j01ntr0l1a

Mar 23, 2022
the intro got remade few patches ago so that's why some stuff differs, that scene with Alexia and Andras still happens close to the ending of prologue with choices on the first two weeks
oh wow intro got remade? havent played this game in like 2 years , after i put so much time into it just to get a game over i had quit playing , might pick it up again now

so0oheil

Mar 15, 2021
I keep getting stuck after visiting Radastel the first time. The quest never progresses past the first visit, the quest log says to wait on advice from the twins, and after day 64 it just goes away and nothing happens. Anyone else experiencing this?
to me it say that to go to the Radastel and claim the city, but nothing happened when i go there,i think this version is it so far

Daame

May 20, 2022
man can someone share a full save, would really appreciate that (or a gallery unlock for this version)

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
Can Alexia be in good terms with her husband and still cheat on him ? Thus going to the NTR and swinging plot lines in the same time.

Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
Can Alexia be in good terms with her husband and still cheat on him ? Thus going to the NTR and swinging plot lines in the same time.
Yes she can. The only caveat is that Alexia's relationship has to be below 50 to start the the actual "NTR" paths for Jezera or Andras so their scenes would be somewhat limited. That said you could potentially lower their relationship to trigger the NTR start event and then raise back above 50 after the event triggers.

You can however experience the full Greyhide, X’Zaratl, and Sil paths with a high relationship, plus a variety of one off events.

TranceSephiroth

Dec 22, 2016
Wait till week 70.
DAMN THAT'S IT!!!!! I remember this happening way faster before. Guess they extended the week count between missions...huh.

I will say that having the objective not say anything after week 40ish made me think that the whole questline was bugged.

Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
Do you get ntrd or are you doing the ntr
I haven't played the game just wanna know before I play
You are in charge of both character's decisions. So neither of them cheat unless you explicitly choose for them to. In fact all the sex scenes are optional and pretty well telegraphed.

You can make them both act like sluts, you can make one loyal while the other on a tramp, you can leave them both chaste as nuns, you can make the husband gay and the wife a lesbian.

The choice is yours. Just read the text and make basic inferences and you will never be surprised.

• Haha
Reactions: EonKain
Oct 18, 2020
Just play the game all over again...and again...and ahain..again againagain until your dick is almost falling....uh, sorry. But that's usually what I do
I'll probably do that when there is more repeatable content so I don't have to keep using the gallery XD

Moon Blaster

Oct 3, 2023
Kinda disappointed that there aren't that many animated scenes , there are some but most of them aren't animated , the artstyle is good tho. Also was expecting more Jezera sex scenes with Rowan , because idk feels like those aren't enough and she kinda became my favorite character.
Apart from that good game / VN .

Reactions: Lavinotinto

theshoose

May 4, 2022
I seem to be having an issue with edited saves where I get a prompt that the save had been modified but when I click "yes" to proceed it doesn't actually load and instead just stays on the load save section. Any ideas on how to get the edited saves to load?

To add some additional info, I have tried multiple online save editors as well as a executable save editor that was posted earlier in this thread. Appreciate any info to help resolve this issue and thanks in advance.

Reactions: Karbon
4.00 star(s) 162 Votes