Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
Encountered a bug during cla-min's finale where she asks you if you want to put a baby in her. The only option presented was "Yes, I would love to have a baby in you" but the event plays out as if I refused her offer. I don't know if this messes with her blackholt scenes and I'm mainly bummed because I do want to put a baby in her.
Also after she gets bummed out after your apparent refusal, I still get the impregnate options that you would have gotten if you did accept so I don't know what to make of this.
I'll look into it. It used to work. So weird.

gintamago

Sep 17, 2018
Some thoughts since I have put some considerable time now. Nice to see more goblin stuff added. Shame more che-lin isn't in yet, but I'm expecting the rest of goblin politicking should be finished at the same time as the astarte rework.
As for the chaos incursions, I've only triggered 4 so far but I am liking the fact that you no longer require blessings from kharos' rng magic to trigger events like it used to. So far, only the ygriss event triggers something that has an extended storyline and I'm hoping there will be more side quests that can result in something explicit in the long term.
New map having a checklist on what resource tiles needing to be taken are great, helps you have a sense of direction rather than generally fumbling about. Slight issue that I can't use letters to move about, it seems to open ren'py settings when I press certain keys.
Only one bug really hampered my experience, and that was when I opened army report within the orc army tab and every event now shows that tab as the background and it overlaps with the scene text. Loading previous saves did fix it, but someone not saving often will have a bad time. Also, idk if the succubus report stuck at like 10/45 is intended to be retinue/total amount you have or it's another numbers bug.
All things considered, overhaul is good shit. Mechanics look like they have a good foundation now. Looking forward to che-lin. (Please add che-lin soon).

Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
Wait a second, I mean if I rescue Delane with the help of the matron orc,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. And why are they giving content to Arzyl? Continue the main plot for God's sake.
Yeah, if you don't support Werden you have an option send her away before the attack. But if you do support Werden then she stays and gets used to punish you for trying to betray the twins.

If it is any consolation, I actually don't think Delane's fate that bad all things considered.

Raven_Light

Aug 4, 2023
Wait a second, I mean if I rescue Delane with the help of the matron orc,
. And why are they giving content to Arzyl? Continue the main plot for God's sake.
Yeah I like Arzyl as much as Madeline but like idk feel like she has little more than Xzaratl. I agree Arzyl, Jeerza, Rowan is a win and nerds to be there, but rather see Xzaratl, Rowan, Jeerza and Xzaratl, Alexia, Andras. Funny thing theres still content of Xzaratl blacked out that involves Alexias choice with Rowan. But either way still good content choice.

xonsmulus

Dec 29, 2020
Not sure how it happened but getting a weird glitch on the mac version where if i ever check in on the army in the castle it becomes the background for every event moving forwards, not sure how to get rid of it or if this has happened to other people but saving on a different screen/reloading has not worked Screen Shot 2023-10-10 at 8.42.53 AM.png

f95_user

Dec 2, 2017
the last update is really made old saves broken. and even if tweak the game code it will need to change many places to fix all. first it is reinit quest book, also buildings tooltips and maybe even more.

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes