ItsDaBoy22

Aug 24, 2022
Well yea Rowan does do stupid decision in beginning but that more of the story needing a way to put him in this servitude state under the siblings also they kidnaped his wife which is def going to affect his decisions. However he is seek out by Jerzara cuz of his resourcefulness and understanding of tactics to survive and manage an army in unfavorable conditions. We see this throughout the entire game what with learning about the dynamics of the castle staff relationship to to use as leverage, understanding ideologies, creating favor through dealings, winning allies under the noses of the twin, figuring out how the necklace operates , and even multiple scene of rowan having practical knowledge such as when he is talking about application of plants as medicine when learning about poison from Jerzara. Tho I haven't played the game in a good while so maybe things have change and maybe I'm forgetting thing but for what I do remember is that Rowan is doing what a rogue should be doing.

Grunts21

Jan 7, 2021
i had issues with my saves and decided to wait several updates and complety restart i want to restart now do we know if pre existing saves are planned to keep working when act 1 is done or should i just wait for act 1 to be fully complete before i restart

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
Looks like it! Come back next year. I stopped playing this game 1 year ago. There's just too many fetishes.
Yeah I agree with this, it would've been better if they could've made this game more for a specific group, made another game for another group and another for the last group. I think a dev of this quality could easily manage to dish out three great games!

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
Well yea Rowan does do stupid decision in beginning but that more of the story...
He still does, when he was asked for giving his opinion about how Bloodmeen could be ruled, at least if you select Might Makes Right then he stated how he was used by the nobility as his aspiration for a better life cut from his birth as commoner; if full of shit Feudalism is chosen then he's accoladed and given a tittle that will mark him and his heirs from all generations as nothing more nor less, making him exactly what he was deprecating. Moreover his hope for Da Twins could do things for better with his intervention, something that end "good" with Rastedel...
Well yea Rowan does do stupid decision in beginning but that more of the story needing a way to put him in this servitude state under the siblings also they kidnaped his wife which is def going to affect his decisions. However he is seek out by Jerzara cuz of his resourcefulness and understanding of tactics to survive and manage an army in unfavorable conditions. We see this throughout the entire game what with learning about the dynamics of the castle staff relationship to to use as leverage, understanding ideologies, creating favor through dealings, winning allies under the noses of the twin, figuring out how the necklace operates , and even multiple scene of rowan having practical knowledge such as when he is talking about application of plants as medicine when learning about poison from Jerzara. Tho I haven't played the game in a good while so maybe things have change and maybe I'm forgetting thing but for what I do remember is that Rowan is doing what a rogue should be doing.
Well, yes, rogue... Nonetheless his search for how the necklaces works is stagnated, his "allies" works for him as there's convenience for both sides or if at least one side find satisfaction with him, so, there aren't many solid allies relations, as could be Alexia (who can be lose via NTR from her or Rowan's side), Cla-Min and the entire Goblin Race as seen in the Goblin Arc makes me think that they can't be trusted as allies because if someone or something gets in the way to fulfill a personal goal then they will do anything necessary to scheme, betray, push, make use, bribe and kill for that. Helayna could be in theory a powerful ally if she could be in control over her sexual needs (something that she could make her fall easy as Cubis could take Rowan's appearance to extract info from her), Torlene could be great thing always if his ppl are safe, Liurial is suspicious, as she came near from nothing just one day like somebody offering a free meal by the exchange of a favor, even after proved herself how capable she was managing alone until her meet with Rowan. The situation is very fucked for Act I, there's not so much clear who can be considered a good ally, is complicated as there's so much interests involved.

aludademon

Jun 10, 2020
some people just want to rp gods apparently, screw any realism kill the bad guy impregnate the women form a harem, its pretty laughable to see as a former dnd player myself

aykarin

Aug 3, 2019
Just finished trying out the new mechanics. I think that especially the map change is a big improvement (also, the hints about which region has mines, abbeys, villages left to discover). Also, I liked how the chaos excursion system has been included. It's must easier to get these events right now, but still it invites player to explore the map more.

However, I have several problems/bugs to report:
- the weekly report screen now works much slower;
- some of the village events which give the possibility of conquest don't end with anything (no bonus to gold after conquest and no triggering of the "occupy... 1/2/3" etc. events) - I had this particularly with the events 'swamp coven' and 'friendly dinner';
- the 'grey screen' (blank screen which looks like a chessboard) now happens much more often in various points of the game (between CGs, when switching between castle and exploration, etc.).

Additionally, I think there is somewhat of an unbalance when it comes to Alexia/Rowan relationship points. I let those points drop significantly by being a dick to Alexia in the potion stealing event chain, so after reaching mid corruption the Andras NTR path started. But this path didn't block in any way the fertility treatment events. Playing these events made my relationship points with Alexia increase big time. This made the whole playthrough weird, because Alexia was consistently cheating on Rowan with Andras and falling completely in his hands, while at the same time being all lovey dovey with her husband during the fertility treatment. If fertility events were reserved for loyal Alexia paths (both corrupted and not corrupted), it would be much more realistic, I think.

Reactions: Pettankon

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
Has anyone found the goblin camp, I want to try to do the Goblin way instead of recruiting the Orcs for my army

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
- the weekly report screen now works much slower;
I see. I'll pass it on to the programmer

- some of the village events which give the possibility of conquest don't end with anything (no bonus to gold after conquest and no triggering of the "occupy... 1/2/3" etc. events) - I had this particularly with the events 'swamp coven' and 'friendly dinner';
They should work... But the lack of feedback after selecting an option really feels like it cuts off without doing anything. I'll see if we shouldn't just add a few passages to these events.

- the 'grey screen' (blank screen which looks like a chessboard) now happens much more often in various points of the game (between CGs, when switching between castle and exploration, etc.).
Hm. I'll keep an eye out.

Additionally, I think there is somewhat of an unbalance when it comes to Alexia/Rowan relationship points. I let those points drop significantly by being a dick to Alexia in the potion stealing event chain, so after reaching mid corruption the Andras NTR path started. But this path didn't block in any way the fertility treatment events. Playing these events made my relationship points with Alexia increase big time. This made the whole playthrough weird, because Alexia was consistently cheating on Rowan with Andras and falling completely in his hands, while at the same time being all lovey dovey with her husband during the fertility treatment. If fertility events were reserved for loyal Alexia paths (both corrupted and not corrupted), it would be much more realistic, I think.
Consider this a feature. For the time being it stays, until we decide what exactly does "High Rowan/Alexia relationship Alexia on NTR" mean for the plot. We might adjust the events so it isn't possible in the future.

I can`t start Raeve Keep conquest. When I go to keep`s cell - nothing happens.
I can't replicate this. Please provide a save from the castle menu.

Has anyone found the goblin camp, I want to try to do the Goblin way instead of recruiting the Orcs for my army
You still have to do Orcs to reach Astarte for the time being. I am writing a variant of the Astarte intro that lets you do Goblins instead, but it's part of the overall Astarte Update, and it's a lengthy process.

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes