ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Actually, are there even actually people that play this without trying to get all the Alexia sex scenes? :unsure:
Yes. I approach this game as a story-crafting experience first and foremost, so Alexia in my playthrough takes actions which make sense given the "story arc" i have in mind for her (and for Rowan). That means there's plenty of scenes she doesn't experience. I don't have any real interest in the "Gotta fuck them all" Pokemon XXX experience.

Reactions: aykarin

J05082

Jun 21, 2022
I've gave all of the new scenes and the updated scenes a skim and they seem to be fine, but if anyone finds an error or other issues please let me know. Thanks!
Haven't played in a while since I like to wait for a lot of scenes before diving back in. Think I last used the scene replay version in June 22, but now when I unzip in the gallery I only 2 pages of scenes to replay, half of which are greyed out. Sorry if I missed this issue getting resolved, I'm not clever with python and I don't have the time to scroll through 800 pages of lively debate over Alexia's coochie unfortunately.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: Extracted files again and got this, if this helps/explains the issue better:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Second Edit: I found the time to scroll through the Alexia Coochie Debate, figured out I'm running an older version

Hopefully this helps someone else down the line. Thanks again opaquecake, you're doing god's work

Last edited:
Reactions: opaquecake

Nym85

Dec 15, 2018
People started to talk about Andras x Rowan romance.:WeSmart:

me - WTF THERE IS A ROUTE FOR THAT:WaitWhat:. Isn't he just a piece of red sexual abuser cake:KEK:
Not really a romance, just sexual harassment.

Honestly I'd love it if at high favor Andras still fucks Rowan regularly (and more than that) but just stops humiliating him as much. Some of the scenes even if I'd want to see them for the sex I will avoid them (like the scene were he fucks him in front of the villagers, yikes). And in other cases I think the non-sex route probably builds up a much better relationship with Andras (fighting in the Arena and beating the Horde champion) or fighting Andras himself.

Last edited:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022

Honestly I'd love it if at high favor Andras still fucks Rowan regularly (and more than that) but just stops humiliating him as much.
Andras x Rowan would probably wind up with Andras putting a cage on Rowan and only releasing him briefly for Alexia on condition Alexia satisfies Andras first. :whistle::coffee:

Reactions: Jack O Man

perles75

May 16, 2020

Honestly I'd love it if at high favor Andras still fucks Rowan regularly (and more than that) but just stops humiliating him as much. Some of the scenes even if I'd want to see them for the sex I will avoid them (like the scene were he fucks him in front of the villagers, yikes). And in other cases I think the non-sex route probably builds up a much better relationship with Andras (fighting in the Arena and beating the Horde champion) or fighting Andras himself.
ooh but making him fuck in front of the villagers is deliciously perverted... :devilish:

I suppose that long-term there will be some level of branching where the relationship with Andras (gay route) will become more or less sub-dom or develop to some form of partnership.

Reactions: aykarin

Dercuillo

Jan 14, 2020
Fresh start with 3.10 and not far from the beginning:

error.png

Could ignore it a few times but not anymore after a moment... Someone stumbled upon this? :unsure:

descil

Oct 21, 2019
It's been a while since I last played through this game. Have there been any changes to gameplay/QoL in the last couple years? I mean in regards to the half-baked inventory, stats, quest direction (I remember getting a Game Over for not knowing how to ally with the goblins/orcs)? I also found it annoying that you couldn't interact with your wife in any way (even just a chit-chat) when sharing a room with her.
Anyway I'm glad to see development is still ongoing. Also to stay hip I recommend swapping "Dark Souls" for "Elden Ring" in the OP description.

Fleep

Jul 16, 2018
What arcs are there left? I take it the Goblin's recruitment one will be completed next update, and the Fae one will probably be done by late summer. So that only leaves, Heleyna, Nassim and Jezara right?

Last edited:

Morgot_M

Feb 18, 2023
Sorry for newbie's dump questions and my puur searching skills, but:

1) How to get EXP early on?
2) Which skills are best to lvl_up at early levels?
3) Is it possible to beat Deamon's who capture Rowan and Alexia? If yes - how?
4) some guides mention " points of Jereza Influence " - what is this and how to obtin it?

AimlessFool

Jun 15, 2022
I don't participate in AndrasXRowan storyline development. It will likely follow a more linear route - but I intend to use Andras favour to unlock additional bonuses for reworked Astarte, so it ain't getting lost.

It's very low priority. It would be nice for someone to clean it up, but like, we can live without it.
Are there any plans for the "Dark Elf Civil War" plot or is it a dropped like Arthdale reconstruction?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Crusado

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
Dark Elves have been moved to Act 2.
This is one is a sad thing...
Arthdale restoration has been dropped.
But this is tragic... At least a way of Arthdale "Restoration" in "good" path with people from other places... Arthdale as a place is restored but most of its residents are new with other traditions... In the bad path, filled the new Arthdale with spies and mercenaries, making a facade of being a town, but in the shadows they raid and corrupt other towns, traders and enslaved others for Bloodmeen sake... In evil path, Arthdale is restored at the cost of the new residents there are raised and maintained loyal to Bloodmeen, taken from the slaves, their children are educated to serve, fight and die for Bloodmeen purposes, since farmers, to servants, including soldiers and even human cattle for the beast of the breeding pits and experiments subjects for Chliona's investigations... Come on pal...

It can be achieved for Act III at least!!!...

Crusado

Jan 21, 2020
Are there any plans for the "Dark Elf Civil War" plot or is it a dropped like Arthdale reconstruction?
Dark Elves have been moved to Act 2.

The Dark Elf stuff is something I'm super interested in story wise, considering didn't Jezera kill their Queen? I'd assume they would want some revenge for that.

Also does anyone know when the X'zaratl story will get its finale? Maybe after the fae stuff?

Reactions: spitfire335
4.00 star(s) 163 Votes