progressed super quickly over the course of those 4-5 scenes you get all in a row. Though I will say Alexia having a choice is a very big positive, you should definitely have that choice to have sex or not. Just maybe the choices to do so could be done more organically.
That's exactly how i feel. I mostly played the game interested in the ntr route, specially the one with Andras. But it's progression doesn't feel natural, specially since the their first sex scene implies she hate'fucked him but a few scenes later she completely submits to him and their relation seems to change every time. I'm worried about how it will play out in the future, I don't want just a mindless sex doll story.

Jontron915

Jul 24, 2020
I think the issue is that because it's taking an eternity to actually progress the main plot, (which hasn't had an update in at least 2 years) that everything else is suffering for it. It's the strangest development cycle for a game I've not seen it's fans be "toxic" (read: raise legitimate concerns) about.

More power to the Devs and those continuing to subscribe to this but it definitely wasn't for me after a couple of months of being subscribed.

Thankfully I bought the game on steam a couple of years ago so it doesn't bug me as much as it used to since I can just forget about it every 6 months and then come back and act surprised when barely anything changes lol.

Reactions: Jack O Man

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
I think the issue is that because it's taking an eternity to actually progress the main plot, (which hasn't had an update in at least 2 years) that everything else is suffering for it. It's the strangest development cycle for a game I've not seen it's fans be "toxic" (read: raise legitimate concerns) about.

More power to the Devs and those continuing to subscribe to this but it definitely wasn't for me after a couple of months of being subscribed.

Thankfully I bought the game on steam a couple of years ago so it doesn't bug me as much as it used to since I can just forget about it every 6 months and then come back and act surprised when barely anything changes lol.
"when barely anything changes"

Get your head outta your ass :KEK:

6 months = ~200k words if you follow all the pathings. Average reading speed of 300/wpm and that'll take you around 10 hours to read. Make some pit stops to....appreciate the art and it is far longer. Speaking of art- 51 unique CGs with 169 variants. 6 months of SoC releases in bigger than a lot of games in their entirety.

You could complain that they barely included any content you liked.
You could complain that they didn't progress any story-lines you liked.
But, saying 'barely anything changes' is just flat out false.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
You could complain that they barely included any content you liked.
You could complain that they didn't progress any story-lines you liked.
But, saying 'barely anything changes' is just flat out false.
Well then... The last time i played was v0.3.05 and i remember posting then (and some others too iirc) a bug just right at the beginning of the game with the old man in the village before Jezera's appearance, and there were some other bugs too like in Rastedel in the barracks. What i mean is, i'm the kind of player who don't trust an old save will gonna work, so, i re-play everything, for me seeing this kind of bugs so early is... frustrating because in a way, dude is the beginning of the entire game it must be covered but not yet (less if we think that they seem to be adding late some things that will take more effects in the future but must be done or taken by the players too early)... A prologue bug free i think is reasonable.Another issue is, are we Helayna Path concluded for Act I yet?, i don't have that clear, i mean, in that update Helayna comes to her senses but Rowan must decide her fate, i choose to become of her again a Knight, and after a few scenes with more NSFW actions, she still maintain in the room as if nothing happened or as she wouldn't try to stand for her own room or as all the progress saw was just reverted or a mere dream because she remains without mind, that bugs me, other issue was Liurial in that version she just give blowjobs, there aren't other interactions, and i'm not meaning more NSFW scenes for characters, that maybe because of that many are here for, but for some interactions that makes me consider this characters as useful, that they are alive, that know how to do things, that if Rowan command something they do according to their knowledge, ok NSFW is cool but if you are introducing characters with the potential to work and do things like Alexia, then why are they just like living onaholes?

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: monk_56

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
Well then... The last time i played was v0.3.05 and i remember posting then (and some others too iirc) a bug just right at the beginning of the game with the old man in the village
This is a relatively non-linear game (or at the least, most of its content is non-linear, even if the main plot thus far is somewhat linear), and that means development is also non-linear. The devs aren’t just tacking more and more content onto the end of the game, they’re adding and changing content throughout the game.

The bug you saw in 0.3.05 had literally just been introduced in that update. It was fixed in the next one. If a bug is actually significant, the staff will actually release a hotfix, but since that one could be essentially ignored without greatly impacting the game, they decided to wait to release the fix together with the next update. Most bugs in this game have been addressed in one of those two ways; I’m having a hard time trying to think of any that weren’t fixed in the space of a single update.

Aug 4, 2020
Man, this game has the making for so much that I love but I am just confused all the time. I feel like I need more quest direction. I tried to find some online but its all for unlocking cgs, which is cool and all, but I actually want to get into the game play. The overworld stuff is just a slog and WOULD be cool with a bit more direction. I particularly would like it to be a bit easier to get xp. there are so few chances.

Ironclad

Jun 10, 2018
Game in development for 6 years and we dont even know approximate date for act 1 wrap up.
So 8 to 12 years estimate (for another 2 acts) is based on current frame of game development.
I would say 8 is optimistic prognosis only possible if they ramp things up somehow.

+2 more for goblin arc
+2-3 for jasera + helayna
+2 Andras + Alexia
+ Fae
+ Wrap up of Rastadel arc
+ minor characters?

~autumn 2023
See what I mean? 7 years to finish act I. Insane.

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes