monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
Imagine you barely have any butter left, but you have a large piece of bread. That's this game. Every fetish is barely touched upon and spread out widely over too many kinks.

Bilbo said it best. "I feel thin, like butter scraped over too much bread." That's Seeds of Chaos.

Hopefully in there next game, they won't make A MILLION characters, and tone down the voyeur aspect, and instead focus on a few characters, going deep into getting to know them, and having deep sexual kinks with them.

Still, surprisingly, people subscribe to their Patreon, despite only getting little of what they enjoy, so that's interesting, good for them!
There are several kinks in game that get sufficient attention. Cheating, Corruption, and Submissiveness. (Though I'm sure fans of those kinks will say otherwise.)

Like 85% of the content has elements of cheating in them.

Almost every character has a corruption route/routes that are more fleshed out than any of their other content, and the setting just really, really fits being a submissive bitch well (for both MCs).

Alexia is a doormat.

Rowan is such an absolute bitch-boy compared to the other characters; sexually weaker, physically smaller and weaker, magically weaker, even intellectually weaker depending on the writer. Part of this relates to the writers tending to focus on major characters (who tend to be better that other people); but it is mostly irrelevant how it is the case since even though Rowan might have characters he is superior to, he interacts with them meaningfully so rarely that the bulk of the narrative focus is on how inferior he is.

But yeah....if you are looking for the things you personally like to get attention and it isn't within the scope of those 3 things you might as well give up. I basically have. I used to be a mega fan of SoC- but where it is heading just feels bleak and underwhelming at this point; I've checked out a bit.

Game is best suited for bisexual submissives with a cheating kink and a corruption kink. If you aren't that; most of the game's sexual content is just antagonism.

If you are only some of that your pie slice gets smaller. Same with other kinks ad infinitum.

Last edited:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Rowan is such an absolute bitch-boy compared to the other characters; sexually weaker, physically smaller and weaker, magically weaker, even intellectually weaker depending on the writer.
Funny you'd say so, when at the same time he can also look the most powerful mage in the game in the eye and just break like a twig her pathetic attempts at dominating him. Or literally beat into submission edgelord elf swordmaster. That's sure some signs of a bitch-boi with nothing going for him. Also, while some characters may be physically bigger and/or stronger they still get defeated by Rowan pretty easily because hey, these happen not to be also intellectually superior but quite the opposite. Andras being an exception because hey, plot armor.

rivon

Jun 14, 2018
Just checked recent poll on . And have some takeaways from it:

"36% of people happy with goblin plot line"

Ouch, only one third of people are happy with goblins
And it will not be so bad if not the follow up information.

"61% are glad we are adding the Fae plotline"

double ouch
I remember commenting that goblin plotline has completely different vibe then other parts of the game and it seem not only me noticed that.
PS "The vast majority also choose to play with NTR turned on (91.9%)."
Confirming the fact that Ntr haters are loud minority, as i suspected.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
When the NTR is basically the point of a game/story, I'll avoid that game/story like the plague. That's not the case here, since it's optional content that's pretty easy to avoid without turning it off.

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
Last time I checked this I was told even if you turned ntr off you could still share the wife, is that still the case or do you need ntr on for sharing as well?

Oni-Zero

Sep 22, 2017

double ouch
I remember commenting that goblin plotline has completely different vibe then other parts of the game and it seem not only me noticed that.
Not really, after SpeedApple's stealth NTR addition to Jiikage's Rising, i've been turning on NTR to shut it down when the option appears, can't really trust the ones behind the story since they'll try to pull a fast on you.

Also, kind of odd to not see some Pirates of the Caribbean or Lord of the Rings jokes considering that Nasim resembles Orlando Bloom.

Reactions: Arcane666

Frostvein

May 18, 2022
if you take in Helayna are you no longer able to vist alexia? I dont see her in the castle any longer after that event.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017

double ouch
I think you can probably chalk the Goblin storyline bit down to the fact that people are bummed that the giant titted goblin queen lady hasn't done anything yet, it's lacking in artwork, and it's moving slowly. Give it a few updates and poll again and I'd say the approval ratings will be higher.

Reactions: 666dudeguy69

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I honestly think she couldn't care about him cheating, she's just jealous that they're not giving her the attention
To be fair the Best Succubus gives Alexia even more attention than she gives Rowan. That gif is misleading :v

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes