Jun 13, 2022
Update August 19th From Lord Arioch For Patreon

Lord Arioch posted this post On 19th August 2022 to Patreon

The post was reposted by CRAZY X WIZARD On 20th August 2022 to F95ZONE

(

zii.png

And on to the Sommy sketches! :)

)

Please Like My Post If You Like My Walkthroughs And Mods .
Thanks In Advance .

j01ntr0l1a

Mar 23, 2022
sooo i havent played this game in like a year after i got a game over cuz the game your on a timer and gave up, whats new? is it almost Final yet?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: HentaiGamerN00b

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
sooo i havent played this game in like a year after i got a game over cuz the game your on a timer and gave up, whats new? is it almost Final yet?
Well... it "end" Act I (Fall of Rastedel) of III (the next Arcs II and III will be whole new games separated that will continue the story by taking data of the savegame of the previous final release iirc), since you ended playing the team is adding new side quest while developing minor characters as well, at the same time, they are finishing content designed to other important figures (like Jezera), so, the answer is no, the game is still under heavy development and still it is just a first part of a very long story.

Reactions: JodieB-Blake

j01ntr0l1a

Mar 23, 2022
Well... it "end" Act I (Fall of Rastedel) of III (the next Arcs II and III will be whole new games separated that will continue the story by taking data of the savegame of the previous final release iirc), since you ended playing the team is adding new side quest while developing minor characters as well, at the same time, they are finishing content designed to other important figures (like Jezera), so, the answer is no, the game is still under heavy development and still it is just a first part of a very long story.
lol ok thanks ill check back in a couple years to see if part one is Final its a nice game i had invested a bunch of time before for me to get a game over cause of being on a timer in the game id rather just wait to be able to complete the game on my next playthrough thanks again, cheers

jcbchris

Dec 26, 2020
not
not even close... i think. i just hope the dev finish what he/she/they started. its been long time since the game first come out and the plot is slow af.

Reactions: cassianandorknoll

Nym85

Dec 15, 2018
Honestly the way I see it, if what you want to see is some late story plot (e.g. turning the table on the Twins) just don't bother. Not for another decade at least. But if you like the content the game has now, more is added regularly so just check it twice a year or so. A lot of content has been added just this year.

CRAZY X WIZARD

Grand Wizard
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Jun 13, 2022
Update August 22nd From Lord Arioch For Patreon

Lord Arioch
posted this post On 22nd August 2022 to Patreon

The post was reposted by CRAZY X WIZARD On 22nd August 2022 to F95ZONE

(

roxliur 1.png

Still waiting for the last Sommy sketch, so for now, onto the finished CGs. :)

)

Thanks In Advance .

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
For the record, it’s probably better for the workflow if MDN submits relatively rough sketches. The goal is to have a unified style, and and since Sommy is the one doing the final painting, it’s probably easier to work with a sketch than finished linework.

Also not to go moral crusader on a piracy site, but I kinda hope these sketches aren’t being posted here the same day they come out on Patreon. The devs who hang out here are generally cool about what it is the thread does, but I can see where leaking the early access patreon content too quickly would be annoying, and I wouldn’t want to tip the scales towards pissing them off over some sketches.

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
For the record, it’s probably better for the workflow if MDN submits relatively rough sketches. The goal is to have a unified style, and and since Sommy is the one doing the final painting, it’s probably easier to work with a sketch than finished linework.

Also not to go moral crusader on a piracy site, but I kinda hope these sketches aren’t being posted here the same day they come out on Patreon. The devs who hang out here are generally cool about what it is the thread does, but I can see where leaking the early access patreon content too quickly would be annoying, and I wouldn’t want to tip the scales towards pissing them off over some sketches.
Sommlier more or less confirmed what you said on discord in an older conversation. He actually likes the rougher sketches better since they give him more freedom when finishing. MDMs sketches used to be more detailed. I'd guess it was a choice by the artists both due to Sommlier's preference as finisher- but also to speed up work-flow.

Sadly, the art posts are literally same day as the Patreon post releases. This Liurial art released just 2 hours ago on Patreon. Its just shitty piracy practaces TBH. Even pirates should have a vested interest in the economic success of the shit they like. No money = no game. Such shamelessness.

Crazy x Wizard is either an asshole who doesn't give AF about the devs livelihood / long term success of the game OR simply doesn't understand how economics work :BootyTime:

xonsmulus

Dec 29, 2020
It's funny what does and doesn't get leaked - 4 months since a mac leak, 2 since an android, but 2 hours since an image that anyone who plays will see a better version of in the next patch anyways. You'd think the priorities there would be swapped but why not i guess

• Haha
Reactions: Fyo and monk_56

CRAZY X WIZARD

Grand Wizard
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Jun 13, 2022
Update August 22nd From Lord Arioch For Patreon

Lord Arioch posted this post On 22nd August 2022 to Patreon

The post was reposted by CRAZY X WIZARD On 22nd August 2022 to F95ZONE

(

roxliur 2.png

Go ahead, talk about just the water and annoy me. :p

)

Thanks In Advance .

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes