perles75

May 16, 2020
It is rather well known that at the beginning the devs rushed to the end of act I leaving many things incomplete or dead ends -a product of bad/chaotic planning. Now they are working systematically to complete the storylines and buff up content in terms of events and characters development before moving on, instead of go until the end of act 3 with a patchwork job. You can decide if it's money-grabbing or not.

Lavinotinto

Feb 6, 2023
It is rather well known that at the beginning the devs rushed to the end of act I leaving many things incomplete or dead ends -a product of bad/chaotic planning. Now they are working systematically to complete the storylines and buff up content in terms of events and characters development before moving on, instead of go until the end of act 3 with a patchwork job. You can decide if it's money-grabbing or not.
It's sad but devs don't listen to anything that is said here, only to their patrons (which is fine). And I tell you, I love this fuckn game, I would even dare to make speedrunners. But how long has it been since Act 1 was finished? I mean, abandoning this game that has an audience would be nuts. At this point it feels like trying to watch Naruto Shippuden for the main plot, but realizing you have to watch 100 episodes of filler first.

Last edited:

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
It's sad but devs don't listen to anything that is said here, only to their patrons (which is fine). And I tell you, I love this fuckn game, I would even dare to make speedrunners. But how long has it been since Act 1 was finished? I mean, abandoning this game that has an audience would be nuts. At this point it feels like trying to watch Naruto Shippuden for the main plot, but realizing you have to watch 100 episodes of filler first.
I do read you people, against my better judgment.

I know many of you want the main plot to move along, and it is under development. But we cannot leave certain loose ends untied.

perles75

May 16, 2020
actually I'm pretty happy that the devs finish cooking what they put on the barbecue before moving on, it can only strengthen the cohesion of the next acts. Not to mention that now the devs have learned the lesson of the previous approach and they'll work with a clearer flow in mind.

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
As long as they are not developing it like ravager devs do thats absolutely fine.
Dont wanna move on without finishing what had to be done, so we miss out content and have to replay again, its annoying way those devs develop stuff

errte13

Oct 6, 2020
I vaguely remember debates over some plot points being weird/inconsistent in this forum and I think writers conceded to that, which is way there's some rewriting going on. They listen, but you gotta bring solid arguments rather than plain whining.

adrad555

Nov 27, 2018
I vaguely remember debates over some plot points being weird/inconsistent in this forum and I think writers conceded to that, which is way there's some rewriting going on. They listen, but you gotta bring solid arguments rather than plain whining.
They really don't they have there vested interests and there preferred sexual interactions if it goes against those it does not mater even if there is a chance to remove inconsistencies with a few sentences.

Its more likely you will get your post deleted instead of getting an actual response addressing the faults. Like if its confusion about the game they have great service but if its something that you think is lacking, you wont hear from them besides a few words (often sarcastic, or a diversion).

By the way isn't it customary that if you delete the post you need to at least tell the reason of "why", instead of just doing it silently. You know so that people stop doing it? It's less work for the people and the moderators.

And wow I am really but hurt about this! This could have been a great story and a great game sadly the horny has won...

Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
By the way isn't it customary that if you delete the post you need to at least tell the reason of "why", instead of just doing it silently. You know so that people stop doing it? It's less work for the people and the moderators.
My guess would be a combination of your political remarks and the general hateful demeanor of your comments. I've had one of my posts edited by a moderator to remove a political reference, and I had a post deleted when I made fun of a guy for complaining that he had to read text to to actually play a visual novel.

I would recommend leaving politics out of your comments, and to try to be civil and constructive with your comments and criticism. At least it has worked for me since those two incidents.

adrad555

Nov 27, 2018
My guess would be a combination of your political remarks and the general hateful demeanor of your comments. I've had one of my posts edited by a moderator to remove a political reference, and I had a post deleted when I made fun of a guy for complaining that he had to read text to to actually play a visual novel.

I would recommend leaving politics out of your comments, and to try to be civil and constructive with your comments and criticism. At least it has worked for me since those two incidents.
But that's the thing you know why, while I don't. Nobody told me shit. And I don't think I put anything political in my last post. As for aggression, is sarcasm considered aggression? OMG they will throw me in jail! Iv been abusive my whole life!!! I THOUGHT WHEN PEOPLE WERE GROANING IT WAS FROM LAUGHTER!!! NOW I KNOW IT WAS FROM PAIN!!!! HOW CAN I LIVE WITH MYSELF!!!!

Aug 16, 2017
But that's the thing you know why, while I don't. Nobody told me shit. And I don't think I put anything political in my last post. As for aggression, is sarcasm considered aggression? OMG they will throw me in jail! Iv been abusive my whole life!!! I THOUGHT WHEN PEOPLE WERE GROANING IT WAS FROM LAUGHTER!!! NOW I KNOW IT WAS FROM PAIN!!!! HOW CAN I LIVE WITH MYSELF!!!!
Politics aside, if the aforementioned 'hateful demeanour' is a major factor, your post would set off a physical manifestation alarm that would reach out and slap whatever person of meaning it had to in order to galvanise them into action. Ergo, you can sook all you want, but the only person to blame for your actions is yourself.

Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
It might not have been your last post. In both my cases the comments had been up for a day or two before action was taken on them.

And it has been a long established fact that tone can be really hard to discern in text form. I'll admit that I myself was uncertain how much you had to say was satire and how much was legitimate grievance. The thing is no matter how over the top you are, there are people that really do act that way and express those beliefs. So for most practicle purposes in doesn't matter to people whether you are really an asshole or if you are just pretending to be an asshole. In the end it is a distinction without a difference.

But by all means ignore my advice. They aren't my posts, so I don't really care if they get deleted. :sleep:

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
It was probably the Hitler remarks.

I read it. I had a good laugh. Particularly about Maud being apparently a feminist insert.

BEHOLD

THE FEMINIST IDEAL!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

daishan21

May 10, 2021
So how does Alexia's corruption work?

There were no changes at the beginning of the game then the second I captured Raeve she immediately went to Medium Corruption then to High Corruption back to back.

I had only done 2 Jezera scenes and a group scene with X'Zaratl.

I wouldn't mind medium corruption but the high corruption saddened me.

Was just shocked how quickly it happened while somehow my Rowan is still pure despite being a total man whore.

Asseater42069

Jan 25, 2020
So how does Alexia's corruption work?

There were no changes at the beginning of the game then the second I captured Raeve she immediately went to Medium Corruption then to High Corruption back to back.

I had only done 2 Jezera scenes and a group scene with X'Zaratl.

I wouldn't mind medium corruption but the high corruption saddened me.

Was just shocked how quickly it happened while somehow my Rowan is still pure despite being a total man whore.
Witch jezera scenes did you do ?
I can ony remember the one where you have to tell her or rowan, in that one you can skyrocket her corruption.

Reactions: daishan21

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
It was probably the Hitler remarks.

I read it. I had a good laugh. Particularly about Maud being apparently a feminist insert.

BEHOLD

THE FEMINIST IDEAL!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Her feminist ideal is the creation of more feminists- only once they are self replicating can they attain true power.

Is she actually bred though? Find out in the deep future :cautious:. And she hates you on all paths or is dead. Waste of a tomboy.:KEK:. Still, cannot wait to get shot in the back with a crossbow by 9 mo preggers Maud three years from now, have a confrontation and watch rowan play 5-d word chess to try to calm her down. Hopefully Rowan will escape bitchdom enough to spend castle funds on his own petty shit like child-support payments by then.

Tangentially, forums have been a real slog recently. Its been two weeks since release and the pirates got it like day 0, and I know nothing about the content that dropped except some folks said 1) new mechanics good- but didn't get into detail and 2) What was said in the patch notes. No one ever talks about the new content.

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes