Aug 28, 2019
Is it possible to trigger Greyhide threesome scene after having his scenes with Alexia? I am at week 40 and lowered the corruption of both Rowan and Alexia to 15, but still didn't get the scene.

Reactions: bobbybrownlove

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
i hate to break it to you guys.
View attachment 2340424

Evil Arioch who invented this misbegotten abomination you call Andras actually included this question in the poll..
aaaaaanddd

In comparison, 32.7% of the player base strongly like Andras, with 32.2% liking him. While only 2.6% either dislike or strongly dislike Jezera, 15.8% dislike or strongly dislike Andras.

But its not the best part
and the most popular future developments are hardcore cuckoldry (24.6%)
So you brace yourselves :KEK:
MFW reading this post and getting to hardcore cuckoldry part:
1674746449814.png

Big Green

Aug 19, 2017
I don't mind Andras. I don't mind NTR. I don't mind Rowan being humiliated. As long Rowan can take her back and punish her for cheating on him. Cheating for the sake of cheating is boring imo
But why would she cheat on him if not for pleasure and the sake of cheating? I mean if she was forced, then why should Rowan even punish her in the first place? It's actually a fact that he is the reason of her imprisonment.

Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
But why would she cheat on him if not for pleasure and the sake of cheating? I mean if she was forced, then why should Rowan even punish her in the first place? It's actually a fact that he is the reason of her imprisonment.
I'm sure he means there needs to be some kind of outcome of payoff to the act of cheating. That outcome/payoff could be something good or bad for whoever depending on the perspective. But if it is just something that happens and nothing ultimately comes of it, that would be boring. It might be a realistic outcome, but it would be poor storytelling.

Big Green

Aug 19, 2017
I'm sure he means there needs to be some kind of outcome of payoff to the act of cheating. That outcome/payoff could be something good or bad for whoever depending on the perspective. But if it is just something that happens and nothing ultimately comes of it, that would be boring. It might be a realistic outcome, but it would be poor storytelling.
But he wants to punish Alexia, when in reallity she is in this whole mess thanks to Rowan. It's like in the end Rowan will tell her: "Alexia, dear, please hear me out. I know that you went through hell, but the real nightmare starts now." And the punishment arc begins.

Let's be real, it's obvious that the whole ntr theme is not optional and it was planned from the very beginning. I can't imagine Andras would take shit from Alexia in given choices. Like lol, if he wants to fuck her, he will. She has no say at all in Bloodmeen, if we take the story and it's theme seriously of course.

But honestly, i know that this whole shit will change their reletionship hard and that it's impossible to write it otherwise. But punish her for that? Seems strange and only in corrupted and crazy Rowan path i guess...

Oct 10, 2022
But he wants to punish Alexia, when in reallity she is in this whole mess thanks to Rowan. It's like in the end Rowan will tell her: "Alexia, dear, please hear me out. I know that you went through hell, but the real nightmare starts now." And the punish arc begins.

Let's be real, it's obvious that the whole ntr theme is not optional and it was planned from the very beginning. I can't imagine Andras would take shit from Alexia in given choices. Like lol, if he wants to fuck her, he will. She has no say at all in Bloodmeen, if we take the story and it's theme seriously of course.

But honestly, i know that this whole shit will change their reletionship hard and that it's impossible to write it otherwise. But punish her for that? Seems strange and only in corrupted and crazy Rowan path i guess...
I agree with your reasoning but it seems like Alexia is into punishment stuff even her purest form and if you let her get corrupt more I feel like there is a monster in her. :BootyTime:

• Haha
Reactions: rivon and Big Green

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
Help your patreons with an illustrated guide of how to active some plots that need to meet requirements, like a Nintendo Power Player's Guide for SoC... If 10% of the fan base of your game have trouble in getting know of some events that aren't random and theses aren't game secrets put in there for purpose for later Acts as part of an special plotline with a different outcome at the end of this Saga of Chaos, then something, may your pardon but something wrong you are doing...
I appreciate you trying to be helpful, but...

You can't miss the Fae events. The introduction to the plot is MANDATORY, it happens around week ~26, is preceded by Heartsongs dreams, and if the player played past Raeve keep in the last year, they CANNOT MISS IT.

So while I might be willing to agree the Goblin plot could be communicated better, and maybe promoted better... Some people who took the survey simply don't play the game.

Big Green

Aug 19, 2017

You can't miss the Fae events. The introduction to the plot is MANDATORY, it happens around week ~26, is preceded by Heartsongs dreams, and if the player played past Raeve keep in the last year, they CANNOT MISS IT.

So while I might be willing to agree the Goblin plot could be communicated better, and maybe promoted better... Some people who took the survey simply don't play the game.
So who is fae?

Deathstar1200

Aug 4, 2021
But he wants to punish Alexia, when in reallity she is in this whole mess thanks to Rowan. It's like in the end Rowan will tell her: "Alexia, dear, please hear me out. I know that you went through hell, but the real nightmare starts now." And the punishment arc begins.

And Alexia is the reason why Rowan started to serve twins in the first place. After getting cucked, he can blame her for betraying him despite everything he's done for her. That could be one of the motivations for "punishment"

Big Green

Aug 19, 2017
And Alexia is the reason why Rowan started to serve twins in the first place. After getting cucked, he can blame her for betraying him despite everything he's done for her. That could be one of the motivations for "punishment"
Naah bro, you can't blame her for being captured. It was Rowan, a so called great adventurer that was tricked like a child and then overpowered and rendered helpless. Twins came for him, not for Alexia, she is just a collateral damage. SO the least he could do for her is trying to rescue from Bloodmeen. Yet you are picturing it like she went on a trip and such an ungrateful and unfaithful wife. And you are missing the point, that if she is not cheating for fun, then it's a high chance that she was raped. Then maybe punish the rapist and not the victim?

Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021

I'm not saying that I agree that is the outcome I want to see (although it would potentially be an appropiete ending for a corrupt Rowan who has usurped the twins). But I do agree that the more Alexia sleeps around in any given play through, the less satisfying it would be for the story to end with out it ever coming to light and seeing the appropriate fall out of that revelation.

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020

You can perfectly if you forget to "visit" them... As i said... Seeing Jezera with the button at her side of visit since the beginning when there's no visits can disincentive in think to see Jezera's Area as much as the prison, the arena and the barracks... If i could affort being a patreon without doubt, i would be in the statistic of ppl who couldn't trigger what's new with Fae Event... I'm no meaning about the fox dream or Rowan's second encounter in-dreaming with the Fae Girl who are unavoidable, i'm talkin about when they arrived into Bloodmeen, it's easy to be distracted by main story or other random events and forget complete to "visit" them in Jezera's Area.

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes