Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
I'm uninstalling this game. I hate games that make you do stupid puzzles.
Its not a puzzle but part of the plot. The twins want to conquer the capital, so they order Rowan to recruit the largest group of orcs in this country. The Orc-Camps leadership is currently uncertain, so Rowan has to appease the current leader or help other aspiring orcs to become a leader (or just rescue a human noble to screw all of them).

Without these kind of missions, Rowan and the twins have no allies and can't conquer the world.

Reactions: Chinel

DredgenVayn

Oct 20, 2022
Its not a puzzle but part of the plot. The twins want to conquer the capital, so they order Rowan to recruit the largest group of orcs in this country. The Orc-Camps leadership is currently uncertain, so Rowan has to appease the current leader or help other aspiring orcs to become a leader (or just rescue a human noble to screw all of them).

Without these kind of missions, Rowan and the twins have no allies and can't conquer the world.
Just give me a proper guide. This game is annoying for not giving me specifics on the map.

• Angry
Reactions: AFuglyMunchkin

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Just give me a proper guide. This game is annoying for not giving me specifics on the map.
The first post has links to a game over guide that informs you about all main missions and the different ways of how to solve them.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
The weekly navigation on the map can be frustrating, to be fair. Especially in the early game when you're just striking out at random and hoping to hit something interesting/useful.

Chinel

May 26, 2019
Oh I forgot Alexia was the protagonist and Rowan was just there . . .

If you want to keep them both pure, you can. Then they just go out and have picnics and gentle sex.
Why are people complaining about a marvelous game in which you can literally have the wife cheating on you while you are fucking half of the planet while enslaving and doing evil shit?
Why?
Also question, I wonder if it is possible a route in which Alexia is fucking Andreas and also fucks you with Helayna as Elf girl.

Last edited:

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
Redemption is an accomplishment, not a starting point.
And?

I'm sorry, did you think the game just started??? Soc is over 2.5 million words. Even if we assume 5-15% of that is code, it is still very robust.

If they had prioritized or wanted to include redemption as a recurring theme, I'm sure they could have fucking slated it in there somewhere.

Bonobosaurus

Jul 1, 2017
And?

I'm sorry, did you think the game just started??? Soc is over 2.5 million words. Even if we assume 5-15% of that is code, it is still very robust.

If they had prioritized or wanted to include redemption as a recurring theme, I'm sure they could have fucking slated it in there somewhere.
First chapter isn't finished yet. It is just begining. IF this is a story about redemption (which is not even sure), it is a very long way before it starts defining, it would probably be in last act.

SilverCroix

Apr 6, 2023
So, i've playing the android vers but seems the commands aren't working... like why can't i save the game? Was meant to be like that? I have already tried swipping up/down/sideways and nothing works!!

Someone knows what is that i'm doing wrong?

Raven_Light

Aug 4, 2023
Yup the wife is really badly written. Like absolutely dislikable as a person and a 100 times more dislikable as a wife wife.

Like if they want to use her for ntr make her likable, make her the dream wife so that people can simp for her and for her NTR to really hurt (make it so that Rowan needs to cheat several times, to neglect her and so on for her to finally go into ntr). So far she is portrayed as a dislikable narcissist incapable of thinking from the perspective of others. Only me me me me me me
Just cuz shes poorly written here and there due too old written mixed with rewrites doesn't make her unlikeable. Rowan and Andras is self contradicting of this too. So should we not like them? My comment wasn't me hating on her. It was contructive criticism. lol

kevbot5000

Dec 23, 2020
I was trying to play blind without spoilers. But I guess fuck me for playing blind.
The game over guide on the first post has the map linked. You'll avoid story spoilers but will at least know where to go which isn't a terrible compromise? (I haven't played through in awhile but I'm assuming things haven't moved since then)

DredgenVayn

Oct 20, 2022
The game over guide on the first post has the map linked. You'll avoid story spoilers but will at least know where to go which isn't a terrible compromise? (I haven't played through in awhile but I'm assuming things haven't moved since then)
I hope no spoilers. I already got Persona 5 spoiled for me.

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes