terras05

Jun 13, 2017
I opened all cells in this part of the map.
I see. I'll pass it on to the programmer

They should work... But the lack of feedback after selecting an option really feels like it cuts off without doing anything. I'll see if we shouldn't just add a few passages to these events.

Hm. I'll keep an eye out.

Consider this a feature. For the time being it stays, until we decide what exactly does "High Rowan/Alexia relationship Alexia on NTR" mean for the plot. We might adjust the events so it isn't possible in the future.

I can't replicate this. Please provide a save from the castle menu.

You still have to do Orcs to reach Astarte for the time being. I am writing a variant of the Astarte intro that lets you do Goblins instead, but it's part of the overall Astarte Update, and it's a lengthy process.

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
So... can I have more save slots than just 17 pages? I seem to remember older version having this option.

Muchuu

Jun 12, 2017
V.0.2.61B - Two Alexia pregnancy woes events V0.4.01 ......I think this is a 2-year difference? If I knocked her up on initial testing, that kid would be 7 going on 8years old. IF pregnancy does come to this game, there better be an 8 year gap and I can see my kid going to "Goblin" school or something!

Wyvren

Sep 16, 2017
edited saves wouldn't load, sad. i just wanna steamroll stuff and enjoy the story.
I edited the savetoken.py file to allow for save editing. It works on my game so far. Your results may vary. I can read just about any coding language but I can't remember how to write code from the languages I learned in collage. All I did was delete the section that checks for the save "key". All you need to do is extract the savetoken.py file from the zip (the site wouldnt let me upload it without it being zipped) and drop the file into the renpy folder overwriting the one thats there. Id make a backup of the original before you do that though. Use at your own risk.

Reactions: Huili

codefost

Jul 23, 2021
Idk every time i check change log it is always a new Andrew ntr or gay scene... Where is Jezz content? Why is sister so neglected in comparison to her bro?
Idk too, while I'm appreciate gay content. I'm agree about Jezz content, there should be more or maybe side quest equally to andras since both was key character.
I don't like or into jezz content yet feel like she deserve a little more.
And yes one more thing. Clamin or goblin at our castle have enough already. After her wedding finished, we should started do those hasn't implemented content.

GHOSTMD

Aug 5, 2021
reading through some posts here and the reviews

short question to you guys...
is content you don t fancy avoidable?
like MxM scenes? was gonna try the game out for a lezdom playthrough Alexia x Demon Sister
is that possible? I mena t avoid how was the brother called Andras?

sin(α)

Apr 11, 2020
is content you don t fancy avoidable?
Generally - yes. Just don't skip dialogues too much, read options carefully and use your common sense.
was gonna try the game out for a lezdom playthrough Alexia x Demon Sister
is that possible? I mena t avoid how was the brother called Andras?
Yes. If you're on a Jezera route (have a lot of her influence etc) much of the Andras content is cut off automatically anyway. You still have to make choices though and think what to do with Rowan.

Reactions: GHOSTMD

gintamago

Sep 17, 2018
Encountered a bug during cla-min's finale where she asks you if you want to put a baby in her. The only option presented was "Yes, I would love to have a baby in you" but the event plays out as if I refused her offer. I don't know if this messes with her blackholt scenes and I'm mainly bummed because I do want to put a baby in her.
Also after she gets bummed out after your apparent refusal, I still get the impregnate options that you would have gotten if you did accept so I don't know what to make of this.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 162 Votes