Dunner

Aug 14, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The only scenes with the fey are:
- the dreams with Hearthsong (fox girl)
- the fey coming to the castle
- the "???" dream after they appear
- the last one can be seen if you have Alexia working in the breeding pits where Whitescar (wolf man) rawdogs Draith (dark elf man)

Besides these I found nothing and believe it's everything for this update.

A360

Jun 29, 2018
I'm getting curious how much the characters from the Orciad, Rastedel and the forests will feature in act 2 considering player choice is a nightmare to manage with all the variations it creates. Patricia, Tue-Row, Tue-San, Jacques,, Tarish, Maud, Alain etc. Rowan has a lot of dynamics outside the castle at this point from potential allies to people likely wanting to shank him on sight that could be interesting. Outside Tarish and the Rastedel choice when it's time for new storylines you'd expect it'll become hard to give many of them any time outside of one off events.

The only scenes with the fey are:
- the dreams with Hearthsong (fox girl)
- the fey coming to the castle
- the "???" dream after they appear
- the last one can be seen if you have Alexia working in the breeding pits where Whitescar (wolf man) rawdogs Draith (dark elf man)

Besides these I found nothing and believe it's everything for this update.
Maybe it's no longer there because the fae are been reworked but doesn't Rowan have a scene with the MILF elf? Where she fucks him against a tree?

I hope that was a scene in the game or I apparently have some specific fantasies about that character involving a tree fucking.

kevbot5000

Dec 23, 2020
I'm getting curious how much the characters from the Orciad, Rastedel and the forests will feature in act 2 considering player choice is a nightmare to manage with all the variations it creates. Patricia, Tue-Row, Tue-San, Jacques,, Tarish, Maud, Alain etc. Rowan has a lot of dynamics outside the castle at this point from potential allies to people likely wanting to shank him on sight that could be interesting. Outside Tarish and the Rastedel choice when it's time for new storylines you'd expect it'll become hard to give many of them any time outside of one off events.

Maybe it's no longer there because the fae are been reworked but doesn't Rowan have a scene with the MILF elf? Where she fucks him against a tree?

I hope that was a scene in the game or I apparently have some specific fantasies about that character involving a tree fucking.
So there were apparently more scenes of them early on and I think they're still in the files, just not accessible in game. I haven't gone looking for them so I can't say whether that scene exists or if it's just a fever dream.

Dunner

Aug 14, 2017
1.I agree with you on the choices.
For example: I just finished playing what I call the "Darth RowanxAlexia" path (AKA they're corrupted but still together and in love) and built a nice harem for Rowan both inside and outside the castle but then it dawned on me, will the outside matter?

I already searched the entire map and I know that I still didn't trigger all the events I've seen in the past so how will that work in the future?

Yes, I got all the encounters that I know from previous playthroughs (from mommy dragon-ogre to the sweetest orc girl) that have to do with Rowan and the Twins but will they change anything?

Now it's understandable that some encounters are just there for a quick $ or Exp boost for the player but some of these look way more in-depth than simple encounters with 0 future ramifications.
So I assume at least some of these encounters will become side content that can be triggered the same way the priest quest does (AKA you get a message from someone and the next time you travel you get the even in question) or they'll become cutscenes leading into more choices.

I am, obviously, not an expert when it comes to Ren'Py codding and how easy/hard this would be but it's some food for thought from a sleep deprived me.

2.Now about the Fae thing it seems that some scenes aren't accessible anymore for one reason or another.

So you're not wrong since even in the walkthrough/scene unlocker it's said that there should be more scenes with both Hearthsong and the Milf but I for one never encountered them.

The only tree scene I remember is with Alexia when she reaches Med Corruption.

Reactions: HGW and A360

AlexWildfire

May 29, 2018
Are the goblin recrutable yet or just a few events to show them but no ending. Still on that topic, once both are released, will we be able to recruit both the orcs and the goblins, or will one disapear when the other is complete?

Reactions: Kemono
Aug 21, 2017
Are the goblin recrutable yet or just a few events to show them but no ending. Still on that topic, once both are released, will we be able to recruit both the orcs and the goblins, or will one disapear when the other is complete?
No, the goblins aren't fully recruit able as of now, they do have several events. Also I do believe the devs have stated that you will be able to recruit both the goblins and the orcs, I don't see how you wouldn't since you can start very early and the timeframe you're given is super lenient.

Reactions: Dunner

Nym85

Dec 15, 2018
No, the goblins aren't fully recruit able as of now, they do have several events. Also I do believe the devs have stated that you will be able to recruit both the goblins and the orcs, I don't see how you wouldn't since you can start very early and the timeframe you're given is super lenient.
And you could just divide your attention working on them on alternate days. At most it might take you a bit back on map exploration.

Reactions: feelsbadman.inc
Aug 21, 2017
And you could just divide your attention working on them on alternate days. At most it might take you a bit back on map exploration.
I find it easier to just focus one group at a time so you don't have to waste so much time travelling between the too. But right now we're given so much time I'm sure it's feasible to do so.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Starting from nearest spawn point you can reach either of these locations in single turn once the route is explored, so you don't really waste any time travelling, if you want to alternate.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
im very early in this game. like the first hour or two. Rowan is pathetically weak for being a "legendary hero."
What do you base this opinion on? Hard to blame the guy he can't single-handedly dispose of children of a demon that took entire group of "legendary heroes" just to hold back and literal divine intervention to banish. Even then he comes pretty close. "Smaller" threats like entire groups of orcs, he's capable of defeating them or running circles around them as he pleases.

MorbidViews21

Aug 3, 2019
What do you base this opinion on? Hard to blame the guy he can't single-handedly dispose of children of a demon that took entire group of "legendary heroes" just to hold back and literal divine intervention to banish. Even then he comes pretty close. "Smaller" threats like entire groups of orcs, he's capable of defeating them or running circles around them as he pleases.
Andras smoking him 1vs1. Making him flee. But i later learned he wasn't the strongest of the six heroes. But the slyest

errte13

Oct 6, 2020
Rowan is down to earth hero rather than epic hero. Competent fighter in a way a normal can achieve after years of training and having experience battles to death. His value is more in his strategic thinking (again in a normal way), and his strategies can get dirty if it gets the job done.

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes