Crusado

Jan 21, 2020
How do you continue the Ygriss story after the initial meeting of freeing her? I was trying to go back to the chaos incursion marker on the map where you first meet her but nothing was triggering.

daishan21

May 10, 2021
Witch jezera scenes did you do ?
I can ony remember the one where you have to tell her or rowan, in that one you can skyrocket her corruption.
Two tea party ones the first was when she ties Alexia up with her magic and eats her out the second was when she has you grind on her foot.

Asseater42069

Jan 25, 2020
Two tea party ones the first was when she ties Alexia up with her magic and eats her out the second was when she has you grind on her foot.
Doesn't sound enough to go max corruption.
Well I'll give it a shot myself see how it goes.
Oh and did you do any job related events or that's all you did and got her corruption max.

daishan21

May 10, 2021
Doesn't sound enough to go max corruption.
Well I'll give it a shot myself see how it goes.
Oh and did you do any job related events or that's all you did and got her corruption max.
No job events if I ate the fruit during the Medium Corruption I would immediately go max corruption if I didn't I could go one event before it happened.

I got max corruption after the first fertility treatment when I didn't eat the fruit.

Reactions: Asseater42069

Asseater42069

Jan 25, 2020
No job events if I ate the fruit during the Medium Corruption I would immediately go max corruption if I didn't I could go one event before it happened.

I got max corruption after the first fertility treatment when I didn't eat the fruit.
Well i did those events but i didn't get high corruption so i have no idea how you got it.
Maybe a fresh start would help if you don't want high corruption.

Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
I don't know if this is the case for your situation, but it is worth mentioning that the fertility events are MASSIVE sources of corruption if you go all in on them. Even if you just dip your toe in they are still a decent sized source of corruption. Turns out willingly having you body infused with chaos magic may have negative side effects...who knew.

Reactions: monk_56

bobi121

Aug 1, 2019
I don't know if this is the case for your situation, but it is worth mentioning that the fertility events are MASSIVE sources of corruption if you go all in on them. Even if you just dip your toe in they are still a decent sized source of corruption. Turns out willingly having you body infused with chaos magic may have negative side effects...who knew.
What does corruption do?

Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
What does corruption do?
Mainly having corruption above or below certain levels are a prerequisite for triggering certain scenes. Also it effects the internal thoughts of the character and the dialog in various scenes. Generally speaking a higher corruption makes a character more "evil," think more mean spirited, vindictive, and conniving. But it also makes them more sexually liberated, more openly horny, and more likely to give into temptation.

Essentially, it wont have a major effect on the overall story, but it will effect some of the events you can trigger and the character's personality. But at this point the game and any given scene is 90% the same regardless of corruption levels.

Last edited:

perles75

May 16, 2020
Going back to one of the early-game events: how many scenes are there in the Raeve Keep storyline? Rowan-Helayna, Helayna-orcs/knights, Jezera-duke and then? is that all?
(I was wondering if others would open depending on the corruption level or something)

Last edited:
Reactions: Asseater42069

Asseater42069

Jan 25, 2020
Going back to one of the early-game events: how many scenes are there in the Raeve Keep storyline? Rowan-Helayna, Helayna-orcs/knights, Jezera-duke and then? is that all?
(I was wondering if others would open depending on the corruption level or something)
Yes that is all.
Doesn't matter how much corruption you have the main storyline goes the same.
There's only one scene i can think of where you need mid to high corruption that would be Juliet scene.

Reactions: perles75

CptObvious1994

Jun 2, 2021
The last version of this I played was really old (0.2.47, the latest version on itchio), and there's two things early on I'm confused about. First, why was the option of Rowan exploring the castle when first let out of the dungeon removed? IIRC, if Rowan didn't explore, Alexia would be given the option to have sex with Andras. If Rowan did explore, he had the option to tell her to still go through with sleeping with Andras, to hide the fact that she knew Rowan was at the castle. Second, at the start of week 4, after Rowan checks the construction options and the goblin's store, he has to decide if he's going to start a construction project or get a stipend to buy some equipment. However, there is no actual decision. Starting construction is the only option.

Foreeever

Jul 14, 2021
The last version of this I played was really old (0.2.47, the latest version on itchio), and there's two things early on I'm confused about. First, why was the option of Rowan exploring the castle when first let out of the dungeon removed? IIRC, if Rowan didn't explore, Alexia would be given the option to have sex with Andras. If Rowan did explore, he had the option to tell her to still go through with sleeping with Andras, to hide the fact that she knew Rowan was at the castle. Second, at the start of week 4, after Rowan checks the construction options and the goblin's store, he has to decide if he's going to start a construction project or get a stipend to buy some equipment. However, there is no actual decision. Starting construction is the only option.
the intro got remade few patches ago so that's why some stuff differs, that scene with Alexia and Andras still happens close to the ending of prologue with choices on the first two weeks

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
How do you continue the Ygriss story after the initial meeting of freeing her? I was trying to go back to the chaos incursion marker on the map where you first meet her but nothing was triggering.
Check your journal; there's info on the incursions there. Including where to go.

Reactions: Crusado

TranceSephiroth

Dec 22, 2016
I keep getting stuck after visiting Radastel the first time. The quest never progresses past the first visit, the quest log says to wait on advice from the twins, and after day 64 it just goes away and nothing happens. Anyone else experiencing this?

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes