Chinel

May 26, 2019
That's nice and all but the real reason people don't like the game is that it's MC is a bitch. Where I come from we have two genders, women and men. MEN.

Where is the MC that cuts off Andras head, rams it up Jezara's ass and then fucks a baby into her cunt while she tries to shit it out? All while he slaps the fuck out of the hired help for being weak sissy ass beta cucks?

I'm a man, I like doing manly things. Please let me kill and rape to MY pleasure not yours. I don't want to rape village girls, all I have to do is give them a pretty shiny thing and they'll hop on my cock like the whores they are. I want to brutalize Andras. I want to rape him bloody night after night and watch him eventually curse his regeneration like the sissy bitch he is compared to me. I don't like playing the bitch in games because I don't like playing the bitch IRL.

Please give us a manly man Rowan route all god damn ready dev. Getting real sick of Rowan being touted as some kind of amazing dude when he's a bitch. In fact he's such as bitch I'm shocked he doesn't have tits like Bob.
Rowan is such a cuck.
Fucks half of the planet, has a bunch of female goblins jumping on his cock on command, an elf bitch that sucks his cock wherever he wants, and a mind brainwashed knightess that does whatever he wants. /s

Sure he serves two demon lords, but he is not really a cuck. A cuck by definition doesn't even have sex for god's sake.

If he is still somehow a cuck...well, we need him in some NTR titles, the plot will go south considering that he can go full rapist horny like Andras.

Anyway for a game like that?

Free Cities might please you.

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
I think a big reason why there's not enough feedback around here is how the updates are structured. Bascially, I feel like with every update I have to play the whole game again from start to finish to find what's new, and as a wise woman once said "ain't nobody got time for that". That is obviously a product of how the game has changed during all these years and the necessary rework/rewrite/redrawn we're seeing, and that's perfectly understandable. I don't expect things to change for this arc, but as a small tip for Venus Noire, I think if arc 2 changes the way the updates are done and instad of focusing on one arc, then another and so on, they become "wider" updates where we get maybe a single scene instead of two but for each character route so their arcs can move forward simultaneously, they'd see way more engagement from the community. Just my 2 cents.
Good point. If I couldn't just crack open the .rpa files and read them from the soure it'd have to have been a good update for me to dabble.

Some of it also relates to player diversity. The SoC kink spread is all over the place and attracts demographics that often have complete disinterest/aversion to vast swaths of their content. Bi-sexual, NTR-loving, cuckoldry-loving, Vanilla-loving, Switch-players, who like rape, cheating, and hand-holding are probably less than a 100th of a percentage point of the GP. And while the game does scare off a large swath of the GP a priori and organically sift ppl with specific preferences into or out-of the fandom, it is still far more likely that a player will enjoy/engage with 15-60% of the game's sexual content than 61-100% of it. It is a sex game and lets be candid, despite the story being relatively good, unless routes they like are updated, most players probably won't play a new release- or at bare minimum only interact with a segment of it instead of its totality.

Segue to feedback. Players will only provide meaningful feedback on the parts they have tried / enjoyed and won't try the categories they don't enjoy. Any other feedback will just be "don't like" from any area where they were forced to interact with a narrative that gave them "the yuck," which is meaningless outside of indicating developers might need to segregate content better.

Also, as an aside since the content is so diverse ,some ppl sub on a month by month standard. Lack of clarity relating to what releases mitigates interest as well and ppl who don't play are less likely to give immediate feedback. Take the patch notes in this release as an example.

One new Fae event (with two sex scenes)
One new Goblin event (with two sex scenes)
One new Andras NPC arc event (with three sex scenes)
Four new Helayna scenes (with four sex scenes)
Reworked Events One reworked Helayna scene (Dinner is Served)
~ Lots of cool mechanical changes.

Which Fae plot? I recognize they are intertwined, but is this Arazyl, WS, or HS focused? Or maybe Isdriel or Lady Ordspithe? Which Fae are having sex? Which goblin plot? Which goblins are having sex?
Andras and femboy Rowan- meh.
Four Hel scenes- with who?
Dinners is served- non-con / NTR stuff...meh. (If you didn't know the event name for this in the game files- it'd be opaque as to what this was.)

Just reading, I know I will enjoy trying the mechanics. I have reason to think I will enjoy the plot content for Fae and Gob- just b/c I have historically liked those plots and I think the writers have done great jobs with them, but some of the characters are more fun to read than others. Further, I only know what sexual content two of these events blocks are. I can of course just ask the developer, but not that many players will actually do that. Would I find Hel content I'd enjoy in this release- or will in just be Andras railing Helenya for four scenes and bitch-mode Rowan content? Will I find goblin smut I enjoy, or will it be gay scenes with Tue-Row? In a certain sense the patch notes are supposed to hype up the player base to spend their bucks b/c they are impatient for content. It's like an advert saying- "buy this release." But if you don't know what you are buying you are less likely to spring for it ahead of a Steam release. Or in the case of pirates you need their hype to outweigh their patience for a leaked version. Either way, shelling out and not knowing if you're gonna just be cucked outta the shit you'd actually enjoy is discouraging. It's like a kink mystery bag.

Last edited:

codefost

Jul 23, 2021
Good point. If I couldn't just crack open the .rpa files and read them from the soure it'd have to have been a good update for me to dabble.

Some of it also relates to player diversity. The SoC kink spread is all over the place and attracts demographics that often have complete disinterest/aversion to vast swaths of their content. Bi-sexual, NTR-loving, cuckoldry-loving, Vanilla-loving, Switch-players, who like rape, cheating, and hand-holding are probably less than a 100th of a percentage point of the GP. And while the game does scare off a large swath of the GP a priori and organically sift ppl with specific preferences into or out-of the fandom, it is still far more likely that a player will enjoy/engage with 15-60% of the game's sexual content than 61-100% of it. It is a sex game and lets be candid, despite the story being relatively good, unless routes they like are updated, most players probably won't play a new release- or at bare minimum only interact with a segment of it instead of its totality.

Segue to feedback. Players will only provide meaningful feedback on the parts they have tried / enjoyed and won't try the categories they don't enjoy. Any other feedback will just be "don't like" from any area where they were forced to interact with a narrative that gave them "the yuck," which is meaningless outside of indicating developers might need to segregate content better.

Also, as an aside since the content is so diverse ,some ppl sub on a month by month standard. Lack of clarity relating to what releases mitigates interest as well and ppl who don't play are less likely to give immediate feedback. Take the patch notes in this release as an example.

One new Fae event (with two sex scenes)
One new Goblin event (with two sex scenes)
One new Andras NPC arc event (with three sex scenes)
Four new Helayna scenes (with four sex scenes)
Reworked Events One reworked Helayna scene (Dinner is Served)
~ Lots of cool mechanical changes.

Which Fae plot? I recognize they are intertwined, but is this Arazyl, WS, or HS focused? Or maybe Isdriel or Lady Ordspithe? Which Fae are having sex? Which goblin plot? Which goblins are having sex?
Andras and femboy Rowan- meh.
Four Hel scenes- with who?
Dinners is served- non-con / NTR stuff...meh. (If you didn't know the event name for this in the game files- it'd be opaque as to what this was.)

Just reading, I know I will enjoy trying the mechanics. I have reason to think I will enjoy the plot content for Fae and Gob- just b/c I have historically liked those plots and I think the writers have done great jobs with them, but some of the characters are more fun to read than others. Further, I only know what sexual content two of these events blocks are. I can of course just ask the developer, but not that many players will actually do that. Would I find Hel content I'd enjoy in this release- or will in just be Andras railing Helenya for four scenes and bitch-mode Rowan content? Will I find goblin smut I enjoy, or will it be gay scenes with Tue-Row? In a certain sense the patch notes are supposed to hype up the player base to spend their bucks b/c they are impatient for content. It's like an advert saying- "buy this release." But if you don't know what you are buying you are less likely to spring for it ahead of a Steam release. Or in the case of pirates you need their hype to outweigh their patience for a leaked version. Either way, shelling out and not knowing if you're gonna just be cucked outta the shit you'd actually enjoy is discouraging. It's like a kink mystery bag.
It's Arazyl, i read post in patreon after update 3.13 and before this release.
There's only arazyl mention with rowan content&andras Again~

Well, i take 3.13 as good sign since my daddy WS got one... but until he got more.
His daughter (HS) probably pregnant at this point lol.

And yeah if we're unlucky, we might have annoyed patreon member say nonsense or dissatisfied with content he DOESN'T INTEREST!.
It's joke!~ hahah...
You better stay out of my daddy WS

• Thinking Face
Reactions: monk_56

zxombor24

Jul 1, 2022
soo, still no more Andras x Alexia corruption progress? i just want her to finaly give in Andras temptation and have him impregnate her

Reactions: cleanfeel

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
I mean it's not quite rewarding in term of sex scene to stay loyal isn't it? For every encounter (the twins, orcs ... for Alexia, Heleyna, Patricia, the adventurer girl ... for Rowan), you can have a sex should you choose to cheat. If you stay true to your marriage vow, you don't get "rewarded" with Rowan/Alexia sex scene, only the feeling of doing the "right" thing. It's been more than a year since I played the game, but I don't think we have a Rowan/Alexia coupling exclusive to no cheating path, haven't we?
its the devs, they dont want to introduce a plot event/device where rowan either kills the twins or subdue or dominates them completely into submission.

so despite what devs and others might say this game is indeed ntr mostly.

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes