perles75

May 16, 2020
As you can see all of this three pictures are sketches!
But some of them are more sketchy then others :WeSmart:
This is clear indication of an effort and time artist put in to them as well as additional work that will required to finalize the picture.
This is a clear indication of nothing. What counts is the finished product, then every artist has different approaches on how to arrive there, none of which is more valid than another.

Not to mention that, as some people already remarked, rougher sketches have clear virtues in the game-making process.

rivon

Jun 14, 2018
Stop being a disingenuous boor.
Nothing in my comments disingenuous.
I saw sommeliers sketch and though: well that's really fancy!
And on this stark contrast i looked back to Mdn basic sketches and thought that they don't hold a candle at all.
If i like something i'll say it, if i find something lacking ill say it too.
I don't see why its triggers some one like you .

and yeh of course you didn't show how artist you used as an example go extra steps finalizing his sketches ...
Etxnw9hXMAERjR7.jpg

Reactions: Back

JodieB-Blake

Jun 7, 2020
Well... it "end" Act I (Fall of Rastedel) of III (the next Arcs II and III will be whole new games separated that will continue the story by taking data of the savegame of the previous final release iirc), since you ended playing the team is adding new side quest while developing minor characters as well, at the same time, they are finishing content designed to other important figures (like Jezera), so, the answer is no, the game is still under heavy development and still it is just a first part of a very long story.
Thank you for your feed back reading your post helped me a lot!

Reactions: HentaiGamerN00b

CRAZY X WIZARD

Grand Wizard
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Jun 13, 2022
Update August 24th From Lord Arioch For Patreon

Lord Arioch posted this post On 24th August 2022 to Patreon

The post was reposted by CRAZY X WIZARD On 24th August 2022 to F95ZONE

(

Hello, Seeds fans,

Bit late with this one, the personal issues that were ongoing leading up to the last release are still ongoing, so having to deal with that, but as with the aforementioned last release, I'm doing my best to stop it from affecting the game, so hopefully, everything will be fine.

Despite a few little bugs I had to fix post-release, the last release went off pretty much without a hitch on time as usual, and we are looking to continue that with next month's like we always do. Work has been going on all month, which is the main thing I'll be talking about today - the main focus remains the goblin recruitment arc, with Rein and Winter once again working to bring you new events on the central path. Once these are done, if Winter has time he'll work on the Liurial threesome that still needs adding to her finale, and Rein will be looking at more Jezera. For Hooky this release, it is all about Alexia. He has already reworked a couple of old events centred around Rowan's relationship with his wife, and if he has time he'll be adding a new one or two when he's done. Moving onto the junior writers, Exagie will be writing a new gay scene, Wild will be continuing his work on chaos incursion events, and our newest writer Nyx is currently working on some job events for Alexia. Again if I have time I'll work on the next Andras NTR event, but it is all up in the air at the moment.

Moving on to the other areas, Sommy has everything back now and has finished rendering all the CGs except the one shared above, which he'll no doubt finish today or tomorrow. As usual, I am in the process of sharing these with the backers, and they will see the rest of them over the next few days. We are also working on the map update, including shifting chaos incursions to specific tiles as intended, but in an effort to not break saves again just yet, this will probably come in a later release when we've implemented a few more things that will break them.

That's all for today, I'll be doing the poll in a bit but unfortunately it is a bit slim pickings at the moment. The release date for the next version will be the last weekend of next month as usual, which this time falls on the 25th.

)

Please Like My Post If You Like My Walkthroughs And Mods .
Thanks In Advance .

Hunterbc60

Nov 27, 2017
haven't play this game in a bit but still love it hoping one of the endings you can get towards the end of the game is somehow absorbing the brothers magic and using it against him by killing or enslaving him or atleast it would be funny to turn his ass into a woman and let his sister have torturing fun with him or just make him a mindless sexslave

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: monk_56

arls120

Sep 12, 2020
What I want is an ending where we finally send Alexia to hell.:cool:

And of course an ending where we return to andras our personal dildo was not bad at all.:love::p

lamebrain

Nov 27, 2020
Looks like the next update will be an Alexia Prime update. Great stuff. Looking forwards to beating the fuck outta my meat.

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
I dunno. Depends what counts as NTR.
If we assume it's Alexia being seduced by either Andras or Jezera... It's like, honestly can't be more than 10% given the amount of fucking Rowan is doing overall.

But some people will insists it's like half the game, so you know, YMMV.

Jul 2, 2019
What's the pregnancy content like in this game?

I've seen it listed in patch notes for one character (Alexia), but I was wondering if there was any more currently available, or more planned for the future.

errte13

Oct 6, 2020
The only pregnant I remember is that one woman in orc camp. IRC Alexia isn't pregnant, she may have infertility issue.

fixet

Aug 8, 2016
It's funny what does and doesn't get leaked - 4 months since a mac leak, 2 since an android, but 2 hours since an image that anyone who plays will see a better version of in the next patch anyways. You'd think the priorities there would be swapped but why not i guess
it’s a ren’py game, you don’t need a “mac version” you can just run any “version” with the sdk.
In fact, everyone should use the sdk and not the game executable, since it means you can just dump any code in the sdk and apply it to every game automatically instead of having to uncuck each game and every release individually

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
Are there any plans for Aryzl ,Skarbrand and Dreamsong in Act 1?
Your piece-meal memory for names is amusing :BootyTime:
Probably partially b/c furry character's names often feel like they got shat out of a random name generator.

That'd be Arzyl, Whitescar, and Heartsong.

Or perhaps you were thinking of Aaa-z-real, Whiteclaw, and Foxdream :KEK:

The previous release already had a big chunk of new Fae plot content via a new heavily-branching Heartsong event. I don't think the next release will have any- but I believe all three of the characters you tried to mention should have more act 1 content. (y)

Last edited:

AimlessFool

Jun 15, 2022
Probably partially b/c furry character's names often feel like they got shat out of a random name generator.

The previous release already had a big chunk of new Fae plot content in new heavily-branching Heartsong event. I don't think the next release will have any- but I believe all three of the characters you tried to mention should have more act 1 content. (y)
Well truth to be told I don't care about what they are called.For all i care their names are Wolf guy, Weird lady and Wolf girl.I simply made up names for them from what I remember.All I'm asking are there any events for them.Because to me they only appear in 3 different events and thats it. If there are any other events about then I dont know how to start them.I just wanna fully complete the game okay.

Last edited:

AimlessFool

Jun 15, 2022

The previous release already had a big chunk of new Fae plot content via a new heavily-branching Heartsong event. I don't think the next release will have any- but I believe all three of the characters you tried to mention should have more act 1 content. (y)
What I am asking is how do I access that content?

cassianandorknoll

Aug 3, 2022
Sadly, the art posts are literally same day as the Patreon post releases. This Liurial art released just 2 hours ago on Patreon. Its just shitty piracy practaces TBH. Even pirates should have a vested interest in the economic success of the shit they like. No money = no game. Such shamelessness.
whining about pirates on a piracy site :FacePalm:. people can be so pedantic about the dumbest things.

if you're worried about the devs paying rent support them on patreon. if you're worried about spoilers leave the thread. :WeSmart:

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
whining about pirates on a piracy site :FacePalm:. people can be so pedantic about the dumbest things.

if you're worried about the devs paying rent support them on patreon. if you're worried about spoilers leave the thread. :WeSmart:
Hey man, if you wanna be a single-celled organism about the financial health of the games you like that is on you :KEK: . I guess not everyone can find more than a few brain cells to rub together. :BootyTime:

It isn't pedantry, it is literally the fiscal lifeblood of the product. If it was one dev making the product it wouldn't be a big deal but SoC is a big team. Multiple artists, writers, coders ect.

I do support them on patron. None of this shit is a spoiler to me b/c I've played and read all of it before it got released here.

You might be amazed, but quite a few of the people in these forums literally just want to talk about the games.
The SoC forum here can yield some interesting conversations about the game and other considerations so I've enjoyed my time here for the most part - though recently it has been boring AF.

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes